You are not ugly, you are just fat

shieldzz

shieldzz

The amount of people i see which could look above average but they are skinnyfat is INSANE

A lot of people will die thinking they were ugly, but in reality they were just above 15% bodyfat procentage

Obviously it wont apply to everyone, since some ppl have bug eyes, reccesed jaw,hair, etc

BUT, if you are not subhuman at 20% bodyfat, you will ascend a lot by just going to low bodyfat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, Bug, PseudoMaxxer and 9 others
Average normie at 20% bodyfat would be atleast HTN at 10% bodyfat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bug, ahouzeh18, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
@PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and looksmaxxing223
The amount of people i see which could look above average but they are skinnyfat is INSANE

A lot of people will die thinking they were ugly, but in reality they were just above 15% bodyfat procentage

Obviously it wont apply to everyone, since some ppl have bug eyes, reccesed jaw,hair, etc

BUT, if you are not subhuman at 20% bodyfat, you will ascend a lot by just going to low bodyfat
Not really, bodyfat percentage is overrated. At 20% bf, you'd still look decent if you aren't boneless.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bug, Lord Shadow, shieldzz and 2 others
Yea but then ur faced with the problem of weighing less than the avg girl, so how do u fix this

true
i've seen people who could be above average too but they're fat

Cope, facial features and ratios don't change with facial leanness only bones.

im boneless

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Not really, bodyfat percentage is overrated. At 20% bf, you'd still look decent if you aren't boneless.
Tbh most people are fattier than 20% at 20% you should start to see ab definition in certain lighting, you shouldn’t have any big fat rolls or anything like what.

Tbh most people are fattier than 20% at 20% you should start to see ab definition in certain lighting, you shouldn’t have any big fat rolls or anything like what.
Yeah, if you aren't like at the very least 20% your genetics are fucked and you should just LDAR

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
true in a lot of cases but niggas can’t lose the weight no matter how hard they try. the fatness is physiological and cannot be changed

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Anyone who is mtn+ can ascend really hard by slimming down

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
Your face might look a lot worse tho. Many people lack the facial bones to be that lean. You need some amount of soft tissue to give some volume and structure to your face. 10% bodyfat doesn't always look good. Somewhere closer to 14-15% is better

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Your face might look a lot worse tho. Many people lack the facial bones to be that lean. You need some amount of soft tissue to give some volume and structure to your face. 10% bodyfat doesn't always look good. Somewhere closer to 14-15% is better
Nah

Yeah, if you aren't like at the very least 20% your genetics are fucked and you should just LDAR

Fat distribution genetics vary a lot. Some people store a lot of fat in their faces and their faces look completely different once they get lean. He is reportedly 20% bf here and is 14% bf in the after literally night and day difference

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Fat distribution genetics vary a lot. Some people store a lot of fat in their faces and their faces look completely different once they get lean. He is reportedly 20% bf here and is 14% bf in the after literally night and day difference

View attachment 3234316View attachment 3234317
i dont think he is 14% in second picture . also i saw even reccesed people,they look better at 10% than being at higher bd procentange . even with shit bones,their shit bones will be "sharp" , unlikely fat slobs

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow
i dont think he is 14% in second picture . also i saw even reccesed people,they look better at 10% than being at higher bd procentange . even with shit bones,their shit bones will be "sharp" , unlikely fat slobs

went from young looking guy who's fun to be around with vs a gaunted LTN

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
See the reel he descended. He looks like a rat after he lost all that fat hiding his subhuman bones.
Are you baiting ? He is looking better than before lol . his jaw is sharp and has no cheeks fat,even tho he isnt that good looking since he has terrible eye area

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Are you baiting ? He is looking better than before lol . his jaw is sharp and has no cheeks fat,even tho he isnt that good looking since he has terrible eye area

• JFL
Reactions: ahouzeh18
you are very wrong even the change from 13% to 10% is good. You cant have bones at 20% that's fat as shit.

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow
dumb question:
If you're MTN at 25% body fat, what's your expected potential to be at 10% body fat?

dumb question:
If you're MTN at 25% body fat, what's your expected potential to be at 10% body fat?
you will be good looking for sure,you just need to get to 10% atleast once in your life to see if its worth for you or no

you will be good looking for sure,you just need to get to 10% atleast once in your life to see if its worth for you or no
Yeah I've never been lean in my life and I'm 25% and currently cutting, been consistently rated either high MTN and MTN.
Just been impatient and curious asf.

Agreed am 21 percent bf and can clearly see my abs, got slight hollows in some lightings too should be able to get decent hollows once i lean down