You all need to understand everyone isn’t a psl god

Ultra12

Ultra12

Iron
This forum too used to thinking everyone outside is just Chico lachowski, NO they are not. Everywhere is subhumans i swear.

You don’t need to compare yourself with these genetic 1/100000000000 miracles

That is why most teenagers on here are so insecure asking for ratings.
If you are very lean, good haircut, light facial hair, that already puts you on above average facially.
Even to include height which I place at 1st, if you’re tall then thats a huge halo.

Work on lean, hair, skin, and basic softmaxxing, lifts. Also stop wasting your time in this stupid place which drives kids to lifelong insecurities.

I bet all the rotters will come in after watching all their psl god edits “bro chad only vro women want chad brooo”

• +1
Reactions: huwie, jacobrb07, eiegta and 5 others
Joined Tuesday at 2:08 AM
IMG 5920

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, JohnBaza, bakpaokukus and 3 others
Chico is 1/100000000000 miracle in Bangalore. He is just your average handsome dude

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Elias de God
This forum too used to thinking everyone outside is just Chico lachowski
niggas best example of a psl god is chico
hes like HTN nigga

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Thread is good but not entirely

Not everyone is a subhuman outside
and even if they are that doesn't mean that if you do all the stuff you said you will be more than a ltn if you are one
still
+1 rep for the lifefuel

This forum too used to thinking everyone outside is just Chico lachowski, NO they are not. Everywhere is subhumans i swear.

If you are very lean, good haircut, light facial hair, that already puts you on above average facially.
Even to include height which I place at 1st, if you’re tall then thats a huge halo.

Work on lean, hair, skin, and basic softmaxxing, lifts. Also stop wasting your time in this stupid place which drives kids to lifelong insecurities.

I bet all the rotters will come in after watching all their psl god edits “bro chad only vro women want chad brooo”
The way u mentioned chico as a 1/000000000 miracle its so obvious ur a greycel cuck from tiktok so kys and delete ur account nigger

• +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus and greycel

Agreed it's only me and @brahminboss who are psl 8

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
The way u mentioned chico as a 1/000000000 miracle its so obvious ur a greycel cuck from tiktok so kys and delete ur account nigger
Yeah he's an idiot who just got introduced to the blackpill, and is repeating shit users have been stating here for years

yk he recorded himself crying like a bitch :lul:

He is a schizo crybaby, who's overdosing on meds and trying to act hard on incel forums to prove to himself he is a real man :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yet has lower test than the average 14 year old
Pathetic loser

If this guy was a real man, he wouldn't be such an emotional cuck, spreading hate 24/7
What a sad life, I actually feel bad for this kid

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111 and violentrose
Chico is 1/100000000000 miracle in Bangalore. He is just your average handsome dude
Ok fuck that I offended your opinion on handsome men
Then lets use mfing hernan drago, what difference does this make to my thread

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and Elias de God
Yeah he's an idiot who just got introduced to the blackpill, and is repeating shit users have been stating here for years

View attachment 3098216

He is a schizo crybaby, who's overdosing on meds and trying to act hard on incel forums to prove to himself he is a real man :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Pathetic loser

If this guy was a real man, he wouldn't be such an emotional cuck, spreading hate 24/7
Lool i saw that thread jfll :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Ultra12 and greycel

View attachment 3098216

Pathetic loser

Thats not even me, thats the bull 😂😂😂

Also apologies for hurting your feelings in that other thread you ugly faggot. Grown ass men out here arguing about male looks. You can admit you are a faggot the way you take all this shit so seriously.

That is just false. My test is very high, it was around 950 when I checked, probably why my bonemass is higher than your whole fucking whore mother’s bloodline

Also I am not the one spreading hate, you are the one who came off harsh and acted like an asshole douchebag faggot who loves men

Aug 12, 2024Posts82

''tbh woman dont only want chad bro haha''

mann mit smartphone zu hause - indian man looking at phone stock-fotos und bilder
I’ll not argue with you kid, if that shit spikes your dopamine than keep it up

You’re wasting your life I can smell your insecurity from here even

I’ll not argue with you kid, if that shit spikes your dopamine than keep it

You’re wasting your life I can smell your insecurity from here even
Iam insecure. I analyze my face in every detail and hit my head, cut myself because my cheekbones are asymmetrical.

Wait a few months, it will come to you too.
I wonder why you are here.... woman rly love you right

• +1
Reactions: Ultra12

Also apologies for hurting your feelings in that other thread you ugly faggot. Grown ass men out here arguing about male looks. You can admit you are a faggot the way you take all this shit so seriously.

That is just false. My test is very high, it was around 950 when I checked, probably why my bonemass is higher than your whole fucking whore mother’s bloodline

Also I am not the one spreading hate, you are the one who came off harsh and acted like an asshole douchebag faggot who loves men
Very high = 950 :ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::lul: ur average buddy for sure not VERY HIGH :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Iam insecure. I analyze my face in every detail and hit my head, cut myself because my cheekbones are asymmetrical.

I’m sorry but you should leave this community asap brother.

I’m here to ask for a rating(which I did and posted) and yes from looksmaxing and lifemaxxing i get bunch of women https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-new-video-edit-and-picture.1117097/

@Ultra12 You will never amount to anything
Keep spreading hate

I rated you and rated him, and your ego couldn't handle the fact that you aren't as dimorphic or manly as you think you are
Your sweet ass would get raped behind the bars if you ever set foot in a prison

Don't go around with the mentality thinking you are hot shit. Not only will it get you in unfortunate scenarios, it will also stagnate you from achieving anything in this life

You need to be humble

Hey man ignore this guy. He's a bad dude
We don't even have to hate him, his future hates him enough.

He will never succeed. And if he's in the very lucky 0.1% who have this much of an ego, and this much negativity and still succeed on surface.. he will still never be truly content in life
Never fulfilled

If you want to talk to somebody my DMs are open bro. Don't go around harming yourself. My zygos are asymmetrical too
And so is my jaw.

Very high = 950 :ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::lul: ur average buddy for sure not VERY HIGH :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah exactly. And this fool doesn't even know that high Test isn't even ideal
It's all about having a low sensitivity androgen receptors, that allow the normal Test range to help you achieve Dimorphism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, violentrose and Ultra12
Keep spreading hate

I rated you and rated him, and your ego couldn't handle the fact that you aren't as dimorphic or manly as you think you are

Don't go around with the mentality thinking you are hot shit. Not only will it get you in unfortunate scenarios, it will also stagnate you from achieving anything in this life

You need to be humble

He will never succeed. And if he's in the very lucky 0.1% who have this much of an ego, and this much negativity and still succeed on surface.. he will still never be truly content in life
Never fulfilled

If you want to talk to somebody my DMs are open bro. Don't go around harming yourself. My zygos are asymmetrical too
And so is my jaw.

It's all about having a low sensitivity androgen receptors, that allow the normal Test range to help you achieve Dimorphism
High iq (y):bigbrain:

• +1
Keep spreading hate

You need to be humble

Never fulfilled

And so is my jaw.

thank you but who tf is @Ultra12 ?

Keep spreading hate

You need to be humble

Never fulfilled

And so is my jaw.

Why did you talk so much shit about my face without showing yours then?
I get it the other guy was also good looking but you talked too much shit

Also idc if i’m “dimorphic” or whatever that fucking means. If I get what this community searches for (woman) then ok

I’m humble you aren’t. You trying to act like an angel

If not then why did u mention it u hypocrite

That is nowhere near average in todays day. Plus I am natural
You claimed you live in the mountains and have lived a healthy life
Most people haven't experienced that

If all humans did, the average test would be around 1k

Also high test means jack shit. It doesn't mean you are more manly/dimorphic
It helps with dimorphism, but is not the ideal trait one wants

If anything, a true sense of good genes is having low test, but still being dimorphic because of extremely sensitive androgen receptors

thank you but who tf is @Ultra12 ?
the child you just talked to right now

Why did you talk so much shit about my face without showing yours then?
I get it the other guy was also good looking but you talked too much shit

Also idc if i’m “dimorphic” or whatever that fucking means. If I get what this community searches for (woman) then ok

I’m humble you aren’t. You trying to act like an angel

If not then why did u mention it u hypocrite
How did I talk "too much shit"?
I called you a Chadlite. The fuck?

I only retaliated (rightfully so), when you started becoming hostile.

I am an "angel" with people who show respect

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ultra12 and lestoa
@greycel you are a kind guy, let us not argue
Learn to treat people with respect.
Disrespecting people is a surefire way to invite problems you don't want into your life

• +1
Reactions: Ultra12
You claimed you live in the mountains and have lived a healthy life
Most people haven't experienced that

If all humans did, the average test would be around 1k

Also high test means jack shit. It doesn't mean you are more manly/dimorphic
It helps with dimorphism, but is not the ideal trait one wants

If anything, a true sense of good genes is having low test, but still being dimorphic because of extremely sensitive androgen receptors

the child you just talked to right now

How did I talk "too much shit"?
I called you a Chadlite. The fuck?

I only retaliated (rightfully so), when you started becoming hostile.

I am an "angel" with people who show respect
Ok
Learn to treat people with respect.
Disrespecting people is a surefire way to invite problems you don't want into your life
Ok

• +1