You are only a Truecel if...

D

Disabledcel

Larper of the year
You cannot maintain eye contact with literally anyone, not just women. You know your place and are threatened by everyone around you.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Either that or you’re just an autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, MusicMaxxingMidget, Danish_Retard and 6 others
not true , i make normal eye contact with everyone but my parents cause im embarassed in front of them of how much of a failure i am .
Fuck them anyway for reproducing with such shitty genetics .

• JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Danish_Retard
not true , i make normal eye contact with everyone but my parents cause im embarassed in front of them of how much of a failure i am .
Fuck them anyway for reproducing with such shitty genetics .
271656E0 B83A 4057 B8CC 6ABB5ED8B035

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Disabledcel
That escalated quickly. Try putting some of that energy into a productive hobby? Woodworking maybe?
i will find you and i will give you a present

i will find you and i will give you a present
Okay. If you're a failure in everything else to the point of embarrassment in front of your parents why would I be scared of this? You suck at everything but sending bombs to people? Gg. Leaving the site if people are actually that insane. I thought Elliot Roger was uniquely crazy but guess not. Fun while it lasted.

i am ready to leave this earth

Okay. If you're a failure in everything else to the point of embarrassment in front of your parents why would I be scared of this? You suck at everything but sending bombs to people? Gg. Leaving the site if people are actually that insane. I thought Elliot Roger was uniquely crazy but guess not. Fun while it lasted.
no , i meant a real present man . Like a box of chocolates

I never understood this and I have autism. Like, just look at people in the eye bro, they're not gonna eat you. If anything I can't break off eye contact, I just stare like a retard.