You can get your gf back with magick

Acion

Acion

@WhoTookVendetta are you desperate enough to use magick? I'm not trolling. You can really use it to get you gf back

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock, slavicpsycho, noobs and 1 other person
@wrist cry's jew magic is stronger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wrist cry, HighLtn and ey88
why don’t you just use it to get a new bitch :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, ey88 and Acion
@WhoTookVendetta are you desperate enough to use magick? I'm not trolling. You can really use it to get you gf back
ok

• +1
Reactions: Acion and ey88
I'm going to get real and suggest getting the the help of a deity. What pagan pantheon do you like?
I WANT HER BACK 😭😭😭

PLS SAAAR ILL SELL MY SOUL

• +1
Reactions: Acion
I WANT HER BACK 😭😭😭

PLS SAAAR ILL SELL MY SOUL
Are you saying you're down to summon a demon? There are a bunch of gods and goddesses that can help you. You need to summon one with a personality similar to your own.

And here are some demons to choose from

You can summon pagan gods and demons the same way. Use white wine as an offering for pagan gods and red wine for demons

• JFL
Reactions: Messar
nigga i need it in english

Opening the Third Eye

This exercise is done with a specific tone and chant. You should do this exercise 4 days in a row. It should be followed by regular third eye meditation to fully open and establish a flow of energy. This exercise only helps. Further work is required and must be consistent to obtain maximum results. Note: Steps 1 and 2 are optional. Steps 3-7 are required.

1. Sit with a straight back.

2. Place your hands in the position as shown in the photo. For right-handed people, the right hand should make a fist around the left index finger; for people who are left-handed, the left hand should make a fist around the right index finger. The nail should press against the side of the finger as shown below, where the cuticle ends.

When you feel a very faint electric shock, you will know you have the right place. Don't be discouraged if you can't find it. It should be obvious in those who have naturally stronger auras. What this does is redirect the flow of energy to the third eye.
This mudra can be used at any time during regular third eye meditation. Maintain this position throughout the meditation.

*NOTE: THIS HAND POSITION IS OPTIONAL. REMAINDER OF STEPS 3 - 7 ARE REQUIRED

3. Inhale through the nose and on the exhale vibrate "THAUM". Exhale slowly through your mouth and vibrate:

TH-TH-TH-AH-AH-AH-U-U-U-MMM in one long exhalation (vibrate the sound once per exhalation.

Now this is important.

Your tongue will vibrate, touching both front teeth, as with the American English word "THIS". It may take a few seconds to adjust this to where you feel it in the middle of your forehead (third eye), don't worry, just keep going. Focus THAUM so you can feel it vibrating in the middle of your forehead, where your Third Eye is. This may take some time. Just do the best you can. You may have to try ten to fifteen times or more to get it right.

Click Here For THAUM Mp3 Audio

4. Do the above 4 times in a row and then relax.

5. Now, align the third eye correctly by visualizing the beak facing inward as illustrated on the left. The color of the third eye is brilliant white, like a miniature sun.

6. It is very important to do the above exercise FOUR consecutive days, preferably with a difference of 24 hours. Then it is a done deal and you will take the initial step of opening and activating your third eye.
7. After you have finished, it is important to meditate on the third eye to let the energy flow, this way it will be fully opened.

Just close your eyes and "look" into the third eye in the middle of your forehead. It is important to relax and not strain your eye muscles or others nearby (very important), even though your eyes are closed. At first, there is usually just blackness depending on how active your third eye is, and then colors and shapes are probably spinning like a kaleidoscope. As if divination in a mirror, colors and shapes will give way to images when you meditate long enough and regularly. Remember to keep the look soft and relaxed. A feeling of pressure here or a knot is normal after completing the above exercise. This usually decreases over time.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:

1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation can also be felt to originate from within, usually an inch or more below the surface of the forehead as it affects the sixth chakra. This is a positive indication that the pineal gland is waking up and starting to function in a healthy way.

You may find that you can feel this pain or pressure whenever you focus your attention on your third eye or meditate on your third eye. This is completely normal and gets easier over time.

*Some people may experience migraines that last for several hours. The severity of side effects will depend on how atrophied your pineal gland is.

About the Third Eye

Artistic work: "The Female Head [La Scapigliata]" ode to Leonardo da Vinci, 1508

BACK TO OPENING THE SOUL

BACK TO THE SATANIC POWER MEDITATION PAGE

© Copyright 2005,
2007, Satan's Joy Ministries;
Library of Congress Number: 12-16457

Are you saying you're down to summon a demon? There are a bunch of gods and goddesses that can help you. You need to summon one with a personality similar to your own.

And here are some demons to choose from

You can summon pagan gods and demons the same way. Use white wine as an offering for pagan gods and red wine for demons

indian ahhh schizo

What if the magic people get angry and rape u

• +1
Reactions: Acion
1563827 cope2

@ey88 @Klasik616 @Nirvana

I said I'd post a spell thread yesterday but I'm honestly kind of tired so I'm just going to post

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana, Klasik616 and ey88
Lol @WhoTookVendetta your gf lasted only one day?

@ey88 @Klasik616 @Nirvana

I said I'd post a spell thread yesterday but I'm honestly kind of tired so I'm just going to post

I forgot to mention that secrecy is important. Don't tell anyone about your spells and don't tell anyone that you're casting a spell on them.

And never blow out a candle flame. Snuff it out with your fingers.

The third important thing is to not think about your spells after you cast it. You need to completely forget about it.

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
I forgot to mention that secrecy is important. Don't tell anyone about your spells and don't tell anyone that you're casting a spell on them.

And never blow out a candle flame. Snuff it out with your fingers.

The third important thing is to not think about your spells after you cast it. You need to completely forget about it.
And retain your semen for 3 to 28 days before casting a spell. Retaining your semen will increase your chi. That is the energy that you'll be using for your magick.

Always perform your magickal ritual on an empty stomach.

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz