Yikes

DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Banned
I used "yikes" all my God forsaken life, my family used it a lot while I was growing up, but now I can't use it because hurrdurr reddit-speak

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 5180 and 3 others
Yikes who hurt you sweetie

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Lev Peshkov, SadnessWYJ and 4 others
Yikes who hurt you sweetie
Umm, sweaty? I just spent four hours combing through all of your posts from the past two years, and oof, that's a yikes from me. I literally can't even right now. Oh you sweet summer child, you do realise you're making me lose all faith in humanity? I'm literally shaking rn. Let's unpack this. It's almost as if maybe, just maybe your toxic problematic behaviour towards women is because someone hurt you. Just shut up and listen. It's called being a decent human being, and as a woman, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Let that sink in.

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Baldingman1998 and SadnessWYJ
Umm, sweaty? I just spent four hours combing through all of your posts from the past two years, and oof, that's a yikes from me. I literally can't even right now. Oh you sweet summer child, you do realise you're making me lose all faith in humanity? I'm literally shaking rn. Let's unpack this. It's almost as if maybe, just maybe your toxic problematic behaviour towards women is because someone hurt you. Just shut up and listen. It's called being a decent human being, and as a woman, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Let that sink in.
B7d

Let that sink in.
Did someone say this or you made it up?

Did someone say this or you made it up?
It's what they always say. Women are a hive mind. Unlike men they are incapable of individual thought.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov