you are on this forum because of your weird mom

wtfiswrongwithyou

wtfiswrongwithyou

Silver
my theory is that we all are on this forum got weird treatment from our mums and there was an absensce of father figure. My dad was working all day and we didnt communicate much, but my mum used to beat the shit out of me for every single thing. She has bpd and she was either overprotective of me and wouldnt let me go outside. Thats why we all rot on this forum, normal people enjoy their youths while being ugly and short. They didn't spend their teen years worshiping male models and measuring their gonial angle, but you have to work your ass out and pay for surgeries or supplements so you will accept that you can actually be loved.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz, autistic_tendencies, Jonas2k7 and 11 others
:feelsbadman::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
it doesn't matter how good your parents were when the society you grew up in is sick.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, watah, Shrek2OnDvD and 15 others
it doesn't matter how good your parents were when the society you grew up in is sick.
thats partly true, my thread is not by any means mysoginistic but in kinergarden we as a young boys are punished by the 50yo ogre unfuckable woman. When we came back home our moms punished us and demasculinized us, thats why we are so hyperfixated on the idea of being masculine on this forum, we slowly realize that prettyboys get more attention than psl gods, but since psl gods look more masculine we are inspired by them and we look up to them.

People fuck and love eachother despite being ugly af and not having body like you, you had to build that body so you would feel more dominante and accept that girls would love you atleast for something. Think about this more, your parents and espeically your mom failed...

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
Both my parents where there for me. I was non-NT because of the internet and how I felt about my disability

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
my theory is that we all are on this forum got weird treatment from our mums and there was an absensce of father figure. My dad was working all day and we didnt communicate much, but my mum used to beat the shit out of me for every single thing. She has bpd and she was either overprotective of me and wouldnt let me go outside. Thats why we all rot on this forum, normal people enjoy their youths while being ugly and short. They didn't spend their teen years worshiping male models and measuring their gonial angle, but you have to work your ass out and pay for surgeries or supplements so you will accept that you can actually be loved.
Projection at the highest lvl

Most of my teenage years were normal enough

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Both my parents are non nt

Father: addict, anger issues, antisocial

Mother: anxiety, anger issues, narcissism

Sister: extreme narc

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Wait nvm I read more and this sound like a u problem bud

Both my parents are non nt

Father: addict, anger issues, antisocial

Mother: anxiety, anger issues, narcissism

Sister: extreme narc
Explains y ur gay

I've never seen all these short ugly people with great dating lives. Most people are looksmatched and bottom feeders have to date other bottom feeders generally.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Not extreme ur definitely incel
I’m not a virgin so can’t really agree on that but like I said that KYs shit is the most incel shit ever

none of that shit matters all that matters is your facial bone structure

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
thats partly true, my thread is not by any means mysoginistic but in kinergarden we as a young boys are punished by the 50yo ogre unfuckable woman. When we came back home our moms punished us and demasculinized us, thats why we are so hyperfixated on the idea of being masculine on this forum, we slowly realize that prettyboys get more attention than psl gods, but since psl gods look more masculine we are inspired by them and we look up to them.

People fuck and love eachother despite being ugly af and not having body like you, you had to build that body so you would feel more dominante and accept that girls would love you atleast for something. Think about this more, your parents and espeically your mom failed...
Ugly men aren’t loved or fuck unless there’s a financial aspect to it

my mom watches PSL gods on youtube (she said Ian Somerhalder is ugly It's Over)

i had Brutal devouring mother (dark triad psychopathmaxxed chad dad i only saw about 4 times, only a few days at a time max, punched me in the gut the last time I saw him while he was drunkmaxxed in bathroom), feeding me negative affirmations, rarely an encouraging word ever, and can't remember getting a hug or something JFL but I don't fully blame her. All of this is hard to revert later but if you can grow out of it by learning how the universe actually works you'll basically be a God in the flesh.

Last edited:
Correct. Single mothers are a death sentence for boys.

Normies still have fun so why can't we?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Debetro
normies peak in highschool and then spend their entire lives reminiscing it.
That's cope and even if it's not, they're still hsving fun while we rot indoors.

Top 10 ALPHA moments
Wolf

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
my mom was also a ethnic retard she did not beat me but manipulated me into demonizing my father and inducing a fear of being left alone during most of my childhood, never began