YOU ARE WORSE THAN YOUR PSL SCORE

Deleted member 1707

Deleted member 1707

Latincel
Even if you are a three and have being treated like a shit you will find how to humilliate those people who are "inferior" to you. Not in a friendly-bully way, i mean in cruel way.
So as an ex-bullied guy i would recommend you to become more human. And differenciate yourself from those others by seeing the good in the rest even if the other person its disgusting.
Probably may be the friend you are looking for or the one that will make your cope painless. Don't bully, just keep growing us all together. Even if we never make it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Dog face, Deleted member 4001 and 2 others
i always treat other subhumans with more respect , even if they are assholes .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Turanid_Bull, Deleted member 6128 and 11 others
Bluecel thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz and Patient A
I bullied an aspie hard back in school. Im really sorry now tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
i always treat other subhumans with more respect , even if they are assholes .
Yeah. There's this 5'3" Puerto Rican immigrant at my job I feel terrible for him. He is really nice and women call him "mighty mouse" and joke about his height. I know it kills his masculinity inside so I'm always nice to him.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Stingray, Patient A and 3 others
Get looks or die trying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah. There's this 5'3" Puerto Rican immigrant at my job I feel terrible for him. He is really nice and women call him "mighty mouse" and joke about his height. I know it kills his masculinity inside so I'm always nice to him.
i also have this truecel looking guy at my work
he has a hamlossus tier , bloated babyface with severely receided jawline .
hes 30 and never had a girlfriend and he is alway treated like shit and belittled by everyone .
Hr is literally treated like a little child and i think he doesnt know it any other way cause he doesnt even complain anymore .
A new guy was hired in the same position as he is Chad , after a couple weeks he got a raise and he also fucked a foid coworker at the job ( i catched them doing it jfl ) .
its so unfair .
anyway i treat him good and i always make him free food ( i work in food service ) .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Dog face, Edgar and 4 others
Imagine being blackpilled but still treating incels like shit...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6128, Dog face and 7 others
A new guy was hired in the same position as he is Chad , after a couple weeks he got a raise and he also fucked a foid coworker at the job ( i catched them doing it jfl ) .
you caught chad fucking foid at work JFL where do you work at, tell us more hahaghahhahahahahahhahahahahayhahahaha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
you caught chad fucking foid at work JFL where do you work at, tell us more hahaghahhahahahahahhahahahahayhahahaha
yeah ok
so he was hired in the same position as the truecel.looking guy
and he was instantly treated with way more respect from everyone and every foid at work is flirting with him , even the apprentice who is 18 year old stacy .
He is 32 .
Anyway it was a slow day and there wasnt many people around and i went down to the basement to throw away garbage and before i turned the corner to the storageroom , i heard a female voice saying " stop , i think i hear someone coming " .
So i turn the corner and i see Chad and this married foid from work who is hitting the wall hard atm .
She is pulling up her pants and they both stare at me lol .
I just smiled at them like a psycho .
They made me promise to never talk about it to anyone , but i noticed theyve been treating me way better since i discovered them .
The funny thing is , the foid has her betabuxx manlet jester husband waiting for her at home lol .
i guess she wanted to get Chads semen in her before she went into menopause .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6128, Edgar and 3 others
Even if you are a three and have being treated like a shit you will find how to humilliate those people who are "inferior" to you. Not in a friendly-bully way, i mean in cruel way.
So as an ex-bullied guy i would recommend you to become more human. And differenciate yourself from those others by seeing the good in the rest even if the other person its disgusting.
Probably may be the friend you are looking for or the one that will make your cope painless. Don't bully, just keep growing us all together. Even if we never make it.

In a sea of posturing autists and wannabe Don Drapers, you're a good guy.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1707
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1707 and Darkstrand
She is pulling up her pants and they both stare at me lol .
I just smiled at them like a psycho .
4A8BB9DB 7497 4A90 BD11 975FEFEBD7DC

“I know your secret”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Age of Empires
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
Since I got blackpilled I choose to put myself first every single time. I always treat ugly people decently but I can not help myself from laughing at literal subhumans (I'm talking the guys who literally need monobloc osteotomy and shit) I can not stop my instincts in those cases

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and Deleted member 1707