You are toxic

Clark69

Clark69

$$$ Island
Why are you all so entitled? you fucking unqualified, unskilled, friendless, moneyless, sub 5 ethnic failures still living with your parents and yet somehow feel like you are the victims because 8+ prime women dont come knocking on your fkn doorstep asking for sex.

Not going to class or work because you are too ugly just LMAO, like the whole uni lecture/ workplace is full of male models.

"People dont like me because im ugly". No kiddo, people dont like you because your sitting in the corner all alone squinting and clenching your jaw looking at yourself in the windows reflection thinking you look DOM like the autistic faggot you are. When in reality you just look like a depressed suicidal school shooter.

Even if you get into conversation, what exactly do you plan to talk about when you have 0 hobbies/ talents/ interests besides injecting fillers or roids into your shit skin.

If you are 18-26 Get your fucking hormones checked, then get them fixed and move on with your life. This whole forum screams LOW T, HIGH C

If you are 26+, sorry to have bothered you, carry on shitposting...its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, |Daddy_Zygos|, heightmaxxing and 11 others
Why are you all so entitled? you fucking unqualified, unskilled, friendless, moneyless, sub 5 ethnic failures still living with your parents and yet somehow feel like you are the victims because 8+ prime women dont come knocking on your fkn doorstep asking for sex.

Not going to class or work because you are too ugly just LMAO, like the whole uni lecture/ workplace is full of male models.

"People dont like me because im ugly". No kiddo, people dont like you because your sitting in the corner all alone squinting and clenching your jaw looking at yourself in the windows reflection thinking you look DOM like the autistic faggot you are. When in reality you just look like a depressed suicidal school shooter.

Even if you get into conversation, what exactly do you plan to talk about when you have 0 hobbies/ talents/ interests besides injecting fillers or roids into your shit skin.

If you are 18-26 Get your fucking hormones checked, then get them fixed and move on with your life. This whole forum screams LOW T, HIGH C

no
... im niggerjew !! 😃😃

• +1
Reactions: Summer
thank you for enlightenment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 32410
thats the most real post ive ever saw. Funniest shit is when ppl here think they are high iq, jfl my fellow if u were actually smart u wouldnt be in this shithole.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
thats the most real post ive ever saw. Funniest shit is when ppl here think they are high iq, jfl my fellow if u were actually smart u wouldnt be in this shithole.
where would you be? working some shitty slave job?

obviously high IQ people waste their time shitposting and getting in pointless arguments on twitter. this is what people do now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Im 900ng/dl and still depressed

T is cope. Face and height>>>>>

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine
where would you be? working some shitty slave job?

obviously high IQ people waste their time shitposting and getting in pointless arguments on twitter. this is what people do now
im in this shithole cause im depressed if i was healthy i would be ending my graduation and going for the slave job to make sufficient money to try building a company.

U rlly dont understand the effects of being 3 psl do u
it must be brutal but i dont believe someone naturally high t would be 3 psl to start with

it must be brutal but i dont believe someone naturally high t would be 3 psl to start with
T doesnt affect face that much

I have no browridge and no bones yet im high t

Ive seen ppl with klinefelters masc mog me facially due to pheno+hgh sensitive facial parts being bigger

T doesnt affect face that much

I have no browridge and no bones yet im high t

Ive seen ppl with klinefelters masc mog me facially due to pheno+hgh sensitive facial parts being bigger
but u actually tested ur t? and ur free t and estrogen?

but u actually tested ur t? and ur free t and estrogen?
i had high total t and free t a few months ago and my lifestyle was even worse i might even be higher lmao. Idk my e levels tho. Doubt theyre that high.

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
im in this shithole cause im depressed if i was healthy i would be ending my graduation and going for the slave job to make sufficient money to try building a company.
okay, but depressed doesn't mean low IQ

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Whatashame
okay, but depressed doesn't mean low IQ
i dont think im low iq, but im talking about who is healthy (which i believe is most people) and even with this, ended up here.

i had high total t and free t a few months ago and my lifestyle was even worse i might even be higher lmao. Idk my e levels tho. Doubt theyre that high.
can u send a pic of urs in pm?

can u send a pic of urs in pm?
i look like a below avg hapa who is both neotenous and ugly idk why this is so hard to believe. Yea boomers looked higher t than zoomers in their youth due to higher t i get theres a correlation but its not 1:1. Also factors other than t like health and depression (depression so bad only roods can fix u) can make a high t guy feel like shit

thats the most real post ive ever saw.
Thanks for reviving this post for a lot of the new users to see. It'll probably go over many peoples heads that need to hear it the most. The sad part is a lot of these younger guys are falling into this way of thinking it's all there looks that are the problem. As if most men who these guys could be friends with are not including them because of there looks. JFL.

If you don't have friends it's not because of your looks, but you, as a person have nothing to offer as a human being. A lot of these guys on here are just genuine losers, and would do better by finding a hobby or interest that isn't looksmaxxing. So many men think improooving or self-development is a hobby. Completely over for those types.

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
i look like a below avg hapa who is both neotenous and ugly idk why this is so hard to believe. Yea boomers looked higher t than zoomers in their youth due to higher t i get theres a correlation but its not 1:1. Also factors other than t like health and depression (depression so bad only roods can fix u) can make a high t guy feel like shit
japanese people tend to have lower t but its not the norm. Im saying this cause im curious since every beauty trait is related to test, from low bf, to good hair, to good cheekbones, jaw, good browridge and the list goes on

Every teen has high t

Dnr. Women LOVE toxic men if they’re attractive

japanese people tend to have lower t but its not the norm. Im saying this cause im curious since every beauty trait is related to test, from low bf, to good hair, to good cheekbones, jaw, good browridge and the list goes on
No they arent. They t mog western ppl bc of better lifestyle (despite lower calorie intake). Japs are good in all those features even browridge is ok if theyre jomon (i am a bit tbh but id never claim to have a good browridge).

No they arent. They t mog western ppl bc of better lifestyle (despite lower calorie intake). Japs are good in all those features even browridge is ok if theyre jomon (i am a bit tbh but id never claim to have a good browridge).
I dont think japanese lifestyle is healthy, only good thing in the cities is probab that they eat a lot of seafood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
I dont think japanese lifestyle is healthy, only good thing in the cities is probab that they eat a lot of seafood.
Yea the work culture is shit so sleep is fked but still mogs the west and their fast food and obesity.

Shit post.
Just lol if you think your competition (so guys in the clubs) are not 6'+, and facially good looking.
Lol if you think bellow average looking guys are slaying or having even remotely attractive girlfriends.
Lol if you think most of incels aren't recessed and subpair looking or that they are fit to compete with Chads and normies.
Of coarse incels are generic losers, that's what happens when you are physically subhuman, you get excluded from sports etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Shit post.
Just lol if you think your competition (so guys in the clubs) are not 6'+, and facially good looking.
Lol if you think bellow average looking guys are slaying or having even remotely attractive girlfriends.
Lol if you think most of incels aren't recessed and subpair looking or that they are fit to compete with Chads and normies.
Of coarse incels are generic losers, that's what happens when you are physically subhuman, you get excluded from sports etc.
All of your posts are wise ngl. OP is acting like being a loser is a lifestyle choice or something.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag