You can be Good LOOKING but if you lack relationship skills the girl will cheat on you

prgfromnl

prgfromnl

Water is wet
tl;dr: Don't lack relationship skills or she'll leave you.

Okay so a hot chick (5.5psl I would say - MY TYPE) has a really hot boyfriend (I would say about 6.5PSL) I don't have a pic of him but I saw him in real life and he definitely is around 6.5PSL and mogs me to oblivion.

Anyways the girl has been responding to my snapchat stories all the time and eventually she wanted to call with me and she wants to get drunk with me, so we planned something for next week

While we were calling, she told me whenever her boyfriend touches her ass, he says sorry. He also didn't kiss her yet. She told me he lacks relationship skills and that she gave him multiple signals of wanting to be kissed and to have sex. She's also a virgin and really wants to get over it ( I guess ) since she's 18 years old

If she won't cheat on him with me, she will cheat on him with someone else.

0li43X4

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
the gene wasting volcel deserve it

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
kys faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Anon, Hector and 4 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Butthurt Dweller
dr but cope

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Zygos4Life
d

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I always lack on relationship skills and I cheated on many girls :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
He is super beta and probably gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and prgfromnl
What do 'relationship skills' have to do with being afraid to touch your girlfriends ass or even kiss her after 1 month. Sounds like the guy is gay lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 2581 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
its not really cope, if you lack relationship skills girls will eventually cheat on you.

it is what it is
You're good looking OP, you probably mog her boyfriend, or she finds you more attractive than him (girls can have types for good looking men)

• +1
It's a cuck eat cuck world out here mayne

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Anon
tl;dr: Don't lack relationship skills or she'll leave you.

Okay so a hot chick (5.5psl I would say - MY TYPE) has a really hot boyfriend (I would say about 6.5PSL) I don't have a pic of him but I saw him in real life and he definitely is around 6.5PSL and mogs me to oblivion.

Anyways the girl has been responding to my snapchat stories all the time and eventually she wanted to call with me and she wants to get drunk with me, so we planned something for next week

While we were calling, she told me whenever her boyfriend touches her ass, he says sorry. He also didn't kiss her yet. She told me he lacks relationship skills and that she gave him multiple signals of wanting to be kissed and to have sex. She's also a virgin and really wants to get over it ( I guess ) since she's 18 years old

If she won't cheat on him with me, she will cheat on him with someone else.

View attachment 154184
Your texts are way too long and you’re replying way too quick stop being a cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Anon
Tough luck, you can't learn relationships.
Your texts are way too long
It doesn't matter tbh.

I was into Pua shit 3 years ago, and spent a whole summer watching hour long videos.

They give some solid advice, but also lots of bluepill shit.

A girl doesn't give a fuck about the length of your messages tbh.
They care about the length of your midface and your neurotypicity

• JFL
Your texts are way too long and you’re replying way too quick stop being a cuck
I used to play games but girls would lose interest, now I just reply whenever I feel like. I know the text was way too long but I was curious if she would cheat on him

• +1
I used to play games but girls would lose interest, now I just reply whenever I feel like. I know the text was way too long but I was curious if she would cheat on him
Playing games but not escalating is your problem mate. you just have to be unpredictable, ofc this only works if you have some looks, if you’re above 6 PSL and decent height you can do whatever pretty much

Playing games but not escalating is your problem mate. you just have to be unpredictable, ofc this only works if you have some looks, if you’re above 6 PSL and decent height you can do whatever pretty much
I'm not 6psl. I don't want to play games with her, I just want to take her virginity and move the fuck on (and try to do it asap before she makes up her mind)

I'm not 6psl. I don't want to play games with her, I just want to take her virginity and move the fuck on (and try to do it asap before she makes up her mind)
Why would you willingly create a slut? if she had a decent personality you should do more than just pump and dump

Was going to say that things are probably not going well in bed even before being done reading the post lol

• +1
JFL if you believe what she says. If she wants to cheat on her boyfriend she will cheat on him whether or not what she's saying is true.

• +1