You are all just lazy (including me)

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
You can literally increase height with surgery

Get a high paying job with a bit of training for facial aesthetics

You can literally grow your dick from numerous reddit examples, sure it might not happen immediately like naturally blessed chads but you can improve to chadlite or htn for most people and if you dont have enough willpower to do that then just take E if you are lazy anyways and become a femboy so i can rape you.

If you say its over then just take E and fuck off this forum with your feminine mindset and let the real men grind for their success. Like Amnesia, Loox, Brahmin Boss, Blackgymmax, and Myself. Or fuck off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, murdah, Deleted member 55345 and 2 others
i don’t want to be crippled, thanks. either way, it’s all about confidence and how pure your heart is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, greywind, Failedtruecel_ and 5 others
i don’t want to be crippled, thanks. either way, it’s all about confidence and how pure your heart is
Weak mindset, bed over now you little fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, murdah and fuxkdakikez
I'm very lazy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, mug and Deleted member 55345

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and mug
Barrett one of us (he has severe aspergers)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55345
just be a cripple to go from 5'2 to 5'6 and just risk complete loss of penile function jsut to go from 4 inches to 4.5 inches theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Deleted member and Deleted member 27066
Remember what happened to the looksmaxxing channel

You can literally increase height with surgery

Get a high paying job with a bit of training for facial aesthetics

You can literally grow your dick from numerous reddit examples, sure it might not happen immediately like naturally blessed chads but you can improve to chadlite or htn for most people and if you dont have enough willpower to do that then just take E if you are lazy anyways and become a femboy so i can rape you.

If you say its over then just take E and fuck off this forum with your feminine mindset and let the real men grind for their success. Like Amnesia, Loox, Brahmin Boss, Blackgymmax, and Myself. Or fuck off
just cripple yourself theory

just be a cripple to go from 5'2 to 5'6 and just risk complete loss of penile function jsut to go from 4 inches to 4.5 inches theory
just cripple yourself theory
You guys do not know what I am saying you are not 5”2 and 4 inch penis. But I am saying for many there is a way to improve and to not blame the world but blame yourself for your misfortune with women

i am slowly grinding to the top

• +1
Reactions: mug
You guys do not know what I am saying you are not 5”2 and 4 inch penis. But I am saying for many there is a way to improve and to not blame the world but blame yourself for your misfortune with women
it ain’t over until it’s over

• +1
Reactions: mug