You are retarded if you did not think the BlackPill would eventually go mainstream

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
With the D***** L guy on tiktok openly acknowledging looskmaxxing sites and in general "canathal tilt" and other blackpill memes becoming massively popular, it seems alot of people on here are scared that this niche website will become invaded by normies and that looksmaxxing in general will become a mainstream thing.
Well in that case, your fears are 100% right. What tf do you think would happen? Anyone who is even mildly familiar with blackpill theory knows that it says that over time, more and more men are going to become incels, and more and more men are going to struggle to obtain even simple success with women. The redpill used to be a niche community until Andrew Tate blew it up, and now its teachings are common knowledge for normies. The same thing is happening with the blackpill. As the Sexual Market Place continues to become more difficult for men, more regular dudes are gonna flock to sites like these.

Stop crying about it. Realize that the blackpill was right all along, and that sites like these will just have to adapt to the changes.

• +1
Reactions: Economical, Skywalker, Deleted member 24347 and 2 others
been seeing tons of chad/incel memes on my social network feeds for months now

and functional people (called "normies" here) talk about the same stuff that's discussed ad nauseam here 24/7, they just aren't being overt with it because they know it means social suicide (suddenly complaining about being ugly is equivalent to asking everyone else to apply special rules to you so that you could do better in life, for absolutely nothing in exchange). unlike morons here who genuinely can't believe a person X called an ugly person Y average to avoid sounding like an asshole, and pretend they're being ahead of the curve for raging about it from their basements, anonymously

this (reproduction, sexual and romantic relationships, number and quality of choices for dating etc) has been like the #1 issue when formulating the core rules of society since forever (ahead of even political-economic systems), it's not some banal niche that only affects a small percentage of people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Vvvvxxxx, EvCu65 and 5 others
"Blackpill" is something that the so called "bluepilled" normies have actually always been aware of and acted on subconsciously, they just don't overtly speak on it or are obsessed with it as much as people whose lives revolve around being actively fixated on and religiously subscribing to "harsh truths of reality". Lookism and the fact that you'll lead a subpar life if you don't meet a certain threshold is not some kind of secret knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Marsiere214, Vvvvxxxx and 9 others
jews

the black pill was invented by the Illuminati

this was bound to happen just like the red pill

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
"Blackpill" is something that the so called "bluepilled" normies have actually always been aware of and acted on subconsciously, they just don't overtly speak on it or are obsessed with it as much as people whose lives revolve around being actively fixated on and religiously subscribing to "harsh truths of reality". Lookism and the fact that you'll lead a subpar life if you don't meet a certain threshold is not some kind of secret knowledge.

normal high-schoolers (referring to nt, but relatively ugly girls from my hs class, so over 10 years ago): "my life sucks, why cant i be someone else"

"blackpillers" in 2020+: "i'm a 6ft1 manlet and life starts at 6ft6, it's so fucking over" (of course, gets triggered when you call him a manlet in a random thread 5 minutes later)

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream and Deleted member 29167
been seeing tons of chad/incel memes on my social network feeds for months now

and functional people (called "normies" here) talk about the same stuff that's discussed ad nauseam here 24/7, they just aren't being overt with it because they know it means social suicide. unlike morons here who genuinely can't believe a person X called an ugly person Y average to avoid sounding like an asshole, and pretend they're being ahead of the curve for raging about it from their basements, anonymously

this (reproduction, sexual and romantic relationships, number and quality of choices for dating etc) has been like the #1 issue when formulating the core rules of society since forever (ahead of even political-economic systems), it's not some banal niche that only affects a small percentage of people
ok but why gatekeep information from users like us who came from tiktok? everyone was once a greycel im assuming

Dnrd it is already mainstream .

ok but why gatekeep information from users like us who came from tiktok? everyone was once a greycel im assuming

i've never been doing this (remember you're talking to the PSL goat here), this is only rampant on this last idiotic iteration of psl since it mostly consists of neurotic 15 yo internet-dwellers with self+social awareness of abos. they genuinely think they are ahead of someone for realizing they'd be treated better if they looked better

i've never been doing this (remember you're talking to the PSL goat here), this is only rampant on this last idiotic iteration of psl since it consists of neurotic 15 year-olds with self+social awareness of abos
do you think i should gatekeep this site then? ive told about 50+ of my tiktok moots about here already and most signed up

do you think i should gatekeep this site then? ive told about 50+ of my tiktok moots about here already and most signed up

you should tatoo "looksmax.org"on your forehead, if you ask me

• +1
Reactions: Rizzler
Niggas think just cuz they saw some Chad and Stacy wojak memes that it’s over for this website since they’re divulging our secrets 💀 (even though this website is 75% shitpost 25% useful stuff)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and OGJBSLAYER
because you are a low IQ goldfish attention span preteen subhuman who scrolls le funny videos all day. you have no morals, no aspirations, no decency, no purpose. you just want clout, money and pussy

you are disgusting