God-himself

Iron
South african
17yrs
Rate me and my side pfp out of 10
IMG03923 20240513 1117

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and baboon593
relax and stop trying to squeeze out a turd. i'd advise looking like you dont care and its much more appealing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looak13, Mewton, greycel and 6 others
Stop trying to look intimidating when U look like an african preschooler that christians go and visit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looak13, Mewton, greycel and 4 others
Also ur MTN u might glowup who knows ur a kid

• Love it
Reactions: God-himself
He looks autistic as hell, he’s clinching his jaw to make his jaw look more defined when it really just looks like your constipated as hell and is taking a 5 minute dooky. Also hes a squint fraud, I bet his normals eye area without squint is terrible, he got some pretty good bone structure, but I mean his eye area is actually good, it’s just that it looks really overly intimidating, but still he’s up there, he just need to skin clearmaxxed, grow out his hair and stop squinting and he’s up there. He’s PSL - 2.0-3 attractiveness- 6/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Elijah_leo, IdontwannabeLTN and 2 others
Me when i see a woman walking at 3 am at night

(I make sure to protect her)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, Mewton, greycel and 5 others
try to mewing to raise mouth floor content.

• +1

Same energy btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, LevantinePsycho, Mewton and 4 others
He looks autistic as hell, he’s clinching his jaw to make his jaw look more defined when it really just looks like your constipated as hell and is taking a 5 minute dooky. Also hes a squint fraud, I bet his normals eye area without squint is terrible, he got some pretty good bone structure, but I mean his eye area is actually good, it’s just that it looks really overly intimidating, but still he’s up there, he just need to skin clearmaxxed, grow out his hair and stop squinting and he’s up there. He’s PSL - 2.0-3 attractiveness- 6/10
He got some good forward growth but all the forward growth just to look constipated as hell. 💀

• So Sad
yes...I did that so u guys can see my side pfp better, comeon.
Ur doin this wannabe inimidating look, it doesnt suit minors, kids, or low bonemass people and also undimorphic people. We are all calling it out

Ur doin this , it doesnt suit minors, kids, or low bonemass people and also undimorphic people. We are all calling it out
wannabe inimidating look? Is this intimidating

comeon, now

Thanks...tho my eyes are like that I got hooded eyes. check this old pic

Bro I'm not clenching my jaw...check this. It's an old pic of me at 16.
View attachment 3037732
models would definitely want you, anyways you need a lineup.
IMG 2798
And your skin texture looks bad, but not too bad. Don’t think bad of yourself. You’re way above average. Anyways I know that picture of that guy with a good haircut is not your hair texture but Try to get a lineup like this. It would look nice on you. Anyways jaw looks a bit narrow from your front profile. It’s actually nerfing you a bit. Also darken your eyebrows they looks gray or maybe it’s just the lighting. Anyways your not that bad looking just need to do the thinks I said in this message. Also need to bonesmash but do that after getting your hair cut and having your skin clear. You can use tretinoin cream to remove acne and dark spots and after that your set. Good luck. This might sound new gen. But naw just do this .

• +1
models would definitely want you, anyways you need a lineup. View attachment 3037738 And your skin texture looks bad, but not too bad. Don’t think bad of yourself. You’re way above average. Anyways I know that picture of that guy with a good haircut is not your hair texture but Try to get a lineup like this. It would look nice on you. Anyways jaw looks a bit narrow from your front profile. It’s actually nerfing you a bit. Also darken your eyebrows they looks gray or maybe it’s just the lighting. Anyways your not that bad looking just need to do the thinks I said in this message. Also need to bonesmash but do that after getting your hair cut and having your skin clear. You can use tretinoin cream to remove acne and dark spots and after that your set. Good luck. This might sound new gen. But naw just do this .
Nah thank you really. Thank you. Your the first real person to give me a proper rating and anaylze me face without crushing me too much. I really grateful bro, thanks.

• Love it
you look like you really wanna suck my dick, anyone whos not autistic will notice your gay squinting in photos
Keep coping with ur prey eyes and ur subhuman genes, There's proof I wasn't squinting. I mog u to ur grave u fucken idiot. I'll ascend while u rot

• JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
  • +1
Thanks bhai!
mtn but can unironically model
thanks, what would u rate me out of 10 like be honest. what are my flaws and what I should fix.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
thanks, what would u rate me out of 10 like be honest. what are my flaws and what I should fix.
I would say like 5
It’s just appeal is alien like

• Hmm...
you look like you really wanna suck my dick, anyone whos not autistic will notice your gay squinting in photos

U dumb as fuck to think this is squinting...keep coping with ur bulging bead eyes