You are the best

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
You had hundreds of thousands of ancestors who made it and survived through extreme difficulty, hunger, cold, poverty, sickness and they made it, and so did you. That’s something to celebrate or at least be aware of. You are the best of the best.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, mmm, Deleted member 12218 and 19 others
They were good looking

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, .🇹🇩., uglygoyim and 1 other person
This forum needs more positivity if people want to not change and believe they're destined to be ugly then rot on a different site tbh. Blackpill is meant to inform of the true nature of humans not to convince you its totally over and your life is meant to be shit, thats why looksmaxxing exists most users can get to 4-4.5 psl which is enough to get women (personal experience)

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, xanderthegr8r, jellyfish101 and 32 others
That's why LDARing and rotting your life away like that is extremely insulting to your ancestors who went through hardships that most of can't even fathom. Sure going without female attention for extended periods of time sucks, but that's not a reason to literally throw away all your life and just do nothing.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Arvenas, f0rmless and 5 others
This forum needs more positivity if people want to not change and believe they're destined to be ugly then rot on a different site tbh. Blackpill is meant to inform of the true nature of humans not to convince you its totally over and your life is meant to be shit, thats why looksmaxxing exists most users can get to 4-4.5 psl which is enough to get women (personal experience)
Over for poorcels who can't afford surgery tho.
Doesn't help that ugly people generally don't get hired unless they get a degree in a field with extreme shortage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Over for poorcels who can't afford surgery tho.
Doesn't help that ugly people generally don't get hired unless they get a degree in a field with extreme shortage.
I mean does it still help in anyway to not at least think in a growth mindset? I know this sounds like a redpill cope but if your NT is good then everything else becomes easier no?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
You had hundreds of thousands of ancestors who made it and survived through extreme difficulty, hunger, cold, poverty, sickness and they made it, and so did you. That’s something to celebrate or at least be aware of. You are the best of the best.
They survived but ask your self will your kids survive or your genes won't be passed on jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and .*my*.
truly inspiring words brah

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 7419 and .*my*.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., pizza, JL~ and 5 others
If we removed off topic and deleted all the shit posting on the looksmaxxing section this would be a good looksmaxxing site

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 7419, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
If we removed off topic and deleted all the shit posting this would be a good looksmaxxing site
No please. I don’t want this to turn into reddit where your posts are pending for 5 hours.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, BigBoy, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
No please. I don’t want this to turn into reddit where your posts are pending for 5 hours.
Hahahaha true but the shitposting in the looksmax section and maybe need trophies like leanmaxxed, gym, skin improved to motivate people to do it

If we removed off topic and deleted all the shit posting this would be a good looksmaxxing site
offtopic can stay IMO I agree with getting rid of the shitposts but the fact that a sex toy thread about pleasuring your asshole got "best of the best" is just fucking retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecaste, BigBoy, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
offtopic can stay IMO I agree with getting rid of the shitposts but the fact that a sex toy thread about pleasuring your asshole got "best of the best" is just fucking retarded
Yeah it can Stay but i Just Hate that people here call this An incel site go to .co if you are rotting here

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Uglyandfat
Hahahaha true but the shitposting in the looksmax section and maybe need trophies like leanmaxxed, gym, skin improved to motivate people to do it
Your thread was motivating enough tbh. You legit gained a shitton from just softmaxxing alone

4-4.5 psl which is enough to get women
4 or 4.5 psl isnt enough
you might find sucess, but after so much pain and time and effort
and your relationships will be one sided anyway - the female will have all the power, after all you dont have any options

i cannot imagine how any (positive) interaction with a woman would go if youre below 5 psl
youre like a peasent to a king, you literally dont have any worh to her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
Yeah it can Stay but i Just Hate that people here call this An incel site go to .co if you are rotting here
Yeah I hate that especially too. I think this site is good for incels who want to actually get out of the "incel life" but for people to make it another .co is against the whole fucking point, either looksmaxx or get the fuck out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, Kristin, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
4 or 4.5 psl isnt enough
you might find sucess, but after so much pain and time and effort
and your relationships will be one sided anyway - the female will have all the power, after all you dont have any options

i cannot imagine how any (positive) interaction with a woman would go if youre below 5 psl
youre like a peasent to a king, you literally dont have any worh to her
This is partly true, It depends on multiple factors like the looks of the girl, her lifestyle, etc But I agree some women take on uglier dudes to boost their ego which you should be wary of (this is not limited to 4psl I experienced this at 5 PSL) But if you take on your looksmatch you shouldnt have these issues.

whats ur height? and how did you achieveit?

(Diesel Truckers) You are the best

How did you progress your bench?

Your value is all relative.. relative to other members of your species/gender. Its great to know that youre way better adapted for today's world than your ancestors would be, but that thinking will do jack shit for you.

Exactly man, it's sad to see the state of this forum, crab buckets everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Imagine how good this site would be if positivity was encouraged rather than just kicking each other down. We could accomplish so much more.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 10989, Deleted member 11326 and 2 others
can't believe I'm the first to post this here, but yeah:

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin
My ancestors didn't have tinder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581 and .*my*.
you fuck with me you're fucking with the best

motivational pill I see I see

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and .*my*.
had a few

maybe people are just not as judgemental where I live though idk.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
That's why LDARing and rotting your life away like that is extremely insulting to your ancestors who went through hardships that most of can't even fathom. Sure going without female attention for extended periods of time sucks, but that's not a reason to literally throw away all your life and just do nothing.
I’ve had hardships. But I’m still prone to depression.

JFL if you think there weren’t rotting Aspies back then

Love this.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat