You can be Chad but if you are low IQ you wont improve

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Cheating my genetics
You still have to have a somewhat average IQ intelligence to improve your Life.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
brainlet tier thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, MoggerGaston, Clqs and 4 others
Im pretty sure Jeremy Fragnance is dumb af but set for life because he once was legit chad

No. It depends how good-looking you are.

Jeremy Meeks Mugshot

Nope you can be good looking but low IQ and you wont achieve nothing in life
That guy did nothing valuable or worthy in his entire life, yet he ended up being a model. Looks alone can carry your life.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and halloweed
That guy did nothing valuable or worthy in his entire life, yet he ended up being a model. Looks alone can carry your life.
Looks<IQ
IQ<looks
Like i said you need to be atleast somewhat intelligent you wont succeed as a Chad if your intellectually retarded or handicapped

Im pretty sure Jeremy Fragnance is dumb af but set for life because he once was legit chad
nah he plays it up, actually high iq

• Woah
Reactions: maou
Looks<IQ
IQ<looks
Like i said you need to be atleast somewhat intelligent you wont succeed as a Chad if your intellectually retarded or handicapped
I agree that iq matters, even autistic chads or chadlites struggle with women. Still looks are very important, they're the first thing that everyone will pay attention. When a woman sees a man, she doesn't think like "damn that guy is intelligent and smart, i should go fuck him!".

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
I agree that iq matters, even autistic chads or chadlites struggle with women. Still looks are very important, they're the first thing that everyone will pay attention. When a woman sees a man, she doesn't think like "damn that guy is intelligent and smart, i should go fuck him!".
I agree the geneticspill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
iq means nothing, the higher your iq the more miserable and less genuine you are
low iq mogs in terms of life enjoyment

why he struggled to get gf then?
autism and just fucks beckies regardless, bro rejected so many foids in his prime

iq means nothing, the higher your iq the more miserable and less genuine you are
low iq mogs in terms of life enjoyment
Just be low IQ and end Up in the streets theory