You can be trans without taking hormones

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Homophobic trans supporters need to get this. Being trans is about what you feel, not what you look. But in the shallow, lookist world we live in, you are what you look like. I will never be accepted as trans because of that. I have a dick but im not a man. I dont have a pussy, but this doesnt mean that i cannot identify as a woman.

I am low T. I act like a faggot. Im tired of projecting masculinity. Being trans is just a foundation. Its a path, a mindset. It goes: trans->trap->gender change. I don't know how far i can take it, but for starters, i would try out being trap, to see if i get some results. And all that matters is being accepted, you dont have to have a pussy to be seen as a woman.

Some people will accept you, some dont. But the point is that you are accepted by more people than you are as a man. Face it, as an incel male, you will never be accepted. You will always be seen as a weirdo, your dick is just decoration after all.

Last edited:
You gotta pay me

Your posts make a lot more sense now

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
GdKAVlnm3bmKI

And here I thought my T levels were low.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
This better be a larp

the sad thing is that this is by far the most heterosexual post ever made in this section