You aint a man if you arent ready to die right now

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
You are just a cuck. Not a real men who would jump from a building or get shot. Thats why we are lonely virigns. We aint good enough.

look at hans he is a real alpha male. He dies for his country and bangs hot jbs from occupied france and poland.
S l640

We aint real men anymore. Thats also why guys who die have thousands of fangirls ready to suck their dick.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Lightbulb, oldcell and 5 others
It just so happens that Hans is 6'5 with an 8 inch dick, huh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 2745 and 9 others
YOU FUCKING BITCH YOU GERMAN PIG CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU GERMANS TO GET CONQUERED BY MUSLIMS, YOU DESERVE THIS.
Retard I was just stating facts. Same happend with allied soldiers in germany. Nothing political fuck politics.

Nothing more bluepilled than cucks sacrificing themselves for the system that fucked them over in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, carnage, chadpreetcel123 and 5 others
Nothing more bluepilled than cucks sacrificing themselves for the system that fucked them over in the first place.
How did the system fuck them over? You take freedom for granted. Many soldiers before modern time fought so their land wouldn’t be occupied or to occupy other lands. They had much more incentives to go to war in those times

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and HighTGymcel
i risk my life daily but fuck dying for some bankers war yet i still do it for few bucks

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Im ready to die rn

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I am a lion. I would sacrifice the world before I sacrifice myself

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
I would die for the emperor 100 years ago
Today I wouldn't die for some cucks

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and HighTGymcel
I would die for the emperor 100 years ago
Today I wouldn't die for some cucks
based. Which emperor if I may ask?

• +1
YOU FUCKING BITCH YOU GERMAN PIG CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU GERMANS TO GET CONQUERED BY MUSLIMS, YOU DESERVE THIS.
Soon poles will be conquered again
Does it still hurt?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and HighTGymcel
I would fight with Washington but not die for trump

• Love it
Reactions: HighTGymcel
Go and kys western pussy
i rly hate low iq polaks who still hate germans for what they did 70 fucking years ago. meanwhile most ww2 survivors are already dead and the ones who life were mostly little children

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel and Pietrosiek
i rly hate low iq polaks who still hate germans for what they did 70 fucking years ago. meanwhile most ww2 survivors are already dead and the ones who life were mostly little children
Ww2? Hmmm, ww1? Toutonic order? Hmm German=eveil. Idk who is worst, Jews or Germans

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and HighTGymcel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HighTGymcel, Deleted member 685 and Pietrosiek
RACE of pigs

get mogged into oblivion by germanic gods, your country had no chance vs the superior wehrmacht. Reminder germany almost beat the entire world

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel and Deleted member 685
i wake up every morning not giving a fuck if this day will be my last

Ffs i should be a cop or something

• Woah
  • WTF
  • +1
get mogged into oblivion by germanic gods, your country had no chance vs the superior wehrmacht. Reminder germany almost beat the entire world
Fuck of German pig

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Fucking liar, we are on of the most brave countries in the world fuck you.

And youre supporting them?
Bro, I like you but cities like Königsberg, Danzig, Memel, Ermland and more were German first founded by Teutonic order. Poland attacked them and took all the cities. Prussia attacked Poland back and took them back...

• +1
  • WTF
Bro, I like you but cities like Königsberg, Danzig, Memel, Ermland and more were German first founded by Teutonic order. Poland attacked them and took all the cities. Prussia attacked Poland back and took them back...
Fuck you. Since 997 Gdańsk was part of Polish kingdom. Stop that german propaganda.

• Hmm...
Fuck you. Since 997 Gdańsk was part of Polish kingdom. Stop that german propaganda.

> German propaganda
> Not accepting Germanics are superior

:lul:

• +1
SUESEgyN7FmBG

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and HighTGymcel
You are just a cuck. Not a real men who would jump from a building or get shot. Thats why we are lonely virigns. We aint good enough.

look at hans he is a real alpha male. He dies for his country and bangs hot jbs from occupied france and poland.
View attachment 171467

We aint real men anymore. Thats also why guys who die have thousands of fangirls ready to suck their dick.
NO ONE NAMED FUCKING HANS IS A MAN

just be a real man bro and go to war for some rich banker :soy:

nearly all incels I know would gladly take a bullet to the head to end it

hans get ze flammenwerfer and burn this subhuman

cope poles still got gangbanged from germany and russia. Cant deny that.
DID NOT TRANSLATE A SINGLE WORD FROM THAT DISGUSTING LANGUAGE. KEEP CRYING FOR SUPERIOR RACES
1476298288167.jpg

Shhh watch out Hans is coming

Poles legit never achieved anything keep crying for us Germans

I hate both poles and germans but to be fair to the dude the only 1 living rent free is the poles tbh it was Russia and Germany that both tried to take over they keep crying for a independent nation tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and HighTGymcel
I hate both poles and germans but to be fair to the dude the only 1 living rent free is the poles tbh it was Russia and Germany that both tried to take over they keep crying for a independent nation tbh
atleast cathrine the great was german and our relationship wasnt that bad before the world wars

If there were more men dying for their Country there would be a lot fewer incels. But not in the way you suggest.