You are NOT fully blackpilled until you chadfish

R

RationalBrody

Banned
You think you're blackpilled, but you're not. You may be on a theoretical / rational level, but not yet on an instinctual and emotiona llevel.
Everyone must Chadfish for themselves to get a bitter taste of the pill. Anything else does not compare, reading other chadfish reports do not compare. The kind of physical reactions it does on your body, it's something else.

When girls that 'are not looking for hook-ups' and look like LTR material hit you up with sexual chit-chat, when you write 1 line to her, and she writes 5 in return 'Omg, you're such a misterious guy, I'd like to know you'..

It's when you truly feel what could have been for you if you were good looking.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
too high cortisol to even think about it

I don't know how.Tinder seems to automatically detect my location and no Goa program seems to be able to change It.

Yes but I don't want to rope

can confirm done it multiple times. irl i have to be witty, confident etc, when chadfishing u can say shit like "lets fuck" and theyre down lol

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill
You think you're blackpilled, but you're not. You may be on a theoretical / rational level, but not yet on an instinctual and emotiona llevel.
Everyone must Chadfish for themselves to get a bitter taste of the pill. Anything else does not compare, reading other chadfish reports do not compare. The kind of physical reactions it does on your body, it's something else.

When girls that 'are not looking for hook-ups' and look like LTR material hit you up with sexual chit-chat, when you write 1 line to her, and she writes 5 in return 'Omg, you're such a misterious guy, I'd like to know you'..

Yes, bro. Hiroshima-Nagasaki pill. Atomic black pill. How can a man love a woman when he knows she has served as a cum bucket to at least ten men? How can blackpilled men cope with this fact. Truly mind-boggling.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
FACE FACE FACE

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I don't know how.Tinder seems to automatically detect my location and no Goa program seems to be able to change It.
I used Tinder Gold

Chadfishing is first-hand suifuel tho

It’s pretty destructive to your mental heath ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I used Tinder Gold
How much was It
Can I just download an APK?

• JFL
Reactions: androidcel
I refuse to do it because i'm scared it will take away the last little chunk of hope that's left in my withering body

I chadfished allot and got depressed by it, its the best method to get yourself blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
I have chadfished numerous times.

I actually don't recommend it.. not good for your soul and mental well-being

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill
I have chadfished numerous times.

I actually don't recommend it.. not good for your soul and mental well-being
Yes, good goy. Stay bluepilled or redpilled. Cope with the black pill. Steer away from the Hiroshima-Nagasaki nuclear pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back