you arent a mentalcel unless

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
you had girls literally offer you sex and turning them down cuz you wanted to fap, play video games, post on a shitty forum etc.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Prince88, Jungcuck and 4 others
Then im mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 21735
you had girls literally offer you sex and turning them down cuz you wanted to fap, play video games, post on a shitty forum etc.
Then im mentalcel

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 21863 and Dr. Bludy
That's me, I was mentalcel

i would get more opportunity when i was a low T retard playing counter strike for 12 hours a day. this was in highschool and before tiktok tho so probs different now

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
i would get more opportunity when i was a low T retard playing counter strike for 12 hours a day. this was in highschool and before tiktok tho so probs different now
i never had an opportunity

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
Fav bass players? Geezer butler and JPJ for me

If you don’t go outside and have 0 access to speak to women you expect women to just pinpoint your location and break into your house and fuck you dont you

Delusional freak

Get off line and go get an irl hobby and meet women like a normal male or stop bitching

I had a girl smile at me and show me her sex toys and I didn’t pick up on the hint until a month later

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Get off line and go get an irl hobby and meet women like a normal male or stop bitching
hobbies, at least in my country, are filled with creep 40 yo guys who go there because someone told them thye gonna meet women that way

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Negative canthal tilt is high t trait jft at womens iq
Legit negative canthal tilt is a subhuman af trait either due to genes or syndromes. Testosterone has nothing to do with it, don't even know why you mention it, PCT is more intimidating

Legit negative canthal tilt is a subhuman af trait either due to genes or syndromes. Testosterone has nothing to do with it, don't even know why you mention it, PCT is more intimidating
Lol you're coping hard neutral or slight negative is ideal for a man. Anything else looks gay or feminine.

Lol you're coping hard neutral or slight negative is ideal for a man. Anything else looks gay or feminine.
I'm waiting for any research paper proving any relationships between androgens/gender and canthal tilt. You are the one coping. You'll never find NCT eyes as intimidating as these

20230727 151203
20230727 150951
2689845_1641913465577.png
2689755_1641910401678.png

Momoa, Somehalder and any other example of NCT would look more intimidating and better with PCT (they actually don't even have NCT, just droopy UE causing the eyelashes to create a NCT illusion)

I turned females down because they had nose too big, or mentioned of wanting dick to be atleast 16cm, while my 11cm. I'm dickcel and standandardcel

If you don’t go outside and have 0 access to speak to women you expect women to just pinpoint your location and break into your house and fuck you dont you

Delusional freak

Lmao what’s up your ass? Why do you act like you’re the boss of him?

• JFL
I turned females down because they had nose too big, or mentioned of wanting dick to be atleast 16cm, while my 11cm. I'm dickcel and standandardcel
i never turned a girl down,,,,,

he is a dellusional normie who thinks that you can just be confident

Because he is the spitting image of a delusional incel who has no idea how the world actually works. Its near schitzophrenic. Your brain is retarded if you believe in the blackpill as much as OP. There is certainly truth to the blackpill but thinking it’s the only thing to life is a literal aspie retard trait

the blackpill is law
Only virgin shut in retards believe that

That’s all you need to know about it

Only the most absolute losers believe that’s all there is to life and women

• JFL