You can look good from the front with a weak mandible

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
All that matters from the front is how wide is the widest point of mandible relative to zygos

I believe I have significantly more mandible mass than this guy but my mandible looks dogshit from the front because the widest points of my mandible are narrow relative to zygos and I have a huge amount of mass in my chin which just makes the lower third look too elongated and v-shaped

It's surprising how many normies that are considered HTN are actually severely lacking mandible mass from profile

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 9670, gamma and 4 others
How's your SARPE recovery going

How's your SARPE recovery going
It's going good, my front teeth are almost back in contact with each other at the nearest point after having a significant gap

• +1
Reactions: geezcel and apocalypse
yep. my front looks okay but side is incel tier. a JB even told me this without me asking:feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Exsubhuman, Deleted member 9670, aBetterMii and 3 others
Yeah my front is good but my side is bad

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
isnt this an average looking guy

yep. my front looks okay but side is incel tier. a JB even told me this without me asking:feelswah:
My surgeon told me I look elegant from the side but round and bloated from the front lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and .👽.
Yes I'm like that

• +1
Reactions: one job away, 6ft4 and .👽.
isnt this an average looking guy
I thought he was Chadlite at first glance
I was initially going to make a thread asking the probability of him wanting to fuck his JB sister but then the aesthetics question came to mind

All that matters from the front is how wide is the widest point of mandible relative to zygos

View attachment 1521899

View attachment 1521901

I believe I have significantly more mandible mass than this guy but my mandible looks dogshit from the front because the widest points of my mandible are narrow relative to zygos and I have a huge amount of mass in my chin which just makes the lower third look too elongated and v-shaped

It's surprising how many normies that are considered HTN are actually severely lacking mandible mass from profile
Im the opposite side completely mogs my front profile which sucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
looks good, my slayer mate has a poor side profile but it doesn’t matter he looks great from the front
doesnt look uncanny, is youthful, combined with a lad personality it’s a winnin combo

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, 6ft4, datboijj and 1 other person
looks good, my slayer mate has a poor side profile but it doesn’t matter he looks great from the front
doesnt look uncanny, is youthful, combined with a lad personality it’s a winnin combo
Declan Rice also has a small mandible but I've seen girls thirsting over him on tiktok

Declan Rice also has a small mandible but I've seen girls thirsting over him on tiktok

View attachment 1521949
That's mason mount dude, think you mean him anyway right? Very recessed but girls thirst, but I think it's coz of his status tbh

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Kroker

View attachment 1521899

View attachment 1521901

:soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Im ugly from all angles :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
i mog this cunt

That's mason mount dude, think you mean him anyway right? Very recessed but girls thirst, but I think it's coz of his status tbh
I knew it was Mason Mount, I took the screenshot from a vid where he is right next to Declan Rice then I started thinking about how Declan Rice looks like one of my mates and accidently typed his name out instead of Mason Mount jfl

Meeks looks good he doesnt even look recessed from the front

View attachment 1521899

View attachment 1521901

I think tis just the angle, his side doesnt look that bad here