Yoo this blackpilled app is fucking insane

A

ALLIWANTISTJD

BBC LOVER
I found this app called SODA where you can morph your face on video and it looks 100% real. You can change many of your facial ratios likr your eye height and canthal tilt, nose size, lip width or length, pupil size, eye color, eye distance, eye position (vertical), eyebrow density, eyebrow width, eye pfl/width, nose length, mouth shape, chin height, chin width, etc. The only thing you can't do is make ur jaw bigger, u can only make it smaller which kinda sucks

You can start chadfishing on tiktok with app by morphing your videos

Here's an example, this is a random tiktoker that I found. I changed his eye area (ESR, pfl, canthal tilt) and mouth width and eyebrows. (I kinda made the eyes way too close set they need to be slightly apart but it's still better than before). This shit is actually insane

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and SidharthTheSlayer
I found this app called SODA where you can morph your face on video and it looks 100% real. You can change many of your facial ratios likr your eye height and canthal tilt, nose size, lip width or length, pupil size, eye color, eye distance, eye position (vertical), eyebrow density, eyebrow width, eye pfl/width, nose length, mouth shape, chin height, chin width, etc. The only thing you can't do is make ur jaw bigger, u can only make it smaller which kinda sucks

Here's an example, this is a random tiktoker that I found. I changed his eye area (ESR, pfl, canthal tilt) and mouth width and eyebrows. You will notice the huge diff in attractiveness. This shit is actually insane

View attachment 2986025
View attachment 2986026
that shits so obvious

that shits so obvious
It's because of the eye distance, I should've not changed his eye distance I made them too close set by mistake because i tried to fix his far ipd. I also added a eye reflection filter which is why it's obvious but without the filter it won't be obvious

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
that shits so obvious
Here this one is less obvious,be honest he went from mtn to htn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
If you have a good lower third but shit eye area or nose size this app can ascend you to htn and chadlite in videos

If you have a good lower third but shit eye area or nose size this app can ascend you to htn and chadlite in videos
To what end that's not you

Here's an example, this is a random tiktoker that I found. I changed his eye area (ESR, pfl, canthal tilt) and mouth width and eyebrows. (I kinda made the eyes way too close set they need to be slightly apart but it's still better than before). This shit is actually insane

View attachment 2986025
View attachment 2986026
I saw so many Korean foids use this app on the Seoul metro when they texted their friends