Yo, I'm not back but holy shit, guys, GREAT way to see where you stand on looks (POTENTIAL SUIFUEL!!!)

D

Deleted member 13264

Cope > Rope | Improve > Rot
I went out to buy some clothes, right?

My mom notices that I've gotten a bit fatter (WATER FAST TIME BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)

I glanced at the mirror, I didn't notice much of a difference

After a bit of walking around glancing at people's faces because idk, this fukken forum.

I have a chance to look at myself in a full-body mirror with the images of others walking around/models fresh in my mind.

I'M A FUCKING SUBHUMAN LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOW IM FUCKING A BIT SAD AND BACK ON THIS FUCKING SITE.

IT'S BEEN A DAY!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

THIS IS LITERALLY ME:

9630DFD1 8183 4BC5 A428 6B6E95ABB1D5

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5180, KraftDurchLeid and 6 others

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13264
When your Mom says you are fat, you are fat, when mine told me that I didn't believe it but it was true

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, studiocel, Slayercel and 6 others
When your Mom says you are fat, you are fat, when mine told me that I didn't believe it but it was true

My mom kinda said to work out, that's her way of telling me I'm gaining hella weight. She doesn't lie much, she's pretty straight up with me.​

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
What are you saying? That we should look us at the mirror?

Where's the suifuel?

What are you saying? That we should look us at the mirror?

Walk around a store or a mall and then compare the faces you see with yours in a full-body mirror. This was almost rope-inducing if I didn't have anything to cope with.​

• So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and AsGoodAsItGets
Where's the suifuel?

You looking at the average person at the mall or a store; looking into a full-body mirror and realizing that you're subhuman filth lmao.​

log10(1) is how many words were read.

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste
i get foid vibes from u ngl. sucks that youre subhuman tho

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
i get foid vibes from u ngl. sucks that youre subhuman tho
It's my profile pic, I need to change it. I also like stylistic shit, I don't care about frame because why does it matter for someone like me dude. I'm irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: bacterium
if your grandma says you are fat it is truly over

• JFL
Reactions: Cain, Deleted member 6273 and IdiAmin
This picture is brutal, made me sad and angry. Look at that poor blind girl:rage:I wanna beat those 3 monsters to death ngl
9630DFD1 8183 4BC5 A428 6B6E95ABB1D5

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, joeveniro and Deleted member 13264
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, thecaste, ManzareK and 6 others
I am too straight too aaccurately rate myself JFL

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I am too straight too aaccurately rate myself JFL
Smells like cope tbh ngl. I thought of saying that but goddamn, I've seen too many examples of gl people and I'm not really like that. I rate myself ok on like selfies and home mirrors but in public it just flipped my world upside down.

Where's the MewSim btw, I want to try it out :)

Smells like cope tbh ngl. I thought of saying that but goddamn, I've seen too many examples of gl people and I'm not really like that. I rate myself ok on like selfies and home mirrors but in public it just flipped my world upside down.

The only time I can accurately judge male attractiveness is if they are deformed tbhngl
I saw chico and gandy before being blackpilled and didn't really notice anything
If you react to some of my recent posts and reply to my new thread I'll give you the site

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 13264
The only time I can accurately judge male attractiveness is if they are deformed tbhngl
I saw chico and gandy before being blackpilled and didn't really notice anything
If you react to some of my recent posts and reply to my new thread I'll give you the site

@copeistani just PM'd you the link lmk if u got it

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: mortis
Full body mirrors are great

I need to get back in one cause last time I was in one I was less blackpilled on looks

• +1
I always mire myself in store mirrors then my insecurity comes back and I’m back to being an autist within 3 minutes

• Woah
I always mire myself in store mirrors then my insecurity comes back and I’m back to being an autist within 3 minutes
Happy for you dude :)
Not about the insecurity, just the mires.​

• Love it
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
Sorry you had to go through this bro, but it's over for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
theres way more from the same artist, this blind girl is bullied hard jfl
Thet artists has some weird twisted fetish, we should find him and make him rope himself

Mental illness, the thread.

looking in full body mirror = suifuel for widehipcels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back