Yeux Clairs for eye color change legit?

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
Yeux Clairs is an eye color changing procedure in Mexico. Anyone here of this place? All I hear is positive reviews on facebook groups, but nothing on google or duckduckgo. Found nothing negative. I'd imagine if something bad would happen it would be an easy find

This is pretty much what you get for 5k
G5 1 despues4

• +1
Reactions: angelo
All the people who got negative results were killed by the Mexican cartel, they work hand to hand together. They told the cartel to eliminate them and they got dissolved in acid, their families never heard of them again. Imagine if all the negative reviews were shown, it would bring their revenue down significantly, its rough in Mexico.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, A23ghskung and BearBoy
All the people who got negative results were killed by the Mexican cartel, they work hand to hand together. They told the cartel to eliminate them and they got dissolved in acid, their families never heard of them again. Imagine if all the negative reviews were shown, it would bring their revenue down significantly, its rough in Mexico.
My theory was that they got blinded, so couldn't use a computer to write a bad review haha

But seriously, someones gotta know somethin

• +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, A23ghskung and UglyGod360
My theory was that they got blinded, so couldn't use a computer to write a bad review haha

But seriously, someones gotta know somethin
I don’t know man, all I can say is be careful. I hate to be that guy that fear mongers but I wouldn’t risk it.

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
I don’t know man, all I can say is be careful. I hate to be that guy that fear mongers but I wouldn’t risk it.
For sure. Just doing research. Eyes are the most brutal

Looks like shit