You always want what you cant have 🥲

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
This applys to all obtainable+non obtainable things in life.

Im in the Uk and have slayed white girls and brown girls but at this point all i want is an east asian girl. I’ve never been with an east asian before which im guessing is why i want to get with one so bad. I basically have no interest in white girls anymore other than short term hookups probably cause i know what theyre like already. Before getting with white girls, they were my type.

Im sure if i was born in east asia and only got with asians then i would end up being obsessed with getting a white girl since: whats rarer/harder to obtain is more valuable.

The same goes for psl features. You guys might be overlooking your good features for what you dont have, for example, smh i wish i had sean o’prys eyes. The reason you want it so bad is cos you cant have it no matter what you do. I want to look like alesandro delisola and have his pheno but i cant change my parents, it is what it is, just accept it my nigga.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, JustShower, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
You actually get what you are in your mind.
A person who thinks he can or cannot is right either ways.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NateJacobs, SnowDiles, DoctorPMA and 2 others
You actually get what you are in your mind.
A person who thinks he can or cannot is right either ways.
this is true for a lot of things but false for some things, for example i cant become alesandro delisola from thinking i am him. It would work in situations like: “i can pull east asians, even if they hate black skin”. thinking this will improve my chances and confidence.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
i'd want my body if i didnt have it

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
I will just want what I can have.

Love what you do type o shit

• +1
Reactions: imabetanumale
This applys to all obtainable+non obtainable things in life.

Im in the Uk and have slayed white girls and brown girls but at this point all i want is an east asian girl. I’ve never been with an east asian before which im guessing is why i want to get with one so bad. I basically have no interest in white girls anymore other than short term hookups probably cause i know what theyre like already. Before getting with white girls, they were my type.

Im sure if i was born in east asia and only got with asians then i would end up being obsessed with getting a white girl since: whats rarer/harder to obtain is more valuable.

The same goes for psl features. You guys might be overlooking your good features for what you dont have, for example, smh i wish i had sean o’prys eyes. The reason you want it so bad is cos you cant have it no matter what you do. I want to look like alesandro delisola and have his pheno but i cant change my parents, it is what it is, just accept it my nigga.
Yeah i relate for exemple when you have unlimited hoes for short term relationship you begin to idealize long term relationship and vice versa

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: imabetanumale and EnglandBadman
Yeah i relate for exemple when you have unlimited hoes for short term relationship you begin to idealize long term relationship and vice versa
Yep, exactly my situation

• +1
Reactions: SnowDiles
B

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
I wanna bang a chinese woman too, even if she is a 40 year old landwhale.

What apps are you using ?