You are not chadlite if this doesn't happen to you daily

A

A23ghskung

Gold

If you are are at a house party or club and this doesn't happen to you often , I'd hate to break it to you but you are not chadlite..

You can still cope on .org tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Rimaxtis, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
that dude is a full blown chad you idiot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, It'snotover, Splinter901 and 13 others
average day on the life of an org user

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
Difference is the dude is close to PSL god level.

• +1
Reactions: tia0505, mogger10, Skywalker and 1 other person
he's strong chad to gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, mogger10 and Skywalker
isn't this the same guy that goes in public and tells random women they're his gf now? , I believe he's albanian

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Reminds me of Kyle Kuzma

Someone tell me how tall he is one user said 5'10 @AspiringMogger says he's well above 6 ft I NEED TO KNOW THE EXACT HEIGHT SOMEONE HELP ME OUT (he's chad either way IMO)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and AspiringMogger
his vids are some of the biggest suifuel you can get

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

If you are are at a house party or club and this doesn't happen to you often , I'd hate to break it to you but you are not chadlite..

average height Chadlites get strong IOS and need to approach most of the time. This guy is not an average height chadlite lmaoooo i wish he was tho

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
his vids are some of the biggest suifuel you can get
Comments are funny

751AEC76 BA30 4FDF 9D07 3C04A6216D0C

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, aspiringexcel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
muslim women crying that they cant have chad because he wont settle for some jew nosed arab
thats exactly whats happening bro :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and looksmaxmax
average height Chadlites get strong IOS and need to approach most of the time. This guy is not an average height chadlite lmaoooo i wish he was tho
he is a tall chad though

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Guess i am not after all

Someone tell me how tall he is one user said 5'10 @AspiringMogger says he's well above 6 ft I NEED TO KNOW THE EXACT HEIGHT SOMEONE HELP ME OUT (he's chad either way IMO)
he’s 6’2

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and tombradylover
who are the ppl that you admire most in this forum?

• +1
blud is living life on developer mode

Water.

But the supposed "Chadlites" on .org are somehow incels.

I wonder how :unsure: (In reality they are LTNs)

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, mogger10 and A23ghskung
Water.

But the supposed "Chadlites" on .org are somehow incels.

I wonder how :unsure: (In reality they are LTNs)
Cope harder w ur subhuman logic

Going out and doing this shit requires insane nt in the first place

And I’ve seen HTN’s and even less go out and kiss random girls at the club, this guy is chad ofc he gets shit. It’s nothing crazy

Cope harder w ur subhuman logic

Going out and doing this shit requires insane nt in the first place

And I’ve seen HTN’s and even less go out and kiss random girls at the club, this guy is chad ofc he gets shit. It’s nothing crazy
It requires one sip of vodka you coper.

If you were truly Chadlite you would be NT automatically cause everyone reacts positively to you socially.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 30552
6’0 looked it up

• +1
It requires one sip of vodka you coper.

If you were truly Chadlite you would be NT automatically cause everyone reacts positively to you socially.
Keep spouting tales from the basement autistic rotter

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Keep spouting tales from the basement autistic rotter
I don't understand how any of this is tails. Its literally common sense. If you are Chadlite you aren't an incel and get treated good by society. Water tier.

The people here who claim Chadlite but supposedly struggle so much are simply just not Chadlite, just overrating themself cause of narcisissm.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and A23ghskung

You aren't chadlite if you aren't invited to suck Jewish dick for money.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I don't understand how any of this is tails. Its literally common sense. If you are Chadlite you aren't an incel and get treated good by society. Water tier.

The people here who claim Chadlite but supposedly struggle so much are simply just not Chadlite, just overrating themself cause of narcisissm.
You don’t know any chadlites nigga and you don’t have a life, and have 0 experience to base any of your half wit autist theories on

I guaruntee I have way more life experience than you, and have met chadlites who have shit brain chemistry, go down shit paths, get addicted to drugs. Hell i see homelesss people with a20s and forward growth. Looks aren’t automatically some ticket to happiness

Only literal retards think that

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, It'snotover and aspiringexcel
You don’t know any chadlites nigga and you don’t have a life, and have 0 experience to base any of your half wit autist theories on

I guaruntee I have way more life experience than you, and have met chadlites who have shit brain chemistry, go down shit paths, get addicted to drugs. Hell i see homelesss people with a20s and forward growth. Looks aren’t automatically some ticket to happiness

Only literal retards think that
You a TikTokcel cope

You a TikTokcel cope
looks in general yes, its more likely that you have a better life and better outlook

but i hate how fucking dramatic you retards are. u act like its impossible to have an exception outside of your shitty theories

"all women are this! all good looking men are that!" you retards act like this is a pre determinded video game and there are never any other variables, and find excuses when shit doesnt match your agenda

close minded ignorant incels who think theyre "woke and blackpilled" when really they a re the NPCs who think they know everything and that every single person is some encoded robot who has the same outcome. its definitely a condition of isolation and being chronically online