You can get a tradwife

B

beastmax

6’7 Pogger of the faggots
I have successfully realized you can get a tradwife but you need to go to Africa. Before you picture in your head subhuman dark skinned arabs not Africans. Realize that you can get a African model if you have a 100k job in the west (they’re economy is bad so you’ll be rich even if they’re rich in Africa).

Hold on my nigga isn’t that betabuxxing?
No she will most likely be a virgin as they save their selves for marriage over there.

will she be ugly?
No she will be very attractive. She will be 5’11 and very curvy so if you’re scared of higher t women stop reading but you’ll make chadrones moggers.

will she cheat?
No you get stoned over there if you do. But if you’re insecure about that move to Korea where she will be a femcel due to dark skin.(juggernaut law doesn’t apply to Asians as they’re insecure what their parents will think)

Tldr: 1 get a 6 figure job.
2 go to Africa and get a virgin model
3 move to Korea so she will be a incel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chawaje, dysgeniccollapse, Deleted member 11604 and 5 others
Thanks bro. I am a conquistador after all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and thecel
JFL why moving to Korea just out of fear of her cheating. You should trust a woman if you want to marry her.

Locationmaxxing for a tradwife might be an option, but it's absurd to change your whole life for it. Just bring her to your country and live there, she will probably want to live in a western country.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
I have successfully realized you can get a tradwife but you need to go to Africa. Before you picture in your head subhuman dark skinned arabs not Africans. Realize that you can get a African model if you have a 100k job in the west (they’re economy is bad so you’ll be rich even if they’re rich in Africa).

Hold on my nigga isn’t that betabuxxing?
No she will most likely be a virgin as they save their selves for marriage over there.

will she be ugly?
No she will be very attractive. She will be 5’11 and very curvy so if you’re scared of higher t women stop reading but you’ll make chadrones moggers.

will she cheat?
No you get stoned over there if you do. But if you’re insecure about that move to Korea where she will be a femcel due to dark skin.(juggernaut law doesn’t apply to Asians as they’re insecure what their parents will think)

Tldr: 1 get a 6 figure job.
2 go to Africa and get a virgin model
3 move to Korea so she will be a incel.
tbh legit if youre 30+