Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
No race for your height.

• JFL
phenotype tells somehow a lot about yourself, guess who armenoid are the copy and lookalike ;)
You can Run phenotype test on yourself

• Love it
inb4 muh whites copers :
This is what the Austrian anthropologist Felix Von Luschan states in his book “The Early Inhabitants of Western Asia” page 229: “Meanwhile it is important to state two facts : The Kurds speak an Aryan language, and they have long heads and generally blue eyes and fair hair.”

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Blue and TsarTsar444
inb4 muh whites copers :
This is what the Austrian anthropologist Felix Von Luschan states in his book “The Early Inhabitants of Western Asia” page 229: “Meanwhile it is important to state two facts : The Kurds speak an Aryan language, and they have long heads and generally blue eyes and fair hair.”
Kurds Aryan ubermensch confirmed? Kemalists on life support

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3043
Kurds Aryan ubermensch confirmed? Kemalists on life support
indeed.
but so much on life support, that there light colored people are considered as meh, cuz looks too feminine.
there is a word for that kind of phenotype "soura", means reddish, ie mostly very reddish undertone and light haired and eyes people.
So it got mixed.

Those who ressemble the most to actual kurds of Felix are these yezidis keks, jfl at their faith btw.
"muh blue eyes are a white trait" while most WEST ASIAN people always stayed in their places, while it was indo-europeans known now as euro people that spreads and stole dna.
Imagine beeing a mutt unironically.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
indeed.
but so much on life support, that there light colored people are considered as meh, cuz looks too feminine.
there is a word for that kind of phenotype "soura", means reddish, ie mostly very reddish undertone and light haired and eyes people.
So it got mixed.

Those who ressemble the most to actual kurds of Felix are these yezidis keks, jfl at their faith btw.
"muh blue eyes are a white trait" while most WEST ASIAN people always stayed in their places, while it was indo-europeans known now as euro people that spreads and stole dna.
Imagine beeing a mutt unironically.
Why is your name white tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3043
typical pheno historically but "muh".

All this shit is cope from copers.
You'r gl or you'r not.

@TsarTsar444

but that's true that light yellow hair is not a west asian feature tho. Dark blond and brown tho probably originated from there, at least for brown/red.

C1644432 CC69 44D5 89BC CBC5CEEE0804

average m*d

• Love it
tbh jfl at calling urself med. Med is literally all the countries around the med sea. Notice how it's mostly indians copers that claim it?
I have no issue saying that i'm "med" genetically, mostly "eastern med" phenotype eventho this pheno doesn't mean shit, but i'm not white, and meds for the perception of people here are considered as white.

While white in reality = an ethnicity. Not facial features.
A "med" of levant, is a levantine, not a med even if he may look whiter than most sicilian, and most south italian.
A dark colored big nosed spanish, italian, etc, will still be white despite having a 100/100 armenoid phenotype.

It's really an inferiority complex. I'm thankful to be what i am because it's from God.

• Love it
Reactions: Blue

tbh jfl at calling urself med. Med is literally all the countries around the med sea. Notice how it's mostly indians copers that claim it?
I have no issue saying that i'm "med" genetically, mostly "eastern med" phenotype eventho this pheno doesn't mean shit, but i'm not white, and meds for the perception of people here are considered as white.

While white in reality = an ethnicity. Not facial features.
A "med" of levant, is a levantine, not a med even if he may look whiter than most sicilian, and most south italian.
A dark colored big nosed spanish, italian, etc, will still be white despite having a 100/100 armenoid phenotype.

It's really an inferiority complex. I'm thankful to be what i am because it's from God.
Fully agreed. The white part is also spot on. There are some ethnics (mostly from the levant and certain tribes in Afghanistan/Pakistan) who are literally whiter than most Albanian or Basque people, yet they're not white. White basically means European.

• Love it
Fully agreed. The white part is also spot on. There are some ethnics (mostly from the levant and certain tribes in Afghanistan/Pakistan) who are literally whiter than most Albanian or Basque people, yet they're not white. White basically means European.
White means being born on Euro soil and having a white look to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Blue