nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
no looksmaxing, either born chad or not

over

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Baller1, loromate, Deleted member 2227 and 6 others
Yes you are predetermined . Environment is cope . Sooner people stop coping with what they “could have been” and realize that it’s all out of their control, the better off they will be. Nothing in life is actually in your control, and you must play the cards your given.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Got the hunter eyes
Yes you are predetermined . Environment is cope . Sooner people stop coping with what they “could have been” and realize that it’s all out of their control, the better off they will be. Nothing in life is actually in your control, and you must play the cards your given.
yeah dude.. this is my most recent pic

this could be me

but because i was born with bad genetics i decide to dwell in my basement 24/7.. chad eats mcdonalds and does some push ups here and there and is gigachad............................................genetics broO)OA)SOSOOOOOOOOOOOO AUITISMMMMMMMMMMMM

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, 5'8manlet and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Yes, this all or nothing black and white thinking is what gets us ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, forwardgrowth, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and HighIQcel
yeah dude.. this is my most recent pic
View attachment 314990

this could be me
View attachment 314991
but because i was born with bad genetics i decide to dwell in my basement 24/7.. chad eats mcdonalds and does some push ups here and there and is gigachad............................................genetics broO)OA)SOSOOOOOOOOOOOO AUITISMMMMMMMMMMMM
Mommy didn’t deadlift when she had me so I’m fucked and low t. Didn’t Suck my moms titts as an infant so my face is recessed . Why is my jaw weak? I didn’t eat enough raw steak as a child. Yeah I also didn’t play football as a kid that why my frame didn’t grow like it magically does when you play contact sports as a child. If I swam more and drank more milk I would of been 6’6 slayer like my great uncle. My facial bones are not prominent because of my lack of k2 and d3 as a child , should of only ate meat cheese dairy and milk . Wait no! Milk actually fucks your hormones , I should of only drank horse cum as a child.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Arkantos, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
I dont wanna be chad because I never will. my subhuman genes wont let that happen. All I wanna be is at least look like a normal human being.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Cope

• Hmm...
at least you need a good base to really ascend,
so It's over for many subhuman here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 3043 and Xander578
if only i put my tongue on the roof of my mouth, if only I ate raw liver and drank raw milk, mom made me ate vegetables and anti nutrients destroyed my bone and eating less than 6000 calories stunted my height.
All of what i listed above is the reason i'm 5'2 with 2/10 face it's def not my deformed 4'9 mom and 5'3 dad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth, PubertyMaxxer and nastynas
at least you need a good base to really ascend,
so It's over for many subhuman here
yes and im saying this as someone who has a good base to so called ascend

i will never be the same as a natural born chad and i acknowledge that

like i said, either born chad or not

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3702
I don't want to be good looking, I just want to be average looking and fall in love with a below average woman.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androgenic, forwardgrowth and nastynas
you don't looksmax to become Chad, That's impossible anyway.

You do it to reach the threshold (average or above-average) and live a better life.

Don't try to be the best, but try to be the best of yourself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 5467 and HumidVent
yes and im saying this as someone who has a good base to so called ascend

i will never be the same as a natural born chad and i acknowledge that

like i said, either born chad or not
What about a man that was GL then became normie ? It never began, the dopamine rush of mine are fuckeD.

I got good genetics, my environement fxck me hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I don’t really care kardes,
I’m not here to become chad I’m here to boost my SMV and I can do so greatly and improve my life

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257 and nastynas
cope, if you have a bite deformities you havent reached your potential, there are many cases of mike mew turning super subhuman kids into gl kids by correcting their deformities earlly in life

but if you are ugly DESPITE having an okayish development then yeah you are truly subhuman genetically speaking

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and BasedSpinelet257
What about a man that was GL then became normie ? It never began, the dopamine rush of mine are fuckeD.
if you are truly gl and turned to normie bc of factors you can control, just reverse them. otherwise you werent GL to begin with anyway

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
Incel trait: black and white thinking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and nastynas
if you are truly gl and turned to normie bc of factors you can control, just reverse them. otherwise you werent GL to begin with anyway
true. save us the ONE

• So Sad