You aren’t blackpilled if you don’t imagine the barber’s chair as a rollar coaster seat

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Contributor
💺 💈

You’re not truly blackpilled unless every snip feels like you’re sitting on a bomb, and your barber is defusing it with the precision of a toddler playing Operation. Every time you hear the snip, it’s like the click before a roller coaster drop, and you know you’re about to plummet into either fresh fade glory or “I need to buy a hat for the next three weeks.” Forget skydiving, because this is the kind of high-stakes adrenaline rush that has you rethinking every life choice: Why did I say “just a little off the top”? What does “a little” even mean? Does he know? Do I know?

And then there’s that moment — you know the one — when your barber stops, takes a step back, squints at your head like a bomb technician second-guessing which wire to cut. That’s the point where you’re not sure if you’re getting a haircut or being sized up for a before picture in some meme about quarantine haircuts. You lock eyes with him in the mirror, and it feels like the final boss level in a video game, only you’re armed with nothing but hope and a weak smile. If that’s not living on the edge, I don’t know what is.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Always Stay You, twojei and 5 others
Guess I’m blackpilled

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
💺 💈

You’re not truly blackpilled unless every snip feels like you’re sitting on a bomb, and your barber is defusing it with the precision of a toddler playing Operation. Every time you hear the snip, it’s like the click before a roller coaster drop, and you know you’re about to plummet into either fresh fade glory or “I need to buy a hat for the next three weeks.” Forget skydiving, because this is the kind of high-stakes adrenaline rush that has you rethinking every life choice: Why did I say “just a little off the top”? What does “a little” even mean? Does he know? Do I know?

And then there’s that moment — you know the one — when your barber stops, takes a step back, squints at your head like a bomb technician second-guessing which wire to cut. That’s the point where you’re not sure if you’re getting a haircut or being sized up for a before picture in some meme about quarantine haircuts. You lock eyes with him in the mirror, and it feels like the final boss level in a video game, only you’re armed with nothing but hope and a weak smile. If that’s not living on the edge, I don’t know what is.
That’s why I cut my hair myself :hnghn:

this why I get a haircut once every 6 months long hair mogs

post powered by vyanse

Still going to a barber in late 2024 :feelskek: Hairstylist mogs

• Woah
Reactions: Seth Walsh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back