And probably won't fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, BigChinHispanic, HighTGymcel and 4 others
Sounds like betabux.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, SHARK, I'mme and 5 others
No one loves anyone.

You think Chad's gf loves him? No. She loves his jawline.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 4310
No one loves anyone.

You think Chad's gf loves him? No. She loves his jawline.
Loving your apperance is purest form of love. But you'll never be good looking enough to feel that.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 245
Loving your apperance is purest form of love. But you'll never be good looking enough to feel that.
Loving your appearance leads to complacency. If you truly loved your appearance you'd never want surgeries or want to looksmax in any way.

actions ≠ words

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and DarkTriadPeerReview
Loving your appearance leads to complacency. If you truly loved your appearance you'd never want surgeries or want to looksmax in any way.

actions ≠ words
What I meant is if she loves you for how you look than that is pure love everyone talks about.

all those copers ''you could get gf'' guys should shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
all those copers ''you could get gf'' guys should shut the fuck up
You will NEVER get a gf because you're a first class pussy and low IQ mentalcel

jfl you can only love people from your family anyways

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Your family will only love you if you are GL
nah they are the only people who can love you despite you being ugly because they cant see your ugliness like others see it.

nah they are the only people who can love you despite you being ugly because they cant see your ugliness like others see it.
I'm sorry to tell you bro but everybody that has ascended stated that their family treat them very differently

• +1
and wont be your gf

I'm sorry to tell you bro but everybody that has ascended stated that their family treat them very differently
That's the most brutal part man. I still can't believe it 100%. Guess I'll see it with my own eyes post-looksmaxing.

It would kill me on the inside if my own blood actually treated me better post-looksmaxing. I can handle women giving me a different treatment. I can handle male strangers giving me a different treatment.

But if my family and close friends treated me differently - especially in a positive way - then I would literally sui. Don't think I'd be able to cope with that.

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
But if my family and close friends treated me differently - especially in a positive way - then I would literally sui. Don't think I'd be able to cope with that.
That would be your low T
I will ascend to a 6'5, muscular and GL man and surely everybody will treat me differently
I look forward to the day.

That would be your low T
I will ascend to a 6'5, muscular and GL man and surely everybody will treat me differently
I look forward to the day.
Nah its not about T man.

That would destroy the trust I have in those close to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Nah its not about T man.

That would destroy the trust I have in those close to me.
Ah yes you're probably right
I've had an extremely pessimistic view on life since I was like 4 years old so nothing could ever destroy me

• +1