You aren’t middle class. You’re poor.

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
There is no such thing as middle class. You’re either poor or rich. When feudalism was still around the top of society were the nobility, those who held land that produced resources. A new social class emerged who were called the bourgeoisie.
They were a class of business owners and merchants originally as a "middle class" between peasantry and aristocracy.
These people today are the rich dudes you see having businesses and this and that. Notice how wikipedia says between “peasantry” and “aristocracy”?. Meaning if you wageslave you are a peasant and a serf.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje, owlofathena, watah and 11 others
This is retarded semantics cope. There is a big difference between some homeless guy living in a tent and a comfortable family in a 3 story house in the suburbs with a swimming pool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zubin, owlofathena, watah and 10 others
You are either in the Top 1% or you are working for the Top 1% (slavery).

• +1
Reactions: twojei
this place becoming more red pilled day by day i thought you niggas only cared about looks and getting Stacy.

• +1
Reactions: genex
This is retarded semantics cope. There is a big difference between some homeless guy living in a tent and a comfortable family in a 3 story house in the suburbs with a swimming pool
I didn’t say anything like that. I said that if you work for somebody else you’re poor as the middle class are those who own the means of production like businesses

• +1
Reactions: yue
this place becoming more red pilled day by day i thought you niggas only cared about looks and getting Stacy.
Social status is also important. Having the status of someone like Andrew Tate is super cool.

I didn’t say anything like that. I said that if you work for somebody else you’re poor as the middle class are those who own the means of production like businesses
There are lower class business owners are they rich by your definition or the bourgeoise?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Azonin, Imretarded? and N1666
There is no such thing as middle class. You’re either poor or rich. When feudalism was still around the top of society were the nobility, those who held land that produced resources. A new social class emerged who were called the bourgeoisie.
They were a class of business owners and merchants originally as a "middle class" between peasantry and aristocracy.
These people today are the rich dudes you see having businesses and this and that. Notice how wikipedia says between “peasantry” and “aristocracy”?. Meaning if you wageslave you are a peasant and a serf.
At this point you're just making shit threads up out of your ass just for the sake of clicks and content.
you're obviously not rich as middle class that's why they call it "middle class" bro. You don't need to be the next andrew tate to enjoy your life either especially as a single male in his 20's, 30's. I don't know why you thought this thread was worth the effort honestly it's just not a debate topic

• +1
Reactions: kurd
At this point you're just making shit threads up out of your ass just for the sake of clicks and content.
you're obviously not rich as middle class that's why they call it "middle class" bro. You don't need to be the next andrew tate to enjoy your life either especially as a single male in his 20's, 30's. I don't know why you thought this thread was worth the effort honestly it's just not a debate topic
trye

JFL I could have been living a rich life but instead my dad left me to die poor:forcedsmile:

Being from the worker/peasent class doesn't mean that you're poor.
Being poor = having lack of resources
That's the meaning of the poor word in dictionary.

"having little money or few possessions : not having enough money for the basic things that people need to live properly"
Source: Brittanica

Social status is also important. Having the status of someone like Andrew Tate is super cool.
ima be real 99.99999....% of the people here that have a account here have already failed in life and have already died they just waiting to get buried.
(no nigga u aint the 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001)

Just by looking at all the threads its all talk and no action niggas make hundreds of thousands of theories and methods to never revisits them nor takes action.
A sheep cannot lead a lion no matter how much he invasions himself to be one if has never surrounded him self with them

Many UKcels are in denial about their povertyceldom.

The povertycel cutoff in most countries is much higher than most people think.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
There are lower class business owners are they rich by your definition or the bourgeoise?
bro didn't read karl narx:lul: he just watched a twenty minute youtube video

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Bro is trying so hard to be edgy 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Bro's becoming a communist
Toure 1000 year late for the party buddy boyo
:feelskek:

Greycel

ima be real 99.99999....% of the people here that have a account here have already failed in life and have already died they just waiting to get buried.
(no nigga u aint the 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001)

Just by looking at all the threads its all talk and no action niggas make hundreds of thousands of theories and methods to never revisits them nor takes action.
A sheep cannot lead a lion no matter how much he invasions himself to be one if has never surrounded him self with them
Greycel

I've been in the community since 2018 so i'm not a greycel. The only reason i've joined the forum in 2023 is because of tiktok leaking the forum I already watched all the bp videos and started from mewing way before tiktokcels made it a thing and practically leaked everything. I didn't feel the need to join a forum to be included buddy.

Of course your low iq ass looks at a join date of a user on a forum and based your entire opinion off of that lmao. I'm not gonna assume like you however; that you joined later than me based off a join date though.

Not to mention being in this community in the FIRST PLACE ISN'T A FLEX. I'm sure you have definitely forgot this.

We all wanted to live just like chad back in highschool all wanted to be respected just like him have plenty of friends be a 6'4 jock that makes the girls giggle yeah, but guess what it clearly didn't fucking happen that's why we're all here.

Now i'm not gonna assume but I also believe many greys and tiktokcels joined in the latter half of 2023 and pretty much the whole of 2024,
But that's not to say some are not legit and haven't experienced the bp already or just haven't found a way to it. The way i'm wording this I know it looks super grey af but I don't have to prove shit to you so you can dick ride a join date all day doesn't change the fact that we're both stuck in here together. So you can eat that fact no matter how disgusting it is.