You are beautiful!

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Oh sorry, if you are a male we cant accept any flaws.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, SubhumanCurrycel, Ocelot and 4 others
I hate empowered whores

you are ugly and should self harm to suicide *

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 6723, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
702cf1d820d55d9e6d23bcfc138963bf.gif

Oh sorry, if you are a male we cant accept any flaws.

I see it as gaslighting, accept your flaws instead of fixing them. It's the same as saying girls love a bald man.

To blackpill them and show them exactly how to fix these flaws is where the problem starts.

I see it as gaslighting, accept your flaws instead of fixing them. It's the same as saying girls love a bald man.

To blackpill them and show them exactly how to fix these flaws is where the problem starts.
The girl has 39.5k followers and thousands of simps that would like to fuck her. A few days ago she made a post on how all of her haters are short and ugly guys that she would never ever date irl. She also said that guys below 180cm and guys without muscles always have small dicks and are zero sexually interesting to her. She hates ugly guys.

The girl has 39.5k followers and thousands of simps that would like to fuck her. A few days ago she made a post on how all of her haters are short and ugly guys that she would never ever date irl. She also said that guys below 180cm and guys without muscles always have small dicks and are zero sexually interesting to her. She hates ugly guys.

When women do this it pushes society more in the direction of being black pilled.

For example south east Asia I argue is socially 10 years ahead of the west, Singapore, South Korea , Japan etc. Plastic surgery is the normal there. People actively call you out on your looks, Job resumes require a photo of you.

Right now the west socially is very red pilled . Gym , fashion, hairstyles etc are the mainstream which it never used to be. if the trends of social media continue in 10 years time society will be similar to Japan imo. The incel Hikkikomri will be a known group.