il never be the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: paranakee, WontStopNorwooding, subhuman incel and 6 others
Good

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and isis_Bleach
I know. I see innocent looking girls in looksmatched couples all around campus but I know they'd cheat in a second with Chad. Would rather still be in that bluepilled mindset where I get into an LTR and think she truly loves me.

• +1
Reactions: paranakee, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
no this is bluepillNTmaxx.org
@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, WontStopNorwooding, subhuman incel and 3 others
I know. I see innocent looking girls in looksmatched couples all around campus but I know they'd cheat in a second with Chad. Would rather still be in that bluepilled mindset where I get into an LTR and think she truly loves me.

If their current dude is laying pipe properly then oxytocin supercedes the Chad. Doesn't last forever though.

If their current dude is laying pipe properly then oxytocin supercedes the Chad. Doesn't last forever though.
The guys are like 5'9" twink babyfaced normies. Don't think they're laying pipe. Just NW0, good haircut, no failos, and NTmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
The guys are like 5'9" twink babyfaced normies. Don't think they're laying pipe. Just NW0, good haircut, no failos, and NTmaxxed.

What? If they're together in public and the dude is less than ideal in the face, he definitely laying pipe properly. Unless he's rich. Fucking up in the bedroom is only something a Chad can get away with.

• +1
I don't believe in most things said here so I doubt it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409, studiocel, Lars and 3 others
What? If they're together in public and the dude is less than ideal in the face, he definitely laying pipe properly. Unless he's rich. Fucking up in the bedroom is only something a Chad can get away with.
The NT prettyboy pill is legit for zoomers.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Looks234
PSL era is coming to an end. Most theories have been debunked

• +1
It’s true. I left for a couple years but the terms and theories have never escaped me. It only helped me get lays tbh tho

• +1
i dont agree everything on the ''blackpill'' but i 100% agree looks are very important in life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Esteban1997, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
I've never understood this way of thinking, you should be glad you don't think this way. Because suppose you did get a girl, and she did end up cheating with Chad, you would be devastated.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7725
I don't believe in most things said here so I doubt it
i dont agree everything on the ''blackpill'' but i 100% agree looks are very important in life
I realize everything on this site isn't true but I now catch myself doing autistic shit like analyzing dudes hairlines and judging couples I see in public based on their smv and race. Also sometimes involuntarily will say things like jfl and its over in my head.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
I realize everything on this site isn't true but I now catch myself doing autistic shit like analyzing dudes hairlines and judging couples I see in public based on their smv and race. Also sometimes involuntarily will say things like jfl and its over in my head.
I don't judge couples but sometimes when I walk past a gigamanlet or a deformed dude I start thinking how sad their lives must be

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 5786
Looksmaxing is forever. I learned the hard way, you can’t let yourself go.