You are uglier than you think

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
How do i know? because i am way uglier than i think, i had a low tier modeling gig last week and i just got access to the pics and i look subhuman beyond belief. I cannot cope anymore.
Blackpill fact: selfie distortion makes your face look way better than it actually is IRL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 8988, Schönling and 9 others
How do i know? because i am way uglier than i think, i had a low tier modeling gig last week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, grapevan, Manu le coq and 4 others
That's impossible I cant be uglier

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Schönling, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
How do i know? because i am way uglier than i think, i had a low tier modeling gig last week and i just got access to the pics and i look subhuman beyond belief. I cannot cope anymore.
Blackpill fact: selfie distortion makes your face look way better than it actually is IRL
i look like an HTN in mirror but im ugly irl

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 18879, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
if i dont take pictures i look okay but whenever i see picture of myself i realize its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15791, incel194012940, Deleted member 21146 and 3 others
Unnamed 15

isnt the mirror the real you if its level?

it's real
it depends on the mirror tho, some mirrors are more distorted than others, whenever i look in my home mirror i look like narrow skulled retard with 20mm pfl and then i go to a barber with huge mirror and it looks like i have wide ass skull with 35mm pfl you know

it depends on the mirror tho, some mirrors are more distorted than others, whenever i look in my home mirror i look like narrow skulled retard with 20mm pfl and then i go to a barber with huge mirror and it looks like i have wide ass skull with 35mm pfl you know
my mirror is mounted to the wall, no tilt.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and justbentbro
It's not having the horizontal flip that makes you think you're ugly mostly. For me I realised that I naturally raise one eyebrow slightly more than the other, and in the mirror I don't notice it but in unflipped photos the asymmetry makes me very uncomfortable even in pictures where women say I look attractive. So I've been training myself in the mirror to move my eyebrows more symmetrically.

i look like an HTN in mirror but im ugly irl
you have to assess based on multiple mirrors, some mirrors will disotrt by kengthenung or widening, but those that dont, look at them then get assessment also look at way women rate and also normies taljing about your failos, nromies always mention my fat nose, so i knoe thats maybe faili, but never talked about jaw, chin etc

The only reliable mirror is one that is at the same level as you+equal height and width.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Curry Suicide
you have to assess based on multiple mirrors, some mirrors will disotrt by kengthenung or widening, but those that dont, look at them then get assessment also look at way women rate and also normies taljing about your failos, nromies always mention my fat nose, so i knoe thats maybe faili, but never talked about jaw, chin etc
I look good in almost all the mirrors except when the lightening condition is bad

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
because you probably are if the mirror is level its the same way people will see you.
only true if you are turbo manlet on level with females

otherwise they will be looking up at you

bro wtf u implying, i said i look subhuman and boneless

Lighting maybe

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro