You are just another person that will die soon

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
Most people on here, unfortunately, will never make it in life and will die alone. It is a reality that most blackpillers ignore which is really sad because it’s facing most of them from a miles direction.

Someone said this and it stuck with me every since

“You can be on your death bed holding a foid’s hand and she will be thinking about her foursome with chad when she was in her 20s”

you will always die alone, or you will die subhuman, unloveless, khhv

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 21735 and 6 others
“You can be on your death bed holding a foid’s hand and she will be thinking about her foursome with chad when she was in her 20s”
That's just harmful autistic nihilistic thinking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Polish Chincel, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 21467
He's wrong in that she'll be thinking of that memory on her death bed but if a woman actually did that then she'd definitely hold onto that memory even in her old age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 21467
How can you blame a foid for that? If my ltb gf was holding my hand on my deathbed I'd be thinking about the stacylite who's ass I pounded hard doggystyle in my 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
How can you blame a foid for that? If my ltb gf was holding my hand on my deathbed I'd be thinking about the stacylite who's ass I pounded hard doggystyle in my 20s.
But most guys who are married are BETABUXX who don’t get the privilege of fucking Stacy lite and have that one foid they married as “the best they can do” in terms of finding a sexual partner

cope

All women are capable of having experiences like that and most have, even at 16 and 17

but my point wasn’t to say that you should hold grudges over it, you just shouldn’t fall in love with foid basically

Most people on here, unfortunately, will never make it in life and will die alone. It is a reality that most blackpillers ignore which is really sad because it’s facing most of them from a miles direction.

Someone said this and it stuck with me every since

you will always die alone, or you will die subhuman, unloveless, khhv
21467.jpg

xd

• Love it
Bullshit, we will all make it, we will all become millionaires, marry a Stacie and reproduce

• JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover and Deleted member 21467
But most guys who are married are BETABUXX who don’t get the privilege of fucking Stacy lite and have that one foid they married as “the best they can do” in terms of finding a sexual partner
that's just life. a sugarmama becky could marry a chad who just wants money. same situation.

don't blame foids. blame nature for producing humans of varying quality.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Bullshit, we will all make it, we will all become millionaires, marry a Stacie and reproduce
just keep grinding shoot for dreams bro we can all make it bro

that's just life. a sugarmama becky could marry a chad who just wants money. same situation.

don't blame foids. blame nature for producing humans of varying quality.
yes

nature needs to burn

You have no proof that I'll ever die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake
threads like this make me want to KMS

• So Sad