"You aren't entitled to anything"

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I've only ever seen people say this to men in unfortunate/dire life situations like homeless, broke, no GF or sex, etc

I just wonder when people say this stuff to those men, do they actually mean it word-for-word? Like, "not entitled to financial stability", "not entitled to love and sex", "not entitled to health" etc etc

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, Shahnameh, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
very insightful:)

I've noticed this too. The only way is to take, steal, do whatever without getting screwed from your risky choices. Usually the more kind hearted and genuine good people are always poorer, even religions that are super moral like Christianity seem to encourage being poor in order to maintain a good character, which makes sense (spiritual growth over the material world type of deal).

If you don't care about spirituality and only the material, then most of those things you listed (except for genuine love ironically enough) is obtainable through the means I mentioned. I'm not experienced enough though to really say for sure though, but that is the trend that is observed (i.e. most CEOs, people in positions of power, people who get laid the most, etc are either sociopathic, narcissists, psychopathic, or somewhere near that).

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh, TUSSELEIF, BoredPrince and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and WeiWei
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and notsocommonthumb
you deserve everything that you have or will have since the only rules that matter are the rules of matter

if you are good or bad then you are entitled to the good or bad depending

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and Sushifart
Where does this mentality come from, in the case of blaming men for all their shortcomings?
because men should be able to ensure their own succes. a poor man is a weak man

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
It's just misandry lol. Society only cares about foids.

• +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, TUSSELEIF and WeiWei
I've only ever seen people say this to men in unfortunate/dire life situations like homeless, broke, no GF or sex, etc

I just wonder when people say this stuff to those men, do they actually mean it word-for-word? Like, "not entitled to financial stability", "not entitled to love and sex", "not entitled to health" etc etc
You know I agree with this statement to some extent, I think it's mostly libertarians who use this argument. we can't force anyone to be in a relationship with someone, we can however change things that cause sexual inequality in society like dating apps, social media, etc. I do however find it hypocritical when feminists use this argument while at the same time arguing for equality when it benefits themselves. I think however that material conditions can be solved relatively easily, we live in a society in which resources are pretty much abundant, and more food than a third of food is wasted, so there is no reason people should live in poverty, it's a distributive problem. However, even in societies in which people are economically equal like hunter-gatherer societies, there is still a sexual hierarchy, which is why I agree with Marx that humans can be changed through external causes, but there are some things that are just natural to humans, such as hypergamy.

I've noticed this too. The only way is to take, steal, do whatever without getting screwed from your risky choices. Usually the more kind hearted and genuine good people are always poorer, even religions that are super moral like Christianity seem to encourage being poor in order to maintain a good character, which makes sense (spiritual growth over the material world type of deal).

If you don't care about spirituality and only the material, then most of those things you listed (except for genuine love ironically enough) is obtainable through the means I mentioned. I'm not experienced enough though to really say for sure though, but that is the trend that is observed (i.e. most CEOs, people in positions of power, people who get laid the most, etc are either sociopathic, narcissists, psychopathic, or somewhere near that).
What else to expect from a society that rewards evil?

• +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and Sushifart
What else to expect from a society that rewards evil?
evil is impossible to be rewarded if you go by the real laws of the universe

good = productive
bad = unproductive

the only time evil is rewarded is when your at war relative to you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
evil is impossible to be rewarded if you go by the real laws of the universe

good = productive
bad = unproductive

the only time evil is rewarded is when your at war relative to you
Explain then why art and other leisure activities are so highly valued in society. There is nothing productive about making music, video games, paintings whatever, they are a waste of resources, why then do people admire these people so much, and why are these people who create them millionaires billionaires even?

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Explain then why art and other leisure activities are so highly valued in society. There is nothing productive about making music, video games, paintings whatever, they are a waste of resources, why then do people admire these people so much, and why are these people who create them millionaires billionaires even?
because people natural impulse for everyone initially is that feeling good = good

if people think a stock is very good to buy even if it’s not the price will skyrocket

it’s a distraction, a drug

because people natural impulse for everyone initially is that feeling good = good

if people think a stock is very good to buy even if it’s not the price will skyrocket

it’s a distraction, a drug
Right, so what you are saying is wrong, unproductivity is rewarded, otherwise, people wouldn't get rich off selling "drugs" as you call them

• Hmm...
tbh if we're going by his logic, art is good, therefore productive (by extension games as an art medium is apart of this). if the game is bad, for example, then it was unsuccessful and therefore unproductive. sometimes some bad games actually do good, but only because they are so bad they are used as an example of what not to do and offers something entirely different than what the developers intended (comedic or other).

good art produces certain thoughts that help a society methinks. beauty makes you want to preserve things for example.

Last edited:
  • +1
Right, so what you are saying is wrong, unproductivity is rewarded, otherwise, people wouldn't get rich off selling "drugs" as you call them
no becuase it’s parasitically productive

i do not care about people that aren’t in my social circle or that can’t provide productivity to me

i frame my social circle from biblical use of the word neighbor

it’s productive to me, you frame that the drug user is also in your relative thought of what’s productive

tbh if we're going by his logic, art is good, therefore productive (by extension games as an art medium is apart of this). if the game is bad, for example, then it was unsuccessful and therefore unproductive. sometimes some bad games actually do good, but only because they are so bad they are used as an example of what not to do and offers something entirely different than what the developers intended (comedic or other).

good art produces certain thoughts that help a society methinks. beauty makes you want to preserve things for example.
art can be productive in my framework because i frame productivity for me as getting freedom because with selling art you can gain financial freedom

the society i define and frame into weighing productivity is only my social circle since transportation has evolved where people are not bound by land

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
tbh if we're going by his logic, art is good, therefore productive (by extension games as an art medium is apart of this). if the game is bad, for example, then it was unproductive and therefore unsuccessful. sometimes some bad games actually do good, but only because they are so bad they are used as an example of what not to do and offers something entirely different than what the developers intended (comedic or other).

That's just circular reasoning then.

"Why is it good?"

"Because it's productive"

"Why is it productive"

"Because it's good"

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
It’s another passive-aggressive way for misandrist/gynocentric normies to put down men. They mean it because they do not want to see unsuccessfull men succeed. They wouldn’t tell a woman this because they feel like women deserve the world

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
By this same logic i can steal and destroy society, a man can rape women

they arent entitled to anything right?

Use their own logic against them

That's just circular reasoning then.

"Why is it good?"

"Because it's productive"

"Why is it productive"

"Because it's good"
Not exactly circular. With the example, I said "bad" can also be productive. I didn't really define what is good or bad here, but any sort of circular fallacy wasn't intentional.
Probably should have worded it like this: "Good art, including games, produces thoughts and actions that help society, while bad art generally does not, except in rare cases where it provides unintended lessons."

Both produce results, but the outcome corresponds with what is initially input is what I'm getting at. Unproductivity in this case is defined by an outcome that produces no societal progress or individual growth.

Last edited: