You are everything - why nobody is innocent

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
I am going to put aside that innocent is opinion based and very subjective.

People see Elliot Rodger going on a shooting spree and hate that. Yet everyone is capable of going ER. The difference between Elliot and you is you just haven't done it yet or won't do it. But you have the power to do it. Take hapa girls partying and having fun while hapa men are rotting. When hapa women witness Elliot go ER they hate him for it yet they themselves would do the exact same thing if pushed to do it or if they were born male.

All bad things are within us and we are capable of doing them. Hating someone for doing something morally "bad" is just hating yourself.

@personalityinkwell

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Vvvvxxxx, penis3 and 20 others
People can say "if I were in that person's shoes"

you cannot be in someone else's shoes fully unless you also acquire the psychology that was created by that person's genes and environment and experiences

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TRNA, Deleted member 4804, Vvvvxxxx and 18 others
I am going to put aside that innocent is opinion based and very subjective.

People see Elliot Rodger going on a shooting spree and hate that. Yet everyone is capable of going ER. The difference between Elliot and you is you just haven't done it yet or won't do it. But you have the power to do it. Take hapa girls partying and having fun while hapa men are rotting. When hapa women witness Elliot go ER they hate him for it yet they themselves would do the exact same thing if pushed to do it or if they were born male.

All bad things are within us and we are capable of doing them. Hating someone for doing something morally "bad" is just hating yourself.

@personalityinkwell
Nobody is born evil. We become evil because of pain this world inflicts upon us.

• +1
Reactions: TRNA, Deleted member 4804, Vvvvxxxx and 12 others
disagree but dont want an argument. Yeah we may be capable of going ER but if u choose not to, u didnt do anything wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Danish_Retard, Looks234 and 2 others
What about murderers who kill people just out of interest or fun?

• +1
Reactions: penis3, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5522
disagree but dont want an argument. Yeah we may be capable of going ER but if u choose not to, u didnt do anything wrong.
what difference does it make if we label going ER as "right" or "wrong"?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
What about murderers who kill people just out of interest or fun?
with his logic it would be the same since everyone has the capability of doing it. I disagree since even if u have the capability u can still choose not to do it.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5522
going ER is wrong since u dont have their consent to kill them. If u have consent to kill them I see nothing wrong.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 5522
COPE
ELLIOT RODGER WAS INNOCENT

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5258 and Deleted member 5522
going ER is wrong since u dont have their consent to kill them. If u have consent to kill them I see nothing wrong.
Consent is just entitlement and doesn't exist. Does an animal have "consent" when you kill and eat it? Couldn't it be argued that life isn't worth living and killing ends ones suffering in a sense?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 4612
idk bro I dont really understand the question but idk it really makes any difference.
exactly, it makes no difference

it doesn't matter if we label it right or wrong. morality is a social construct because as a tribal species actions affect others in the tribe.

however when someone is ostracized socially they are no longer part of that tribe, so there is no reason for them to adhere to what's "wrong" or "right"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 5522
Consent is just entitlement and doesn't exist. Does an animal have "consent" when you kill and eat it? Couldn't it be argued that life isn't worth living and killing ends ones suffering in a sense?
I mean animals can't consent to u eating them since they dont really understand shit, killing animals to me is wrong but i dont really care. Life is valuable to me since I see being able to make a choice will always outweigh any type of suffering, thats just my opinion though.

• +1
however when someone is ostracized socially they are no longer part of that tribe, so there is no reason for them to adhere to what's "wrong" or "right"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
exactly, it makes no difference

it doesn't matter if we label it right or wrong. morality is a social construct because as a tribal species actions affect others in the tribe.

Oh I get what u are saying now. I thought u were defending like going ER in all cases. But if someone isn't part of society or like ostracized I don't see anything wrong in going ER since morality is a social construct.

• +1
Moralfagging I’m convinced is just bs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, Deleted member 5258 and Deleted member 5522
Oh I get what u are saying now. I thought u were defending like going ER in all cases. But if someone isn't part of society or like ostracized I don't see anything wrong in going ER since morality is a social construct.
whether or not it's "wrong" is irrelevant anyway, and in fact society feels entitled to ostracizing people without backlash, and they call those who were ostracized "entitled" as projection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6723
no i'm not chad :)

• So Sad
Obvious one.

If we see going ER as wrong instead of right, socially ostracized people will be less likely to go ER. Because most people that are still in some way part of soyciety(which ER was too) want to do what's 'right' and reap the social benefits of that. The praise, potential rewards, avoiding punishment for doing whats 'wrong', etc. If ER remained bluepilled, he might've remained productive, loyal and think that this would get him a cute girl. This in turn makes life safer for most people.

In the end, going ER, becoming violent, revolting, etc. is the only way for soyciety to change, to recognize an issue and change it on a societal level. Because this way you turn your own misery, that nobody cares about, into misery of a lot of people. On a personal level, it's ofcourse disastreous, since you are likely to be punished for misbehaving.

ER sacrificed himself for a greater longer-term goal as doing what he did sacrificed his personal life quality.

A few decades too early though. We are seeing just the starting signs of a society that's slowly degrading. Incidental cases of violence like ER won't stop that.

• +1
Life is about small things that change the course of your life.
1 wrong choice at a critical point and it's over.
Have sex once and no need to go ER.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Obvious one.

If we see going ER as wrong instead of right, socially ostracized people will be less likely to go ER. Because most people that are still in some way part of soyciety(which ER was too) want to do what's 'right' and reap the social benefits of that. The praise, potential rewards, avoiding punishment for doing whats 'wrong', etc. If ER remained bluepilled, he might've remained productive, loyal and think that this would get him a cute girl. This in turn makes life safer for most people.

In the end, going ER, becoming violent, revolting, etc. is the only way for soyciety to change, to recognize an issue and change it on a societal level. Because this way you turn your own misery, that nobody cares about, into misery of a lot of people. On a personal level, it's ofcourse disastreous, since you are likely to be punished for misbehaving.

ER sacrificed himself for a greater longer-term goal as doing what he did sacrificed his personal life quality.

A few decades too early though. We are seeing just the starting signs of a society that's slowly degrading. Incidental cases of violence like ER won't stop that.
true, most people are bluepilled on the true meaning of morality, and think it has something to do with something higher as opposed to just being a function of a tribe.

although for ER, did he decrease his life quality, many would say it was already over for him, and he killed himself unlike AM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 6723
true, most people are bluepilled on the true meaning of morality, and think it has something to do with something higher as opposed to just being a function of a tribe.
Yes this is it. Morality is never in an individual's best interest. It's more about general trends and outcomes on a tribal/societal level. Wageslaving might be much worse for your life quality than becoming a criminal, but it's better for society.

Same with courting young girls. Everyone knows that it's the best chance someone with little relationship experience has at finding love and starting a family. But society rather has you entirely removed from the gene pool and this young girl finding someone that is more of a 'natural talent'.

In the end the true blackpill is that it's in your best interest to uphold moral standards on others, but not adhere to them yourself when it suits you. This is also why it's best to tell people looks dont matter, as a way to sabotage the lives of your competition. While at the same time looksmaxing like crazy yourself.

although for ER, did he decrease his life quality, many would say it was already over for him, and he killed himself unlike AM
Suicide could've very wel been his best option. I agree.

Last edited:
  • +1
Suicide could've very wel been his best option. I agree.
well he did do that, but he went on a little rampage before he did it so he could get a taste of revenge before he went, to try to even the score as much as possible in his mind

Same with courting young girls. Everyone knows that it's the best chance someone with little relationship experience has at finding love and starting a family. But society rather has you entirely removed from the gene pool and this young girl finding someone that is more of a 'natural talent'.
yep, in fact even on these forums there is a hostility towards guys who want teen girls, and the term "power imbalance" is used when in reality its not an imbalance it actually is avoiding the imbalance if the inexperienced guy were to date the experienced girl in her 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
yep, in fact even on these forums there is a hostility towards guys who want teen girls, and the term "power imbalance" is used when in reality its not an imbalance it actually is avoiding the imbalance if the inexperienced guy were to date the experienced girl in her 20s.
The power imbalance is that you realize how much value a young girl has when you are older. While she herself doesn't realize her true value yet and what she could get with her body.

The opposite happens when a guy becomes a betabux for a woman that has had a lot of experience. Which is a very common occurance. The woman knows her body is a depreciating asset and she has few fertile years left, while the betabux has been affection-starved throughout his life and takes whatever affection he can get. Underselling his value to this woman.

In the end nobody is right or wrong. People on this forum want you to undersell your value so that they have a better chance in comparison. It's always good to see competition fail (unless you directly benefit), even if it's a subconscious for them.

People do what's best for themselves, and if this wasn't an anonymous internetforum, you are best of hiding your true intentions to others.

Last edited:
Elliot Rodger is an absolute failure. He had potential to ascend, however he didn’t even consider PS. The difference between us users and ER is that we blame ourselves for looking ugly and not getting pussy, on the other hand there’s ER blaming girls for him not having sex. At the end of the day ER went ER, but we identified the real problem and chose to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6723
Elliot Rodger is an absolute failure. He had potential to ascend, however he didn’t even consider PS. The difference between us users and ER is that we blame ourselves for looking ugly and not getting pussy, on the other hand there’s ER blaming girls for him not having sex. At the end of the day ER went ER, but we identified the real problem and chose to ascend.
you found this forum with high quality looksmaxxing knowledge. all ER had was bodybuilding and whiny PUAhate

keep praising yourself for having access to knowledge ER didn't have

• +1
Reactions: penis3, Deleted member 5522, HighIQcel and 2 others
🔥🔥🔥🔥

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6723
All the incel subhuman gigarotters in this thread jfl thinking they're philosophical geniuses for being uncaring pieces of shit

Er could’ve gotten laid I live near where he went to college

he was just autistic and deranged with insane high standards. I’ve seen so many subhumans get girls in this area the average dude isn’t that high.

stop acting like er was ugly just lol

Based and blackpilled

Morality is subjective

things that help our species as a whole is seen as “good”, selfish things that put one person ahead is seen as “bad”

a lion killing gazelles is bad in the eyes of the gazelles but good in the eyes of the lion

• +1
Er could’ve gotten laid I live near where he went to college

he was just autistic and deranged with insane high standards. I’ve seen so many subhumans get girls in this area the average dude isn’t that high.

stop acting like er was ugly just lol
His mental problems is why he could not ascend.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Ritalincel and Deleted member 5522
Low IQ moment. you don't blame people for things they didn't do but have the capability to do so. by that logic we all should be in jail rn. not just that, it's even more contradictory that we have the power to do so but ain't doing that. it's more honorable to be strong and not use it against the weak than to be weak and being nice to everyone. when you're weak / can't do something, you don't have a choice but to be good / nice. you can only be a truly good human when you also have the power to do bad but you chose not to, that's the whole fucking point.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
this is what most people are now

Pretty much. the more power you have = the more good of a human you can become. it is only when you have the strength to do bad that you can become good by not acting upon that. the truth is the complete opposite of what OP presents. even religion (not a big fan but it's a great example) god tell the people what to do and what not to do, but he still give them the choice. without bad there is no good. If you are paralyzed after an accident, are you suddenly a pure person because you can't do harm to anymore? JFL.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 5522
Pretty much. the more power you have = the more good of a human you can become. it is only when you have the strength to do bad that you can become good by not acting upon that. the truth is the complete opposite of what OP presents. even religion (not a big fan but it's a great example) god tell the people what to do and what not to do, but he still give them the choice. without bad there is no good. If you are paralyzed after an accident, are you suddenly a pure person because you can't do harm to anymore? JFL.
it's easy to cause destruction but it's hard to build. trying to be good is to take on the challenge.
i think you know me enough to know i think similar to you

can you change your avi it's pissing me off

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko