• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: quaalxdes, watah, 5'8manlet and 11 others
Just get cucked theory

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 21863 and TheDragon
Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
did people above 30 have sex actually

I couldnt do it tbh even if it is a valid evolutionary strategy

Cuckmaxxing that is

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
most relationships end up like this regardless

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
most relationships end up like this regardless
is there a valid way to prevent it, rarely do I see a couple having the same enthusiasm like their first years

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, humanoidsub7 and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
unfortunately i cant tell u i personally know a way to prevent it, i think the definition of love changes as the relationship continues
I think the major reason why is that the couple will start to lose their sexual desire towards one another.
all the depiction of a sexless marriage involves a not so hot husband or wife, typically the husband
American beauty is a great movie that depicts that

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I think the major reason why is that the couple will start to lose their sexual desire towards one another.
all the depiction of a sexless marriage involves a not so hot husband or wife, typically the husband
American beauty is a great movie that depicts that
If there is no initial sexual attraction the love will be very weak later on in the relationship. At least if you look good you will have sex every now and then. Otherwise you will just get cheated on/break up/argue all the time.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
If there is no initial sexual attraction the love will be very weak later on in the relationship. At least if you look good you will have sex every now and then. Otherwise you will just get cheated on/break up/argue all the time.
I meant for people who are already decent when they were young,
a guy marrying at 27 will look very different at 35.
balding will set in
worse body and possibly fatter
and it's a synergic thing where if the women becomes less attractive the guy won't try as much and it begins a vicious cycle where both of them will be unattractive and in a sexless marriage

I can't find a better reason for sexless marriage than this

buggy comment