You are all misinformed.

lunin7

lunin7

i’m finally at peace
I see a lot of brothers here misrepresent the true meaning of the blackpill, so let me define it for you.

The blackpill IS NOT just about looks, there’s a much bigger dynamic that most people aren’t aware of in this world. The things I describe will open your eyes, it will literally change the way you see life.

The truth about love

When we were young a lot of us grew into the whole Disney fantasy of meeting that one special amazing girl, taking her on a walk to that beautiful lake that’s shining for some reason, and then having true loves first kiss 😂.

You guys already know that women only care about chad and bill gates (a phenotype himself to generalize rich men), but the question is do they even care about men?

You have to look at women like a box of chocolate. Women are only temporary solutions to your loneliness (especially the modern gen z one), we were born in the generation of whores, so you can only expect the bare minimum in terms of ltr from most women. When I see most women, they look dead in the eyes, they look emotionless. They fuck more guys than you all think, they are naturally degenerate and primitive if allowed or given free thought.

When you give women the privilege the will to be free they only cause destruction. They start to harm US, they hate US if we don’t play to their games or if we don’t fit their standards. And yet.. all of you are playing into their giant corporate game. All of that Looksmaxxing you did just to still end up in solitude. No matter what you do, you will end up in solitude.

The only type of women you will attract with your looks are opportunistic women who will use you for that moment of lust and move on. They will fuck you a few times, and then after that things slowly begin to fall apart. It’s something I like to call lust desensitization. You ever wonder why most couples start using toys and bdsm like techniques for sex? It’s because the sex isn’t as good as it used to be.

Your efforts for finding women are hopeless, delusional. It’s like you thinking you can lift that boulder Hercules couldn’t lift him damn self. You aren’t special, neither are women. There’s nothing special or magical about them, they’re just animals in their primitive nature that are here to live and die.

Wake Up
The reality is that we are all slaves. We are slaves not only to our desires and female validation, but to life. You have to think very deeply. What reason were you born? There is no reason for you being born other than your mother and father, but the same applies to your mother and father as well. Life has zero meaning, it has zero purpose. When you take this sentence more seriously, you start to wonder what’s the point of politics, religion, government, family, culture and so on and so forth.

You start to realize that everything is a social construct. Everything is made up by us for literally no reason, but yet we are expected to follow and conform to these ideas. I don’t have to conform to anything, I didn’t ask to be in this world and if the world hates me for it then so be it. If I came into this world for inherently no reason, then all I can do is observe those that try to find reason fall to their fate.

As renegade #1 said: when you lack understanding, you are more exempt to staying angry. : and normies tend to be the angriest ones, and that’s because they hate the lives they are living deep down, but they won’t admit it because it’ll make them a target by the masses, and they’ll loose everything.

They have to keep you a slave by giving you what your brain desires, we are not our thoughts nor our desires, we are our consciousness.

No one cares about you.
They don’t, everything that you do with them is for their benefit only, and that’s just how humans work.

Even your friends, you probably won’t be speaking to them in 20 years from now unless you’re giga nt (fuck I’m getting tired of typing so I’ll leave this off short).

NT MATTERS
Being neurotypical is very important. It’s an underrated aspect of the blackpill here in my opinion. When you guys think of neurotypical usually you think of someone who is anti social or awkward, that is kinda what I’m talking about but those people still have a chance to socially interact. The guys who I’m referring to are men with mental disorders or diagnosed autism. If you have these conditions then learn to live with your mental illnesses, but don’t expect to be liked by everyone or have a bunch of people around you, because it ain’t happening unless you’re attractive. I’m also autistic diagnosed at age 3 but since I’m conventionally attractive compared to most of my peers people associate around me more than the average autist.

However I still suffer. I still suffer the ostracism and insults because of my very existence. I can’t even talk to most normies for more than 10 minutes. People have always assumed I was a retard because of my disorder, but I know labels aren’t who I am, I am zalikell ir Ilxyne, a singer and artist who goes against the system that I didn’t even have a chance to be apart of.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wannamogger, micropp, PsychoH and 10 others
All that work for 0

life is truly unfair (not saying this to complain but this is another blackpill commandment)

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking, PsychoH, gothmog6 and 3 others
it all goes back to primal animal reproductive and survival ambition. if your inadequate, end this experience and see what lies next.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, bloomercel and lunin7
Nt pill is law ofc but it seems this thread is just connecting everything to nihilism

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pandora, bloomercel, greycel and 2 others
I see a lot of brothers here misrepresent the true meaning of the blackpill, so let me define it for you.

The blackpill IS NOT just about looks, there’s a much bigger dynamic that most people aren’t aware of in this world. The things I describe will open your eyes, it will literally change the way you see life.

The truth about love

When we were young a lot of us grew into the whole Disney fantasy of meeting that one special amazing girl, taking her on a walk to that beautiful lake that’s shining for some reason, and then having true loves first kiss 😂.

You guys already know that women only care about chad and bill gates (a phenotype himself to generalize rich men), but the question is do they even care about men?

You have to look at women like a box of chocolate. Women are only temporary solutions to your loneliness (especially the modern gen z one), we were born in the generation of whores, so you can only expect the bare minimum in terms of ltr from most women. When I see most women, they look dead in the eyes, they look emotionless. They fuck more guys than you all think, they are naturally degenerate and primitive if allowed or given free thought.

When you give women the privilege the will to be free they only cause destruction. They start to harm US, they hate US if we don’t play to their games or if we don’t fit their standards. And yet.. all of you are playing into their giant corporate game. All of that Looksmaxxing you did just to still end up in solitude. No matter what you do, you will end up in solitude.

The only type of women you will attract with your looks are opportunistic women who will use you for that moment of lust and move on. They will fuck you a few times, and then after that things slowly begin to fall apart. It’s something I like to call lust desensitization. You ever wonder why most couples start using toys and bdsm like techniques for sex? It’s because the sex isn’t as good as it used to be.

Your efforts for finding women are hopeless, delusional. It’s like you thinking you can lift that boulder Hercules couldn’t lift him damn self. You aren’t special, neither are women. There’s nothing special or magical about them, they’re just animals in their primitive nature that are here to live and die.

Wake Up
The reality is that we are all slaves. We are slaves not only to our desires and female validation, but to life. You have to think very deeply. What reason were you born? There is no reason for you being born other than your mother and father, but the same applies to your mother and father as well. Life has zero meaning, it has zero purpose. When you take this sentence more seriously, you start to wonder what’s the point of politics, religion, government, family, culture and so on and so forth.

You start to realize that everything is a social construct. Everything is made up by us for literally no reason, but yet we are expected to follow and conform to these ideas. I don’t have to conform to anything, I didn’t ask to be in this world and if the world hates me for it then so be it. If I came into this world for inherently no reason, then all I can do is observe those that try to find reason fall to their fate.

As renegade #1 said: when you lack understanding, you are more exempt to staying angry. : and normies tend to be the angriest ones, and that’s because they hate the lives they are living deep down, but they won’t admit it because it’ll make them a target by the masses, and they’ll loose everything.

They have to keep you a slave by giving you what your brain desires, we are not our thoughts nor our desires, we are our consciousness.

No one cares about you.
They don’t, everything that you do with them is for their benefit only, and that’s just how humans work.

Even your friends, you probably won’t be speaking to them in 20 years from now unless you’re giga nt (fuck I’m getting tired of typing so I’ll leave this off short).

NT MATTERS
Being neurotypical is very important. It’s an underrated aspect of the blackpill here in my opinion. When you guys think of neurotypical usually you think of someone who is anti social or awkward, that is kinda what I’m talking about but those people still have a chance to socially interact. The guys who I’m referring to are men with mental disorders or diagnosed autism. If you have these conditions then learn to live with your mental illnesses, but don’t expect to be liked by everyone or have a bunch of people around you, because it ain’t happening unless you’re attractive. I’m also autistic diagnosed at age 3 but since I’m conventionally attractive compared to most of my peers people associate around me more than the average autist.

However I still suffer. I still suffer the ostracism and insults because of my very existence. I can’t even talk to most normies for more than 10 minutes. People have always assumed I was a retard because of my disorder, but I know labels aren’t who I am, I am zalikell ir Ilxyne, a singer and artist who goes against the system that I didn’t even have a chance to be apart of.

Read only 1/3 of it
Anyway having a girlfriend is the hardest thing ever, bhai

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, noodlelover and lunin7
it all goes back to primal animal reproductive and survival ambition. if your inadequate, end this experience and see what lies next.
Suicide has been on my mind for awhile. But I have no urges to even take the easy way out. I’m just in a state of understanding.. and technically we are all inadequate because there is no structure, everything works off of how we think it should work.

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and bloomercel
Nt pill is law ofc but it seems this thread is just connecting everything to nihilism
Yeah if I did

TLDR; female nihlism, metaphysical nihlism it wouldn’t make a difference.

The truth about love

Wake Up

No one cares about you.

NT MATTERS

Need more high iq content like this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro, bloomercel, noodlelover and 1 other person
Read only 1/3 of it
Anyway having a girlfriend is the hardest thing ever, bhai
I’d only try to enjoy the benefits of having one (which is sex, experiences, and bonding). The problem is that all of the benefits in relationships rapidly decline as the negatives increase.

Suicide has been on my mind for awhile. But I have no urges to even take the easy way out. I’m just in a state of understanding.. and technically we are all inadequate because there is no structure, everything works off of how we think it should work.
i disagree. structure for adequacy was provided for us at birth. were homo sapiens, mammals with the same animal desires put behind a complex brain and societal responsibilities for our civilizations. All that matters for us is less suffering, more/better quality offsprings. better girls you attract, the higher quality child you produce, the more successful you were.

you can of course choose to neglect that and try to find creative occupational endeavors to pursue instead before your end, but will you be truly fulfilled in that? im not so sure.

i think youre intimidated by death and theres no shame in that, every rotting incel on here is coping and delaying with these forums

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Pandora, greycel and 2 others
This is all true bro; I didn't get my disney ending man !

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and lunin7
70% of men - Sub HTNs, Alone
30% of men - Get used for sex or Resources by women who see you as disposable entertainment that could be replaced with a few swipes of an app if you even for a moment fail to meet any of her standards. You can never be your self, and have to fake your beliefs, personality, values, everything just to appear normal and have a chance. Slip up once, and it's over and there's a hundred+ other good looking rich guys waiting.

The ONLY solution, is to go down on of the simulation branches.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, bloomercel and lunin7
It's over

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and lunin7
spot on.

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and lunin7
move to east bro west is domed

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and lunin7

The truth about love

Wake Up

No one cares about you.

NT MATTERS

bookmarked and I'll come back later to read all of this

mirin pfp bhai

• Love it
Reactions: lunin7
You just wrote my thoughts.
This world is fucked, to be honest.