You are not a human being if you are wageslaving

Clown Show

Clown Show

Taking a break from the forum
I don't that you are fully aware of the magnitude of your slavery if you are wageslaving in life. There is no more humiliating and unnatural state for a living creature to be in than wageslaving.

When you are wageslaving you:

-wake up to alarm - instant cortisol
-are forced to spend the majority of your waking hours somewhere where you don't want to be
-are almost always underpaid
-have to do so much corporate clown shit
-have to plan your vacations, jfl at this one
-get abused by your "superiors"
-witness normie, backstabbing, slave behavior
-have to endure so much bullshit and injustice so that you earn your slave "salary"
-basically enslaved because if you don't earn imaginary "money" your life will fall apart

And so on. The only way that you can make your wagslave experience more bearable is if you are working some comfy office job where no one is abusing you. If you are working some manual labor than you are not even a subhuman anymore, you are subanimal, a sick creature, mutant.

Forget about Andrew Tate's and Hamza's false promises that you are going to become some rich entrepreneur, jfl... None of us will own private business and earn any significant money in life because it is literally impossible. You will wageslave your life away.

It's legit over if you have to wageslave as a living creature.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, Esteban1997, Gargantuan and 28 others
IMG 0434

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, bloomercel, Bigbootylover45 and 13 others
Glad I was born into an upper class white family and not some 3rd world shithole like you

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Alt Number 3 and Korea
no way out for pathetic subhumans like me, born to wageslave for pennies and cucked by chads

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah, PseudoMaxxer and 5 others
Glad I was born into an upper class white family and not some 3rd world shithole like you
Yet you have almost 2k posts within almost a month of being on this site.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Alt Number 3, murdah and 7 others
Yet you have almost 2k posts within almost a month of being on this site.
Yeah why do you think that is
Because I was born into a comfortable, upper class family that provides a safety net for my finances.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, aspiringexcel, Korea and 1 other person
No one who is satisfied with himself and his life would take the time of his day to post it on a incel forum. You are pathetic. Feels good to be rent free in your head though.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Bigbootylover45, aspiringexcel and 3 others
Is being a wageslave worse than bein incel?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xtra, nathan and Clown Show
I'm 27 years old, working class and I never worked... but the mere idea of working makes me very nervous, anxious... because working class people don't live, they survive... they have to endure a life of humiliation and 0% vibrancy in order to receive a salary that will never make them not worry about money.

I laugh when I see upper class people saying money is not important, if it's not, then why they never donate their whole fortune to the poor??!!

• +1
Reactions: murdah, The False Prophet, _MVP_ and 1 other person
No one who is satisfied with himself and his life would take the time of his day to post it on a incel forum. You are pathetic. Feels good to be rent free in your head though.
Are you really rent free though? Go work some more wagie, I need a Big Mac soon. Flip your burgers goy

Is being a wageslave worse than bein incel?
Almost equal.

One is living the life without freedom like a unnatural slave, other is literally not fulfilling the fundamental human need.

And this modern system is designed to produce as many wageslaving incels as possible.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Are you really rent free though? Go work some more wagie, I need a Big Mac soon. Flip your burgers goy
Shit man, I shouldn't roasted you that much, now you are traumatised because I spoke the truth and you will invade all my threads... Nigga is on standby the entire day because I live rent free in his tiny, faggot skull :lul::lul::lul:

But you are right to be this insane, it is legit over for you, remember that...

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Shit man, I shouldn't roasted you that much, now you are traumatised because I spoke the truth and you will invade all my threads... Nigga is on standby the entire day because I live rent free in his tiny, faggot skull :lul::lul::lul:

But you are right to be this insane, it is legit over for you, remember that...
No nigger I just love pissing you off and making you feel bad about the fact you’ll never be a teenager again while i will. Kys

No nigger I just love pissing you off and making you feel bad about the fact you’ll never be a teenager again while i will. Kys
Nah don't lie, if you really didn't give a shit, you wouldn't be spamming like desperate faggot that you are.

I don't spam your threads because they are worhless and I don't give a fuck about you.

Rent free.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and moreroidsmoredates
Nah don't lie, if you really didn't give a shit, you wouldn't be spamming like desperate faggot that you are.

I don't spam your threads because they are worhless and I don't give a fuck about you.

Rent free.
You responding to my calling an urkelcel a subhuman yesterday made me die so hard. I’ve never caged so hard at a users genuine reaction.

“You are a vile piece of shit”. Thanks for this memory. I will cherish it

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I don't that you are fully aware of the magnitude of your slavery if you are wageslaving in life. There is no more humiliating and unnatural state for a living creature to be in than wageslaving.

-are forced to spend the majority of your waking hours somewhere where you don't want to be
-have to endure so much bullshit and injustice so that you earn your slave "salary"
-basically enslaved because if you don't earn imaginary "money" your life will fall apart

And so on. The only way that you can make your wagslave experience more bearable is if you are working some comfy office job where no one is abusing you. If you are working some manual labor than you are not even a subhuman anymore, you are subanimal, a sick creature, mutant.

Forget about Andrew Tate's and Hamza's false promises that you are going to become some rich entrepreneur, jfl... None of us will own private business and earn any significant money in life because it is literally impossible. You will wageslave your life away.

So what’s the solution? How are we supposed to make money?

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
All wageslaves are the Same npc subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Esteban1997, iMogEveryone and moreroidsmoredates
TRUTH! Wagecucks are STUPID!

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Making Money and crime are Impossible

• +1
I'm 27 years old, working class and I never worked... but the mere idea of working makes me very nervous, anxious... because working class people don't live, they survive... they have to endure a life of humiliation and 0% vibrancy in order to receive a salary that will never make them not worry about money.

I laugh when I see upper class people saying money is not important, if it's not, then why they never donate their whole fortune to the poor??!!
Shots fired. Neetcucks and hypocrite rich down

• +1
Reactions: Latinus

it never began when you were born to giga wageslaving parents

idk how to cope with that

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, Clown Show, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Workcels are Not humans. They are npc Drone Machines! They got No soul

Wageslaving is only shit for retards who can't get promoted.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Korea
Welfare neetbux, Universal Basic income. There is No Other way. Workcelling isn't Worth it
typical nigger comment jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Korea
Minions

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and moreroidsmoredates
I won't complain.
Even if you get promoted you’re still a wageslave cuck with a “better” salary. Short term dopamine boost, but cucked at the end.

• +1
Even if you get promoted you’re still a wageslave cuck with a “better” salary. Short term dopamine boost, but cucked at the end.
Well, I love the 6fig salary I make while I sit on my ass. Call it cucked all u want.

• +1
Reactions: iMogEveryone
Well, I love the 6fig salary I make while I sit on my ass. Call it cucked all u want.
Not applicable for everybody.

Not applicable for everybody.
I know, but your reply to getting promoted is based on looks is bland and untrue, excluding customer service where ur looks matter somewhat. Anyone can get promo'd if they hit metrics given by their boss jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, HTN_Mentalcel and moreroidsmoredates
I enjoy waking up early

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Good thread and wageslavery is definitely on the same tier as inceldom. I consider true lifelong inceldom to be a big problem, add that to hardcore wageslavery and you have a recipe for early death.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Recessed Life, Clown Show and 2 others

Its even more retarded in high school

Theres always a nigga that refuses to let people copy their homework because the jews succesfully convinced him its him vs everyone else and not the system vs innocent teenagers

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Clown Show
Good thread and wageslavery is definitely on the same tier as inceldom. I consider true lifelong inceldom to be a big problem, add that to hardcore wageslavery and you have a recipe for early death.
Imagine both…

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Costcosuperstore and Xtra
How do you get your money?
I don’t need much money I live in some random suburb not an expensive city, if you mean money for basic stuff like food and internet then parents

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone and moreroidsmoredates
it never began when you were born to giga wageslaving parents

idk how to cope with that
I just want my mother to stop working so hard

genuine question, if It’s not worth it to wagecuck and I won’t ever make money by a private business, should I just rot my life away?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
My job is insanely comfy, I can get away with anything

Working from home is also a game changer. 5 days a week in the office is legit suicide tier, I’d rather be unemployed than have to endure that shit again

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Moggedbyevery1 and murdah
Imagine on top of this having to do a thesis
Each day I come back home (12 square meters shelter lmao) at past 6 and I have to write that bullshit piece of paper otherwise I don’t graduate
My 3 hours of free time a day are ruined
Can’t go to the gym anymore, can’t eat properly (sandwich at noon, Uber eats in the evening) , I have one cooking plate anymway and a giga small fridge lmao
How am I supposed to get super jacked , lean, do my skincare, save my hair, invest in fucking crypto, order products etc while also sleeping 8.5 hours everyday otherwise I don’t function?

Hopefully it ends in a month, will come back to my parents house and then become a student again for a year

I never see rich people actually working