YK-11 SARM hardly suppresses testosterone and can be run year round

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
At the dose of 5 mgs a day it only dropped T levels from 24 to 19 nmol/L after 2 weeks of use. Remember there is also a SARM that does not suppress testosterone at all, which is AC-262. I tested it myself and it indeed left my T levels unaltered BUT it increased my free T dramatically by lowering SHBG, it literally made my free T levels 4 times higher than normal while acting as an anabolic.

So one can run 7.5-15 mgs of AC-262 + 5 mgs of YK-11 a day year round without being suppressed at all. SARMs are truly a godsend, they open lots of looksmaxxing opportunities without any side effects. Neither do they cause hairloss nor they cause acne, thats bullshit

Attachments

• IMG_20230307_104626_490.jpg
    IMG_20230307_104626_490.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230307_104630_786.jpg
    IMG_20230307_104630_786.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 2d v2, 5.5psl, mfk and 1 other person
No thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and mfk
0 benefits

• +1
Reactions: mfk
B
At the dose of 5 mgs a day it only dropped T levels from 24 to 19 nmol/L after 2 weeks of use. Remember there is also a SARM that does not suppress testosterone at all, which is AC-262. I tested it myself and it indeed left my T levels unaltered BUT it increased my free T dramatically by lowering SHBG, it literally made my free T levels 4 times higher than normal while acting as an anabolic.

So one can run 7.5-15 mgs of AC-262 + 5 mgs of YK-11 a day year round without being suppressed at all. SARMs are truly a godsend, they open lots of looksmaxxing opportunities without any side effects. Neither do they cause hairloss nor they cause acne, thats bullshit
ut what about hairloss huh ??
Also it inhibits myostatin and that's prolly the only reason why you would want to run yk

B

ut what about hairloss huh ??
Also it inhibits myostatin and that's prolly the only reason why you would want to run yk
spoiler. it doesnt

• Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl

number one, supression doesnt happen in two weeks, and the lowering of 5 nmol (20%) after only two weeks shows that it is definitely supressing you. also, any agent that affects androgen receptors by stimulating them will supress you as the androgens in your body have a negative feedback loop.

second, running yk11 and your other sarm all year will fuck your liver long term, as every drug which is active after taken in an oral form must have some sort of liver protection, most often they are 17 alpha alkalized. this will inflict liver damage as the liver tries to break the drug down but cant.

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxxee and mfk
number one, supression doesnt happen in two weeks, and the lowering of 5 nmol (20%) after only two weeks shows that it is definitely supressing you. also, any agent that affects androgen receptors by stimulating them will supress you as the androgens in your body have a negative feedback loop.

second, running yk11 and your other sarm all year will fuck your liver long term, as every drug which is active after taken in an oral form must have some sort of liver protection, most often they are 17 alpha alkalized. this will inflict liver damage as the liver tries to break the drug down but cant.
Sarms are liver safe

• JFL
Reactions: callisto and mfk
Is there a livermaxxing thread out there?
Isn't YK-11 the sarm that causes the MOST cancer?

Is there a livermaxxing thread out there?
Isn't YK-11 the sarm that causes the MOST cancer?
Yk 11 has no side effects besides slight dose dependent T suppression. Its often faked for winny thats why people think it has those side effects

ChatGPT says it can cause hair loss and acne. I'd take it if it doesn't

just blow out your DNA line for a little extra muscle

• +1
Reactions: retardedcel

@Seth Walsh thoughts the Sarm claims to suppress myostatin directly would be lifefuel if true

What it doesn't do ??
Cause hairloss or inhibit mysostatin ?
doesnt inhibit myostatin.
probably causes hairloss but idk

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
explain this to me:
what is 17-alpha-alkalization and what effects does it on the liver
None of the sarms are 17 alpha alkalized

U dont know side effects yet. Tell this after 5 years of using them

I’m pretty sure that sarm is suppressive as fuk if it’s the one I’m thinking about

So far the “least suppressive sarm on paper” is that AC sarm and s4. And s4 suppresses many people

Here’s the catch though: suppression “can” be a good thing sometimes. Less hairloss less androgenic sides and your free test will kinda make up for it. A lot of people get suppressed and don’t even know or feel like they’re suppressed lol. (Because the free test and sometimes the sarm itself makes them feel good)

Running your standard trt dose with any sarm will lead to a crazy amount of androgenic sides from having your free test multiplied from low SHBG

Last edited:
None of the sarms are 17 alpha alkalized
yk11 is methylized, which has the same effect. what im saying is why take a research chemical with no human research and unknown possibly permanent sides when you can take a steroid which has more than 60-70 years of research on humans.

• +1
Reactions: mfk
LGD-4033 mogs any other SARM, even RAD-140 since it can cause brutal hairloss

So one can run 7.5-15 mgs of AC-262 + 5 mgs of YK-11 a day year round without being suppressed at all. SARMs are truly a godsend, they open lots of looksmaxxing opportunities without any side effects. Neither do they cause hairloss nor they cause acne, thats bull
did u notice any side affects like breathing problems or bloating?