You can grow taller after puberty (technically) *NO SURGERY* (NO COPE)

MoreCopeMoreRope

MoreCopeMoreRope

Iron
we will discuss a couple ways you could technically grow after puberty. Ill just say everything in a way that even low iq niggas can understand.
1. When you are undergoing growth before your plates close that is called endochondral ossification. This is the natural way you grow where cartilage you had at the end of each bone as a baby gets turned into hard bones. Once you run out of cartilage (aka plates close) you can no longer grow through endochondral ossification

2. There are multiple types of cartilage. The type that causes the most growth is hyaline cartilage. However you have articular cartilage which cannot close (unless you have a rare condition), as well as fibrocartilage which also cannot close

The reason fibrocartilage and articular cartilage never close is because they are what keeps your joints slippery and elastic so if they hardened it would be hard to fluidly move

A) Articular cartilage is approximately 2 mm thick meaning even if you increase it you wouldnt even grow 0.1 of a inch. Fibrocartilage can however go up to 10 mm thick meaning if you could increase it it could result in at least 0.1-0.3 inches (per fibrocartilage). Keep in mind fibrocartilage is highly compressive so more like 0.1 (per fibrocartilage)

B) There is already strong research on something known as fibrocartilage hyalinization. Heres the main thing you need to understand. If you convert fibrocartilage into hyaline cartilage. This will 100% cause permanent height growth (or thickness depending on where the hyaline is)

Heres one of the many studies on hyalinization: https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Schematic-of-fibrocartilage-hyalinization-and-the-role-of-fibrocartilage-in-synovial_fig1_365600160#:~:text=... we proposed a previously,the defect to improve their

Hyaline and fibrocartilage are actually extremely simular the main differences are the fibre concentration as well as the types and concentration of collagen

Here are some potential ways scientists have tested for hylalinization:
Mechanical stimulation) there is evidence that mechanical stimulation can lead to potential fibrocartilage hyalinization by potentially producing type 2 collagen which is what hyaline cartilage is primarily made of PLEASE NOTE THAT TOO MUCH LOADING WILL ACTUALLY DAMAGE HYALINE CARTILAGE AND MAKE YOU SHORTER
Stem cell therapy) mesenchymal stem cells can turn into various types of chondrocytes (cells that produce cartilage) which can potentially create cartilage cellls with the right signals
Growth factors) growth factors can further signal fibrocartilage to mimic hyaline carrilage

Injectible biomaterial scaffolds) what if you could literally inject something to grow taller? Scientists have invented methods to potentially do this by inducing hyaline cells. This combined with some sort of stimulation (mechanical stimulation, electrical stimulation, hgh) can induce bone growth mimicking that of the kind during puberty but at a slower rate

Ongoing research is also continuing for this so new potential methods may arise

Next thing you should learn about is osteoblasts and osteoclasts.

Osteoblasts work sort of like stem cells however stem cells create cartilage which either turns into bone or remains cartilage. Meanwhile osteoblasts directly create bone.

Before you get too hype though the grim reaper is something known as osteoclasts. Osteoclasts break down old bone. If you didnt have osteoclasts theoretically you could grow infinitely tall and have massive bone thickness. But obviously you still need osteoclasts otherwise you would be deformed as fuck

Now how osteoblasts typically dont contribute to height directly cause although they create new bone they typically work on the periosteum (surface of your bones rather than the interior (endosteum) part of the bones if we could make them go interior then it could potentially cause slight longitudinal growth since osteoblasts work omnidirectional and you would also typically want it near the end of bones

Some possible methods is
Biomechanical scaffolding) the holy grail of height growth after 21?
Exosomes) protein and rna that can signal interior osteoblasts to develop. Also would be. Injectible

also bone smashing and wolfs law is cope for height growth via osteoblasts since osteoblasts again only work in the exterior part of bones not interior unless receiving the proper signaling

But please know that osteoblast activity is irrelevant if your osteoclasts are breaking down too much old bone

Heres how to reduce osteoclast activity:
Get plenty of vitamin D, take biosophonates (lower osteoclast activity directly), denosumab, estrogen receptor modulators such as ralaxin (dont recommend this shit though or ull turn gay most likely), stop smoking nigga, weight bearing excersize like jogging.

Jfl if u arent in tune with new potential heightmaxxing methods. We will be ascending with scaffolds meanwhile normies cope about “you cant grow after plates close”

Tldr: wait to preorder hyaline cell injections or try mechanical stimulation (mechanical stimulation is much less likely to work though)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Disk1nkk, Epola, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
This is cope and does NOT work. Bullshit. No PROPER scientific evidence.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mumbhai, PSLdog, barnmatrix and 6 others
this could be best of the best tier information and it's going unnoticed because your formatting fucking sucks and i don't feel like wasting time on reading it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emo, idkwhattoputhere, wastedspermcel and 7 others
eg of people who grew with this "heightmaxxing methods"?

manlets gotta cope i guess

This is cope and does NOT work. Bullshit. No PROPER scientific evidence.
U can research this urself retarded greycel. Nothing here is false

eg of people who grew with this "heightmaxxing methods"?

manlets gotta cope i guess
Most of these are potential methods that are undergoing research. Plus no normies know about ant of these

this could be best of the best tier information and it's going unnoticed because your formatting fucking sucks and i don't feel like wasting time on reading it
Nigga if anything that just is lowering my competition once these are released by some chinese shop and i preorder

• +1
Reactions: xolincs
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, emo, mirrormogger and 4 others
Nigga if anything that just is lowering my competition once these are released by some chinese shop and i preorder
can you grow torso with this cause my legs long enough tbh

>calls me greycel
>has 4 posts and 0 reputation and has joined 4 days ago :lul::lul:
that early in the game and already has a profile pic? damn. got past me. this is a cloaked greycel

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, LegitUser and asdvek
will read and evaluate later

can you grow torso with this cause my legs long enough tbh
Nah cope for spine growth since hyaline cartilage is mainly what causes leg growth. Ur spine growth comes from fibrocartilage and intervertebral discs. But i discussed how to potentially increase fibrocartilage

Nah cope for spine growth since hyaline cartilage is mainly what causes leg growth. Ur spine growth comes from fibrocartilage and intervertebral discs. But i discussed how to potentially increase fibrocartilage
how much torso growth can be achieved? difference if ur still growing?

For high inhib normies
IMG 2292

The only potential issues with inducing hyaline cartilage via injection is that it needs stimulations akin to the ones during puberty (doesnt seem like too much of a issue with hgh) if you just inject with no stimulation the cartilage wont do much if anything at all. Also you have to inject it in the right places

we will discuss a couple ways you could technically grow after puberty. Ill just say everything in a way that even low iq niggas can understand.
1. When you are undergoing growth before your plates close that is called endochondral ossification. This is the natural way you grow where cartilage you had at the end of each bone as a baby gets turned into hard bones. Once you run out of cartilage (aka plates close) you can no longer grow through endochondral ossification

2. There are multiple types of cartilage. The type that causes the most growth is hyaline cartilage. However you have articular cartilage which cannot close (unless you have a rare condition), as well as fibrocartilage which also cannot close

The reason fibrocartilage and articular cartilage never close is because they are what keeps your joints slippery and elastic so if they hardened it would be hard to fluidly move

A) Articular cartilage is approximately 2 mm thick meaning even if you increase it you wouldnt even grow 0.1 of a inch. Fibrocartilage can however go up to 10 mm thick meaning if you could increase it it could result in at least 0.1-0.3 inches (per fibrocartilage). Keep in mind fibrocartilage is highly compressive so more like 0.1 (per fibrocartilage)

B) There is already strong research on something known as fibrocartilage hyalinization. Heres the main thing you need to understand. If you convert fibrocartilage into hyaline cartilage. This will 100% cause permanent height growth (or thickness depending on where the hyaline is)

Heres one of the many studies on hyalinization: https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Schematic-of-fibrocartilage-hyalinization-and-the-role-of-fibrocartilage-in-synovial_fig1_365600160#:~:text=... we proposed a previously,the defect to improve their

Hyaline and fibrocartilage are actually extremely simular the main differences are the fibre concentration as well as the types and concentration of collagen

Mechanical stimulation) there is evidence that mechanical stimulation can lead to potential fibrocartilage hyalinization by potentially producing type 2 collagen which is what hyaline cartilage is primarily made of PLEASE NOTE THAT TOO MUCH LOADING WILL ACTUALLY DAMAGE HYALINE CARTILAGE AND MAKE YOU SHORTER
Stem cell therapy) mesenchymal stem cells can turn into various types of chondrocytes (cells that produce cartilage) which can potentially create cartilage cellls with the right signals
Growth factors) growth factors can further signal fibrocartilage to mimic hyaline carrilage

Injectible biomaterial scaffolds) what if you could literally inject something to grow taller? Scientists have invented methods to potentially do this by inducing hyaline cells. This combined with some sort of stimulation (mechanical stimulation, electrical stimulation, hgh) can induce bone growth mimicking that of the kind during puberty but at a slower rate

Osteoblasts work sort of like stem cells however stem cells create cartilage which either turns into bone or remains cartilage. Meanwhile osteoblasts directly create bone.

Before you get too hype though the grim reaper is something known as osteoclasts. Osteoclasts break down old bone. If you didnt have osteoclasts theoretically you could grow infinitely tall and have massive bone thickness. But obviously you still need osteoclasts otherwise you would be deformed as fuck

Now how osteoblasts typically dont contribute to height directly cause although they create new bone they typically work on the periosteum (surface of your bones rather than the interior (endosteum) part of the bones if we could make them go interior then it could potentially cause slight longitudinal growth since osteoblasts work omnidirectional and you would also typically want it near the end of bones

Some possible methods is
Exosomes) protein and rna that can signal interior osteoblasts to develop. Also would be. Injectible

also bone smashing and wolfs law is cope for height growth via osteoblasts since osteoblasts again only work in the exterior part of bones not interior unless receiving the proper signaling

But please know that osteoblast activity is irrelevant if your osteoclasts are breaking down too much old bone

Get plenty of vitamin D, take biosophonates (lower osteoclast activity directly), denosumab, estrogen receptor modulators such as ralaxin (dont recommend this shit though or ull turn gay most likely), stop smoking nigga, weight bearing excersize like jogging.

Jfl if u arent in tune with new potential heightmaxxing methods. We will be ascending with scaffolds meanwhile normies cope about “you cant grow after plates close”

Tldr: wait to preorder hyaline cell injections or try mechanical stimulation (mechanical stimulation is much less likely to work though)
My boy got this from aesthetic primal 😂

how much torso growth can be achieved? difference if ur still growing?
Not sure but each intervebral disc is made up with like 50-80% fibrocartilage so probably at least a inch if you could somehow stimulate enough fibrocartilage in every region to multiply

My boy got this from aesthetic primal 😂
Nigga aesthetic primal spews halfway bullshit he doesnt realize that articular and fibrocartilage compresses heavily so hes not fully wrong or right, also his methods for increasing cartilage are cope. Also these other methods other than the articular carrtilage are unknown by most

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Not sure but each intervebral disc is made up with like 50-80% fibrocartilage so probably at least a inch if you could somehow stimulate enough fibrocartilage in every region to multiply
man i need to grow like 6 inches torso idk how much it will grow naturally tho

man i need to grow like 6 inches torso idk how much it will grow naturally tho
Torso growth isnt as aesthetic jfl but i doubt ur going to grow 6 inches from fibrocartilage cause again it is compressive. And the discs themselves dont respond to stimulation or anything like the bones do as far as i know

• JFL
Torso growth isnt as aesthetic jfl but i doubt ur going to grow 6 inches from fibrocartilage cause again it is compressive. And the discs themselves dont respond to stimulation or anything like the bones do as far as i know
how does the spine itself grow

also i got like 0 torso, and fuck aesthetics, i need long torso for my practical life

and i believe long torso looks better anyway

how does the spine itself grow
Similar to legs the vertebrae have growth plates and a lot of fibrocartilage. The fibrocsrtilage itself doesnt cause much growth or harden into bone. However unlike ur legs ur vertebrae needs more than just hyaline cells. They also use something called hylauronic hyaline. Which is basically hyaline carrilage but different that scientists dont fully understand the components of so its much more complicated

• JFL
Similar to legs the vertebrae have growth plates and a lot of fibrocartilage. The fibrocsrtilage itself doesnt cause much growth or harden into bone. However unlike ur legs ur vertebrae needs more than just hyaline cells. They also use something called hylauronic hyaline. Which is basically hyaline carrilage but different that scientists dont fully understand the components of so its much more complicated
i really wish i had a long torso

• +1
Reactions: MoreCopeMoreRope
Btw they have already done it but since doctors are bluepilled it may be a little before some manlet in asia cracks the formula and releases on chinese market or some shit
IMG 2293

• JFL
@Vista

@Osie

Some possible methods is

You can fly technically but you will fall to your death G

You can fly technically but you will fall to your death G
Dont try it or do try it up to u. If it works u get taller if it doesnt u stay manlet

I hope there will be a proper way to reopen growth soon

Honestly great post surprisingly only 1 issue is that osteoblast cant induce height growth it simply can not

Last edited:
Honestly great post surprisingly only 1 issue is that osteoblast cant induce height growth since it focuses on density and bone remodeling
And also another huge point to cause post puberty height growth ud need to reactivate endochondral ossification, ud need exact fibrocartilage hyalinization, also incorperate biomechanical scaffold, mesenchymal stem cell differentiation into chondrocytes, and controlled signaling growth factors like BMPs, IGF-1 to create new growth plates most ppl wont even understand what any of that is to be able to cause it so trying to teach org rotters to get taller is not sum u should do lmao

Theres some ways to cause post pubertal height growth thats im aware off tho

Honestly great post surprisingly only 1 issue is that osteoblast cant induce height growth it simply can not
Osteoblast is what creates height growth even during puberty. The only difference is post puberty their activity is slown down due to no triggers from growth factors meanwhile osteoclasts break down bone at the same rate new ones are created.

the main issue is triggering osteoblasts at the ends of your bones which can be done via mechanical loading but the only problems are
- how much can you possibly trigger to mimic puberty levels of growth
- if mechanical loading by jumping triggers tibia growth how would you prevent deformities since the growth plate is what gives the growth a template to grow over

Osteoblast is what creates height growth even during puberty. The only difference is post puberty their activity is slown down due to no triggers from growth factors meanwhile osteoclasts break down bone at the same rate new ones are created.

the main issue is triggering osteoblasts at the ends of your bones which can be done via mechanical loading but the only problems are
- how much can you possibly trigger to mimic puberty levels of growth
- if mechanical loading by jumping triggers tibia growth how would you prevent deformities since the growth plate is what gives the growth a template to grow over
Osteoblast contribute to bone growth during puberty post puberty it thickens bones mechanical loading stimulates osteoblast but without plates its just speculation and risks of deformity

Osteoblast contribute to bone growth during puberty post puberty it thickens bones mechanical loading stimulates osteoblast but without plates its just speculation and risks of deformity
I dont thick its fully risky. Your body is very good at growing bones symetrically even without growth plates. Your whole face pretty much is an example.

Also consider leg lengthening patients, they dont have growth plates and their bones still grow fully symmetrical

Bone deformities are extremely rare and im sure there isnt something you couldnt fix anyways

I dont thick its fully risky. Your body is very good at growing bones symetrically even without growth plates. Your whole face pretty much is an example.

Also consider leg lengthening patients, they dont have growth plates and their bones still grow fully symmetrical

Bone deformities are extremely rare and im sure there isnt something you couldnt fix anyways
Leg lengthening uses distraction osteogenesis different from mechanical loading

Leg lengthening uses distraction osteogenesis different from mechanical loading
Yeah but it relies on ur body symetrically repairing it sort of like a fracture healing

Yeah but it relies on ur body symetrically repairing it sort of like a fracture healing
Distraction osteogenesis guarantees symmetrical bone growth cuz of periosteum integrity and cytokine regulation

Some possible methods is

You can fix your posture and gain quite an impressive amount of height at any age, enough to be noticeable, that's how I went from 6'0 to 6'3 from 25 to 26yo... But I'm not giving my secrets away, I'll only tell it through DM to users I like and are worthy of my respect 😘🤭

Distraction osteogenesis guarantees symmetrical bone growth cuz of periosteum integrity and cytokine regulation
All forms of bone growth will result in symetrical growth. Especially during mechanical loading since the bones communicate to where the load is and spread osteoblasts out evenly.

But ur bone growth requires a shit load of communication back and forth along with nearby bones. Most of ur body doesnt even use growth plates. The only way ull get assymetries is through mutations or extremely unlucky miscommunication between bones

You can fix your posture and gain quite an impressive amount of height at any age, enough to be noticeable, that's how I went from 6'0 to 6'3 from 25 to 26yo... But I'm not giving my secrets away, I'll only tell it through DM to users I like and are worthy of my respect 😘🤭
Posture at most can gain you a inch and even that might be a stretch. Unless ur walking around like a ostrich to begin with

All forms of bone growth will result in symetrical growth. Especially during mechanical loading since the bones communicate to where the load is and spread osteoblasts out evenly.

But ur bone growth requires a shit load of communication back and forth along with nearby bones. Most of ur body doesnt even use growth plates. The only way ull get assymetries is through mutations or extremely unlucky miscommunication between bones
It has inconsitent osteoblast activity and lacks periosteum integrity

Posture at most can gain you a inch and even that might be a stretch. Unless ur walking around like a ostrich to begin with
Keep thinking you know anything lmao
I've seen anywhere from 1 to 7 inches
Even slight misalignments can easily shorten you by 2"

Keep thinking you know anything lmao
I've seen anywhere from 1 to 7 inches
Even slight misalignments can easily shorten you by 2"
Nigga ur dumb as fuck no posture is going to give u even 2 inches letalone 7😹

Niggas walking around like this wondering why they got taller all of a sudden

IMG 2400

The only way posture could even possibly make you taller is if you had extreme spine compression due to years of bad posture but that can be fixed with some stretches. (Unless ur spine is permanently fucked) and no ammount of decompression is going to give you more than a inch or two.

Even look at people who went to space they only went up like a cm or two

View attachment 2997812
The only way posture could even possibly make you taller is if you had extreme spine compression due to years of bad posture but that can be fixed with some stretches. (Unless ur spine is permanently fucked) and no ammount of decompression is going to give you more than a inch or two.

I didn't say my bones grew, illiterate retard
I only said I got taller and saw several people get too
If you happen to live in Plato's Cave then that's YOUR problem, not mine

I don't have to prove anything or help you, as I only do it to those who show me respect or those I like 🤗

Enjoy your Manletismus 🤭🤣

View attachment 2997812

Common Stretching won't do a thing for the majority of people, athletes for example, whose scar tissue is so hardened/mineralized it resembles rubber

Try harder, nigger. Research more. I did.

I didn't say my bones grew, illiterate retard
I only said I got taller and saw several people get too
If you happen to live in Plato's Cave then that's YOUR problem, not mine

I don't have to prove anything or help you, as I only do it to those who show me respect or those I like 🤗

Enjoy your Manletismus 🤭🤣
I didnt ask you to prove anything i couldnt give less of a shit

Common Stretching won't do a thing for the majority of people, athletes for example, whose scar tissue is so hardened/mineralized it resembles rubber

Try harder, nigger. Research more. I did.
Your research involves scrolling through botb and finding “top stretching methods”. If you actually did research youll find out that decompressing spine at most might give u a inch