• Total voters
D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Title

@aBetterMii @seth @cloUder

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 23554
The 3 are impossibles due to my mental state anyways.
angry kirby GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, bloomercel, Jigen and 5 others
Who am I kidding. I'm here forever lmaoo

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 21863 and 5 others
You are here forever. Even if you delete the account, you'll just make another one

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, User49, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
after ascending i will never visit psl sites again

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I’m probably never leaving this forum, even if I somehow manage to ascend. I just like this forum too much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Trilogy, Jigen and 3 others
Daily reminder to riceguy to kill himself

Inb4 he responds with okay to hide the fact that he's contemplating it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 23554 and 2 others
depends

The thing about us westerners is that org is one of the only pleaces u can speak ur mind

I aim to be a high self esteem successful person then maybe come on here to make jokes every now and then

even recently I'm posting less and generally spending a lot less time here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, justinzayn, currylightskin and 3 others
I will leave when the chinese detonate an emp over the continental US and send us back to the technological stone age

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Jigen, aBetterMii and 2 others
I will leave when the chinese detonate an emp over the continental US and send us back to the technological stone age
So basically never?

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
@Thomas DOM hi Thomas

Once you make an account on this forum there's no going back. Heck, once you even lay eyes on this site there's no going back. I didn't lurk this forum for a year for nothing.

This forum will haunt your mind even post-ascencion.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, justinzayn, Sprinkles and 4 others
Doesnt matter what happens.Once you register on this forum, there is no coming back.Look at Amnesia, Niko etc. all Chads, but cant leave.PSL Autism lives rent free in your head and the only way out is death.So many threads of people leaving this forum but coming back the next day.We are the only people you can relate too.You cant leave

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 24444
Doesnt matter what happens.Once you register on this forum, there is no coming back.Look at Amnesia, Niko etc. all Chads, but cant leave.PSL Autism lives rent free in your head and the only way out is death.So many threads of people leaving this forum but coming back the next day.We are the only people you can relate too.You cant leave
I will try to get a relationship with LTB or femcel with good personality maybe it will NTmax me and I will forget about PSL

I am never leaving it is too much fun. I just rot now because I have exams soon but after them I will be documenting my dating life

• +1
Getting bullied off the site is the only true way you leave

Even if you ascend your mind will constantly be filled with Med vs Nord debates and gook evisceration threads

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 26116, dimorphism and 1 other person
a1e.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, lordgandy2000 and Deleted member 24444
I will try to get a relationship with LTB or femcel with good personality maybe it will NTmax me and I will forget about PSL
You could get a ltb gf tbh.You dont look bad.But you cant ever get PSL out of your Head.Even on your Deathbed, the last thing you will think about isnt your wife or your kids.Its Sean O’pry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 24444
You could get a ltb gf tbh.You dont look bad.But you cant ever get PSL out of your Head.Even on your Deathbed, the last thing you will think about isnt your wife or your kids.Its Sean O’pry
My previous ones were HTB or shitskin Stacylite, but I want something fast and effortless just to forget about PSL

You could get a ltb gf tbh.You dont look bad.But you cant ever get PSL out of your Head.Even on your Deathbed, the last thing you will think about isnt your wife or your kids.Its Jordan Barrett

After may 31st.

@Salludon left the site tho.

I also almost left PSL when i was busy with my friends by after graduation i started rotting again. If you have an active life, you will hardly ever have time for the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, justinzayn, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
plenty of people here get laid and have gfs whilat being irredeemable losers. also most users are teenagers whose biggest concern is getting laid.

once you get your life together and have to start taking career, education, etc, seriously, you will naturally spend much less time here.

personally I slayed the most when my life was a fucking fail and joke, it was no coincidence at that same time I was an obsessive lookism user.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16474, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Idk tbh, if ever, but most likely would be becoming oldcel adult if my life ever gets got together, but idk what that would even mean. I feel like even if I ascend and change my mind about having kids, id still post here once every couple months to talk about how im making sure he grows up looksmaxxed. Idk

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 24444
i'll be out of here in a few years when i am a few hundred k richer, got the right social circle, and making it

• +1
plenty of people here get laid and have gfs whilat being irredeemable losers. also most users are teenagers whose biggest concern is getting laid.

once you get your life together and have to start taking career, education, etc, seriously, you will naturally spend much less time here.

personally I slayed the most when my life was a fucking fail and joke, it was no coincidence at that same time I was an obsessive lookism user.
@Anstrum95

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Once you make an account on this forum there's no going back. Heck, once you even lay eyes on this site there's no going back. I didn't lurk this forum for a year for nothing.

This forum will haunt your mind even post-ascencion.
Once you ascend past greyceldom. There’s no turning back.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 24444
Getting bored
// MANCHILD

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 14693
I can leave at any time I want… I think

Here forever giving advice and chilling with the homies 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙💸💸💸🔪🔪🔪🚬🚬🚬

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 14693
In the case of khhvs, it'll be getting ur first gf. Then when she inevitably breaks up, ur back on the forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Getting friends

In the case of khhvs, it'll be getting ur first gf. Then when she inevitably breaks up, ur back on the forum
If that ever happens i wil still report on .org

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
i doubt it will, i will need to be gymaxxed 2 years for a ltb
U should still try while doing so dude, get on OLD, atleast hinge. Should get decent matches with ur height regardless of face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
U should still try while doing so dude, get on OLD, atleast hinge. Should get decent matches with ur height regardless of face
Im too high inhib rn tbh. Im gonna buk, cut to 10% and try this summer maybe I will prbably be bleached maxx very much by then. Im proabably gonna get mse tho so im gonna be extra high inhib cuz braces.

BTw you should try msm + nac its making my eyes lighter and skin as well, i dont use gluta

• +1
BTw you should try msm + nac its making my eyes lighter and skin as well, i dont use gluta
Can’t stand the salty taste :feelsbadman:
Does msm come in capsules?

Can’t stand the salty taste :feelsbadman:
Does msm come in capsules?
Endure it. Mix it in water and do it. It comes in capsules bbut its more expensive use the noew food brand, You neet 4g at least

• So Sad
Endure it. Mix it in water and do it. It comes in capsules bbut its more expensive use the noew food brand, You neet 4g at least
okay will order

After witnessing Rupert Pumpkin's getting doxxed