Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 50702, BongMog and 8 others

Attachments

• 1704987734402.png
    1704987734402.png
    238.3 KB · Views: 0
those situations where a chad obviously deliberately acts retarded/weird as a joke, or to flex, and an aspie subhuman witnessing it interprets that as a W, feeling relieved because "he'd never say something as stupid or act as weird", reminiscing his countless wikipedia browsing sessions on friday and saturday nights, are very painful to watch in real time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 50702, Big White Cuck and 9 others

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Penguin of Zagreb
@julianchicago i dnr but i can tell by the title he is having cuck fantasies again

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Chad isn’t bullet proof

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Zonar, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
gym is genetics, if you think otherwise cope.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Another day, another Chads' cock worship thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890, SidharthTheSlayer, Big White Cuck and 3 others
Another day, another Chads' cock worship thread.
You'd rather see shit like this, wouldn't you, you BBC obsessed cuckold disgrace

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Zonar
Can chad block this 9mm?

I'm not the one who has shit like this saved on his hard drive.

Imagine being a grown ass man and still viewing the world through the lens of HS social dynamics, thinking real life is like American Pie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, shabby890, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
You are invisible indeed ever since you put on the ring Bilbo

• JFL
Reactions: Mainstream and ReadBooksEveryday
Imagine being a grown ass man and still viewing the world through the lens of HS social dynamics, thinking real life is like American Pie
social dynamics are exactly the same after HS.

It's just that society becomes far more segregated as you become older. Social circles become more static and less dynamic in that sense.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, Johnnybegood, g0op and 3 others
Daily reminder you are a 5'8 manlet shitskin

Meanwhile @MoggerGaston is a 6'1 slavic shitskin who just fought up some brutally AIDS type virus, destroying the little bugger.

You are inferior incel.

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, Big White Cuck, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, kanderior, anthony111553 and 2 others
from what i saw women prefer average IQ men over high IQ men. Many high IQ men die alone

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, VenatorLuparius and ReadBooksEveryday
Daily reminder you are a 5'8 manlet shitskin

Meanwhile @MoggerGaston is a 6'1 slavic shitskin who just fought up some brutally AIDS type virus, destroying the little bugger.

You are inferior incel.
Beast

the beasts are dead. I have been cured.

supposedly in the UK there is also an outbreak of these parasites

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ReadBooksEveryday
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I love how stupid this actually is
The chads i knew had to repeat classes multiple times OR tried really hard and got good grades
None of the above

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and BrahminBoss
I am neurotransmitter-maxxed my man.

I am trying to fix thyroid
celery extract, salicylate , coffee, kelp,pregnenolone and nicotine all increase it if you dont want to take t3 supplement

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
it's not even chad worship its chad fantasy worship, even worse
yeah there were 3 guys in my hs who kind of fit this description and they haven't done shit with their lives since then. Sure there's men who are born genetically gifted in various ways and that gives them advantages in life, but the guy that post describes doesn't exist.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702 and Xtra
celery extract, salicylate , coffee, kelp,pregnenolone and nicotine all increase it if you dont want to take t3 supplement
what about fasting? Doing that right now and some studies show it keeps TSH/T4 the same, but lowers T3.

Aka that's very bad?

yeah there were 3 guys in my hs who kind of fit this description and they haven't done shit with their lives since then. Sure there's men who are born genetically gifted in various ways and that gives them advantages in life, but the guy that post describes doesn't exist.
this type of thing gets extremely exaggerated on these sites

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Ben Affleck perfectly fits the description

As a Cambridge Rindge and Latin high school student, Affleck acted in theater productions and was inspired by drama teacher Gerry Speca.[33][34] He became close friends with fellow student Matt Damon, whom he had known since the age of eight.[35] Although Damon was two years older, the pair had "identical interests" and both wanted to pursue acting careers.[35] They traveled to New York together for acting auditions[36] and saved money for train and airline tickets in a joint bank account.[37] While Affleck had high SAT scores,[9] he was largely an unfocused student with poor attendance.[7][38] He spent a few months studying Spanish at the University of Vermont, chosen because of its proximity to his then-girlfriend,[13] but he left after fracturing his hip while playing basketball.[36] At 18, Affleck moved to Los Angeles,[30] studying Middle Eastern affairs at Occidental College for a year and a half.[39][40]

But yeah those chads are more often than not incel fantasies.