You can never mog someone if he height and frame mogs you.

SomethingIsWrong

SomethingIsWrong

Silver
Unless that ogre is subhuman (sub 5) facially he will always mog you with his frame height and normie looks despite you looking better than him .

Look how brutally Dwayne( ltn by face ) mogs this mtn because of his frame and height

In this pic jeff said mogs David laid because of his face and frame
20240918 030550

In conclusion you need any two things out of frame , height and face to mog someone in real life

Attachments

• 20240918_030550.jpg
    20240918_030550.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: piec, noobs and castizo
That guy is not htn on the right, he looks retarded, also I feel like its mainly a skull size mog, anyway don't kys if you're 5'6

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
bad thread

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
That guy is not htn on the right, he looks retarded, also I feel like its mainly a skull size mog, anyway don't kys if you're 5'6
He still mogs that baldcel facially though and yeah he is not low htn more like mtn.

• +1
Reactions: castizo
Elaborate?
Imo height doesn't matter at all, face is law, im 6'4 but dont see any benefit even when standing next to this guy in my class that is 5'6, only reason i mog him is because hes fat and facially ltn

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
He still mogs that baldcel facially though and yeah he is not low htn more like mtn.
hes ltn on right, making stupid face, gay haircut, listen if you have better than a normie face you really cant get mogged in a picture

only time i have seen a tallfag get mogged like that...

and the tallfag is david laid