YOLO is logically true,you don't 'reincarnate'or go to 'heaven'.live life accordingly.this is the ultimate advice I want to give you youngins.

yandex99

yandex99

Sphinx
There is a common misconception in ((((new age)))) circles,that we have a permanent soul that transmigrates from this life to the next.if the soul were permanent it would be unchanging and inert,and could not interact with anything.

the 'soul'or mind or variousely called in indian systems'vijnana''alaya'and 'bodhi'is impermanent,and disentagrates when it's source of the 5 aggregates break up upon death.

what is reborn is just the deeds and their consequences of this life,not your consciousness.

so the moment you die,that's it.

So if you're goodlooking,have sex with club hoes sometimes.buy prostitutes.do digital drugs.Travel and experience the world and it's food,beaches,cultures,women and people.

this IS logically,the only life you have.Don't waste it on working like a wage slave,a expensive wife in a miserable relationship or being afraid to enjoy things.

Yes,you have to grind,but death can come any moment so procrastinating trying to save money or doing nothing fun with your free time is something you will regret when you're old and on the verge of death.

taking life too seriousely is not a good path,the path should be hedonism+being moral to others.if you can have a balance between those two,you will be happy.

otoh,you don't want to be a freaking charity for others either.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and nathan
I’m an ugly oldcel never began for me, my childhood was shit and so was my upbringing

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
19, wtf are digital drugs ?
'oldcel':forcedsmile:

Digital drugs are drugs that use binaural beats to achieve the same effect as drugs.you can buy them.it's much safer than real drugs.

My advice to you,is don't waste your time on white nationalism,religions or a inheritance for children.if the world ended 50 seconds after you died,it wouldn't matter.think this way.

'oldcel':forcedsmile:

Digital drugs are drugs that use binaural beats to achieve the same effect as drugs.you can buy them.it's much safer than real drugs.

My advice to you,is don't waste your time on white nationalism,religions or an inheritance for children.if the world ended 50 seconds after you died,it wouldn't matter.think this way.
I’m not a white nationalist, and those beats sound like fucking bullshit

you fell for the Jewish deception and indoctrination that there is nothing after death :lul:

the truth of reincarnation and the human experience is it’s own rabbit hole

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
you fell for the Jewish deception and indoctrination that there is nothing after death :lul:

the truth of reincarnation and the human experience is it’s own rabbit hole
the jews want you to believe that if you obey them you'll get heaven or avoid their god's hell.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back