"You Can Never Go Back To Your Original Testo"

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
My urologist claim that you can never go back to your original, natural testo even if you do pct. Once you got roids, you must stick to use at least once in a year. There is no "1-2 cycle" and go back to normal phase, he claimed.

What do you think ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: terrorblade, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 13754 and 1 other person
@CupOfCoffee @Lev Peshkov @ManletEater

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
people always say 'TRT is for life, bro! If you start it, know that you can never come off', but they never say that about just doing steroids in general. bodybuilders never get told 'If you do that cycle, you have to stay injecting forever'
Never made sense why they say that - either way you are shut down

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Yes and no. Obviously it depends on your physical condition before roiding. If you were eating poorly, depressed, out of shape, then after weathering the post-steroid hormonal problems it is perfectly possible to maintain better test levels than before. But in most situations steroids will permanently reduce your natural test levels this is true. PCT is a cope, it just postpones the hormonal crash, it doesn't restart jack shit. It does make internet dealers a lot more money though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Danish_Retard
Nah, there are plenty of anecdotes where people have taken multiple cycles, stopped and then gone back to high normal t a few years later. The youtuber neoshred comes to mind. It makes no sense to cycle and then come off, then go back on etc tho. As you will lose the majority of the gains from your cycle due to a fucked hormonal profile for several weeks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
My urologist claim that you can never go back to your original, natural testo even if you do pct.

What do you think ?
Urologists specialize in urine, not hormones and steroids...
faces-of-healthcare_article_urologist.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 13754
Nah, there are plenty of anecdotes where people have taken multiple cycles, stopped and then gone back to high normal t a few years later. The youtuber neoshred comes to mind. It makes no sense to cycle and then come off, then go back on etc tho. As you will lose the majority of the gains from your cycle due to a fucked hormonal profile for several weeks
define "a few years". because endocrinologists say that it can up to 12~48 months recover. although, 48 months maybe severe cases, not sure.
also please share if you see studies about these, recovering back to normal. i'm considering doing 1-2 cycles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 13754
define "a few years". because endocrinologists say that it can up to 12~48 months recover. although, 48 months maybe severe cases, not sure.
Yeah normally up to 24 months though
also please share if you see studies about these, recovering back to normal. i'm considering doing 1-2 cycles.
Cruise, there’s literally no reason to not go on trt, just take fin

They had probably had high testosterone levels before cycles if they got still high results after. But we dont know whether they became worse or not

• +1
define "a few years". because endocrinologists say that it can up to 12~48 months recover.
Yeah normally up to 24 months though
Interesting how that two year timeline pops up everywhere that is related to recovery. Among recovering substance addicts, for example, it is also known that it tends to take about two years to fully withdraw, recover and get to the state of wellbeing you used to be in before abusing the substance.

• +1
@CupOfCoffee thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Why would I care even I inject to keep my testosterone above the natural range anyways
I mean do you think it's true that after roids your natty test never comes back the same?

I mean do you think it's true that after roids your natty test never comes back the same?
Probably never goes back to what it was originally. That's one reason I don't even want to bother ever coming off, I see nothint special about endogenous vs exogenous testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Your testes get damaged when you are on cycle, it could be due to atrophy, maybe HCG prevents this, but nobody knows. This is the reason you produce less T over time, the more you cycle.

Just take K2 MK-4 and have High Thyroid function along with a lot of daily carbs calories and you will get High Testosterone and Low Cortisol. Alternatively you could take precursors like Pregnenolone, DHEA, etc.

i heard the same from an endocrinologist i dated when we talked about steroids (i use)

When I was first getting into the gym, I wondered what it would be like to take roids to get huge, but at this point, it seems like such a cucked thing to do. Having to get your masculinity from a syringe is pathetic.

I might still consider things like ostarine, which don't limit natural production.

who gives a shit when u can hack your mind to be high testo all the time ?

sure you can use supps to up testo for other stuff like muscle mass and that

but main thing chicks looking for is high-T attitude, which few men have, especially these days