You can be confident as a manlet

Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich
As a manlet your biggest enemy is your social anxiety and lack of confidence.. you were probably bullied for your manletism got ridiculed but its not over yet. If you became confident life would get 10 times better tbh i've seen countless 5'2 manlets who don't get bullied and are in very high position and gets respected which wets the girls too ofc.

This 4'6 manlet is loved and praised million times more than you even tho he probably suffered more

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, incelmogger, bluetango7 and 1 other person
u/bikerbats from r/short made a .org account

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skeet, shortcel88, AspiringMogger and 2 others
tales from the mental ward of some shit city in India

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger, SonOfDarkseid and roping3264
go back to r/short nigga

confident in mumbai

As a manlet your biggest enemy is your social anxiety and lack of confidence.. you were probably bullied for your manletism got ridiculed but its not over yet. If you became confident life would get 10 times better tbh i've seen countless 5'2 manlets who don't get bullied and are in very high position and gets respected which wets the girls too ofc.

This 4'6 manlet is loved and praised million times more than you even tho he probably suffered more

That guy has condition though so he gets sympathy meanwhile 5 ft 4 guy doesn’t

• +1
Reactions: skeet
Wtf they ooonnnnn

i've seen countless 5'2 manlets who don't get bullied and are in very high position and gets respected which wets the girls too ofc.
So What No GIF

That guy has condition though so he gets sympathy meanwhile 5 ft 4 guy doesn’t
Highschool niggas are brutal as hell ain't no way you would get sympathy unless you are a burnt victim

Bro that's not a manlet, that's a midget

• +1
Reactions: skeet
confidence means nothing if you are below 5'8 - its over, if you will be over confident and act alpha, just end up looking like angry chihuahua.

ITT: midget cope

it's over

confidence means nothing if you are below 5'8 - its over, if you will be over confident and act alpha, just end up looking like angry chihuahua.
Cope manlet with deep voice mogs

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
Just skimmed through his post history what’s the deal without that?
he’s a 5”1 oldcel who got married to a tall roastie who has 3 kids from chad and basically moderates r/short and is always talking about how being short doesn’t matter and if you even say women prefer taller guys (something even normies agree on) you get perma banned for misogynist incel hate speech

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skeet and AspiringMogger
he’s a 5”1 oldcel who got married to a tall roastie who has 3 kids from chad and basically moderates r/short and is always talking about how being short doesn’t matter and if you even say women prefer taller guys (something even normies agree on) you get perma banned for misogynist incel hate speech
Sounds like one major LARP, but his account is 6 years old
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Absolutely over for him Ngl

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Sounds like one major LARP, but his account is 6 years old
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Absolutely over for him Ngl
you can find pics of him online jfl he unironically rides a harley davidson bike and everything m

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
this mf short but intimidating

LOL i am literally new user here i don't even use reddit lol also i am not a manlet myself but just made this thread to discuss about the lack of confidence you get because of manletism i decided to made this account coz i larp here a lot

Kill yourself tallfag