you can nichemaxx bp content on tiktok to attention seeking foids

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
would probably work

ive seen a couple faggots doing it and appealing to those adriana lima obsessed whores on tiktok

thoughts?

• Hmm...
Reactions: fuse
Yeah but for what purpose? Its too niche to make money and why would you ever want to be close to women like them?

• +1
Reactions: fuse and try2beme
Nobody wants these chronically online femcels. If those are the women you seek youre probably incel

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Nobody wants these chronically online femcels. If those are the women you seek youre probably incel
shut the fuck up faggot

You claim to be a slayer but resort to appealing bottom barrel femcels. Something isnt adding up 😂☠️
when did i claim to be a slayer you retarded faggot
god you piss me off

when did i claim to be a slayer you retarded faggot
god you piss me off
U said u slay more than me, butu are fat and want to appeal to aspiring victoria secret model femcels ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️ bitchless behaviour

U said u slay more than me, butu are fat and want to appeal to femcels ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
1. im not fat retard
2. im just saying it might be a good method since I'm more attracted to those mentalcel foids than regular normie foids retard. gtfo if u want a basic ass nigger foid bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
1. im not fat retard
2. im just saying it might be a good method since I'm more attracted to those mentalcel foids than regular normie foids retard. gtfo if u want a basic ass nigger foid bitch.
Okay enjoy your deformed victoria secret models doing backflips on your pot belly

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
would probably work

ive seen a couple faggots doing it and appealing to those adriana lima obsessed whores on tiktok

thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back