YO I JUST GOT HCG IN MY MAILBOX (HUMAN CHORIONIC GONADOTROPIN)

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
GODSPEED

I WILL DO SUBQTANOUS INJECTIONS

500 IU 2 times per week

LOOKING FORWARD TO GROW MY GONADS/TESTICLES/BALLS (MY BALLS HAVENT ACTUALLY SHRUNK FROM T THOUGH BUT I BELIEVE HCG MAKES YOUR BALLS BIG EITHER WAY)

//THOMAS DOM FROM THE MACHO BIKER GANG.

@Alex MACHO

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12189, GetShrekt, height and 5 others
SPILLED MY FOCKING BAC WATER CAUSE I WAS IMPULSIVE SO NOW I HAVE NOTHING TO MIX THE POWDER WITH

NEED QUICK ANSWRRS CAUSE PHARMACY CLOSE IN 3 HOURS

CAN I USE REGULAR SALINE FROM THE PHARMACY TO MIX HCG SOLUTION?

IS SALINE OK TO MIX HCG IN?

TAG SOME HIGH IQ MACHOS

@mightyravendark
@Alex MACHO

//Thomas MACHO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable, Deleted member 23231 and Deleted member 22124
SPILLED MY FOCKING BAC WATER CAUSE I WAS IMPULSIVE SO NOW I HAVE NOTHING TO MIX THE POWDER WITH

NEED QUICK ANSWRRS CAUSE PHARMACY CLOSE IN 3 HOURS

CAN I USE REGULAR SALINE FROM THE PHARMACY TO MIX HCG SOLUTION?

IS SALINE OK TO MIX HCG IN?

TAG SOME HIGH IQ MACHOS

@mightyravendark
@Alex MACHO

//Thomas MACHO
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
I can tell you're on gear now because you're writing in all CAPS

• +1
Reactions: Verse and Deleted member 20652
@Eriot Lodger
@Alex MACHO
@mightyravendark
@Verse

OK I JUST RESEARCHED IT NOW. I FOUND THIS ON A STEROID FORUM. The answer to my question about bac water vs saline

"

you can mix it with any kind of sterile water wether it be wound wash, straight saline solution for contact lenses, sterile drinking water, but bacteriostatic water has benzyl alcohol (antimicrobial and preservative) that will keep it good for an extended period of time. without that i wouldn't expect it to last for more than a week mixed before bacteria starts to grow.."

SO THE CONCLUSION IS THAT BAC WATER IS BEST BECAUSE IT KEEPS THE HCG IN GOOD QUALITY FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME

ALRIGHT I GUESS I JUST HAVE TO ORDER SOME NEW BAC WATER THEN AND WAIT A BIT UNTIL I START HCG!👍

//BIKER GANG THOMAS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, Deleted member 23231 and Deleted member 22124
Atta boy, yeah BAC water is ideal for HCG, also you have to keep it in the FRIDGE, very important as peptides break down fast at higher temps!

Alex MACHO<>

• +1
@Eriot Lodger
@Alex MACHO
@mightyravendark
@Verse

OK I JUST RESEARCHED IT NOW. I FOUND THIS ON A STEROID FORUM. The answer to my question about bac water vs saline

"

you can mix it with any kind of sterile water wether it be wound wash, straight saline solution for contact lenses, sterile drinking water, but bacteriostatic water has benzyl alcohol (antimicrobial and preservative) that will keep it good for an extended period of time. without that i wouldn't expect it to last for more than a week mixed before bacteria starts to grow.."

SO THE CONCLUSION IS THAT BAC WATER IS BEST BECAUSE IT KEEPS THE HCG IN GOOD QUALITY FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME

ALRIGHT I GUESS I JUST HAVE TO ORDER SOME NEW BAC WATER THEN AND WAIT A BIT UNTIL I START HCG!👍

//BIKER GANG THOMAS
Yeah the bac water is just so you can store it in the fridge. My balls always shrank on test at around week 10 never before that.

• +1
Yeah the bac water is just so you can store it in the fridge. My balls always shrank on test at around week 10 never before that.

What dosages test were you running?

Bro I really wanna take the hcg now I'm so hesitant can't wait lamao

So I actually didn't spill all the bac water. I only spilled 0.8 ml. It was supposed to be a full 1 ml

I still have 0.2 ml bac water

If I mix the remaining 0.2 ml bac water in 5000 iu hcg solution

That means that 0.05 ml = 1250 iu hcg

Can I then take 1250 iu once a week (0.05 ml )

My insulin syringe still is decent enough to measure in units that are 0.05 ml and such

//Thomas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
Atta boy, yeah BAC water is ideal for HCG, also you have to keep it in the FRIDGE, very important as peptides break down fast at higher temps!

Alex MACHO<>

Actual fridge?

But I've read you can keep it room temperature bro

Screenshot 20221027 192818 Samsung Internet

//Thomas DOM

I stored mine in the fridge just in case.

SHIEET I JUST REALIZED I CANT STORE MINE IN FRIDGE CAUSE I LIVE IN A APARTMENT WITH SHARED KITCHEN AND THERES THIS ONE GYPSY THIEF WHO ALWAYS STEALS PEOPLES STUFF

BUT

I FOUND SOLUTION

I HAVE TO BUY A 30 DOLLAR "MINI FRIDGE" . YOU KNOW THOSE MINI FRIDGES PEOPLE USE FOR A COCA COLA CAN

NOW I WONDER THOUGH .

IT MAY TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS FOR ME TO ORDER THE MINI FRIDGE

SO I JUST WAIT AND MIX THE SOLUTION ONCE I GOT THE MINI FRIDGE?

CAUSE NON MIXED UNOPENED PURE POWDER HCG DOESNT GET BAD WITHOUT FRIDGE RIGHT? ITS ONLY ONCE YOU MIX WITH BAC WATER THAT FRIDGE IS NEEDED , AND NOT BEFORE THAT?

//THOMAS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23231
SHIEET I JUST REALIZED I CANT STORE MINE IN FRIDGE CAUSE I LIVE IN A APARTMENT WITH SHARED KITCHEN AND THERES THIS ONE GYPSY THIEF WHO ALWAYS STEALS PEOPLES STUFF

BUT

I FOUND SOLUTION

I HAVE TO BUY A 30 DOLLAR "MINI FRIDGE" . YOU KNOW THOSE MINI FRIDGES PEOPLE USE FOR A COCA COLA CAN

NOW I WONDER THOUGH .

IT MAY TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS FOR ME TO ORDER THE MINI FRIDGE

SO I JUST WAIT AND MIX THE SOLUTION ONCE I GOT THE MINI FRIDGE?

CAUSE NON MIXED UNOPENED PURE POWDER HCG DOESNT GET BAD WITHOUT FRIDGE RIGHT? ITS ONLY ONCE YOU MIX WITH BAC WATER THAT FRIDGE IS NEEDED , AND NOT BEFORE THAT?

//THOMAS
Correct and high IQ solution ngl

• +1
Correct and high IQ solution ngl

Oh but last thing

If it may take a few days for me to get the mini fridge

Then how do I keep the remaining 0.2ml bac water inside the ampule clean (since the ampule got broken on top. Or does it even matter?

//Thomas

Oh but last thing

If it may take a few days for me to get the mini fridge

Then how do I keep the remaining 0.2ml bac water inside the ampule clean (since the ampule got broken on top. Or does it even matter?

//Thomas
Doesn't matter since the water is anti bacterial you can leave it in an open air container for quite a long time.

• Love it
Doesn't matter since the water is anti bacterial you can leave it in an open air container for quite a long time.

Sounds great man. Yeah that was what I was thinking too , since it contains alcohol. Just wanted it confirmed

CHEERS MATE

//THOMAS

Thoughts on doing one first monster dose of HcG and then later stick to low doses like 1000 iu per week?

Thinking of just blasting the whole 5000 iu now at once and just buy one more hcg afterwards instead tbh @cillianmurphycel @Alex MACHO

//Thomas

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23231
Thoughts on doing one first monster dose of HcG and then later stick to low doses like 1000 iu per week?

Thinking of just blasting the whole 5000 iu now at once and just buy one more hcg afterwards instead tbh @cillianmurphycel @Alex MACHO

//Thomas
Too much bro, no point I think, go 1000 if you want to go BALLS OUT, but after 1000 the dose response curve doesn't get any better.

ALEX EL MACHO <>

• +1
Too much bro, no point I think, go 1000 if you want to go BALLS OUT, but after 1000 the dose response curve doesn't get any better.

ALEX EL MACHO <>

Bro check this out

It's possible to blast hcg once in a while

I found this

The first way is to use a smaller amount throughout the cycle (or throughout TRT) to maintain testicular function on a steady basis.
Usually 250 iu per week is the common dose if using HCG during a cycle or during TRT. If using HCG during cycle then a “blast” of HCG is not necessary when coming off cycle or during TRT at any time.
The second way to use HCG is to blast it at higher dosages in shorter intervals, and blast it every so often if you're on TRT. A lot of guys will hit a 5,000 iu vial in a 2 week period once every 10-12 weeks during testosterone replacement therapy (1250 iu 2x/week for 2 weeks).

//Thomas DOM n MACHO

Ain’t u niggas on steroids what’s the hcg talk jfl

Ain’t u niggas on steroids what’s the hcg talk jfl

You need hcg if you take Anabolic Androgenic Steroids

//Thomas El Macho

they don't do anything, they just keep your balls from shutting down when you pin the actual good stuff

Bro check this out

It's possible to blast hcg once in a while

I found this

The first way is to use a smaller amount throughout the cycle (or throughout TRT) to maintain testicular function on a steady basis.
Usually 250 iu per week is the common dose if using HCG during a cycle or during TRT. If using HCG during cycle then a “blast” of HCG is not necessary when coming off cycle or during TRT at any time.
The second way to use HCG is to blast it at higher dosages in shorter intervals, and blast it every so often if you're on TRT. A lot of guys will hit a 5,000 iu vial in a 2 week period once every 10-12 weeks during testosterone replacement therapy (1250 iu 2x/week for 2 weeks).

//Thomas DOM n MACHO
Yeah BRO, I'm going to pick up some HCG soon also, but I need to order the BAC water first, how troll, the HCG is OTC but they don't have the BAC water in pharmacies so I have to go UGL for it, dead.

Alex MACHO<>

• +1
Yeah BRO, I'm going to pick up some HCG soon also, but I need to order the BAC water first, how troll, the HCG is OTC but they don't have the BAC water in pharmacies so I have to go UGL for it, dead.

Alex MACHO<>

Does unmixed hcg powder need to be store in the fridge?

Or is it only once it's already mixed that it needs to be stored in fridge?

For your question , order UGL bro it's no big deal, just make sure to order domestic shipping so it don't need to go through CUSTOMS

//Thomas DOM n PROPERLY ALPHA

they just keep your balls from shutting down when you pin the actual good stuff

And that's the great thing about HcG!

//Thomas DOM n PROPERLY ALPHA

@Alex MACHO

JUST GOOGLED AND FOUND THE ANSWER TO MY LAST QUESTION

Where do I store unmixed hCG? And how long can I store it and still use it?​

Unmixed hCG can be stored up to its written expiration date and it would be best to store it in a cool place away from sunlight. The powder is shelf-stable, so as long as it isn’t mixed, it doesn’t need to be refrigerated.

----

SO THE PLAN IS

KEEP THE UNMIXED HCG IN MY ROOM (NOT IN FRIDGE) OVERNIGHT

THEN TOMMOROW GO TO A STORE AND BUY A 40 DOLLAR MINI FRIDGE

ONCE I HAVE THE MINIFRIDGE TOMMOROW THEN I WILL JUST MIX IT TOMMOROW AND PUT THE MIXED HCG SOLUTION IN THE MINIFRIDGE

GODSPEED

#HUMAN CHORIONIC GONADOTROPIN

#STAY MACHO

//Thomas DOM

I JUST ORDERED 1 EXTRA MORE 5000IU HcG vial

//Thomas DOM