Reactions: Pendejo
who cares what some ugly gook bitch says

• +1
Reactions: Germania
gini facemogs too

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
who cares what some ugly gook bitch says
Exactly lmao. I saw some gigacoping tallcel post a screenshot of a tweet a while back of Taylor Lautner (a 7 PSL 5’9 dude) getting ridiculed for his height. Who cares if you have a top-tier face lol, you can still find tons of foids eager to fuck you

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Exactly lmao. I saw some gigacoping tallcel post a screenshot of a tweet a while back of Taylor Lautner (a 7 PSL 5’9 dude) getting ridiculed for his height. Who cares if you have a top-tier face lol, you can still find tons of foids eager to fuck you
Yeah they looked like some Amazonian bitches, it was just unlucky.

Literally every woman from 5’0-9 would fuck him unless they had heels on

mattip is 6'5''

Keep in mind the guy on the right is 5'9".

She's the only woman who says that?
Of course not; but generally it’s the below average to high tier normies who bitch like this about height lol. from what i’ve seen; the top tier and stacy lite females just prefer the taller men

Of course not; but generally it’s the below average to high tier normies who bitch like this about height lol. from what i’ve seen; the top tier and stacy lite females just prefer the taller men
Yeah, true. Overall too, it's usually the chads and stacies that are the nicest people.

Yeah, true. Overall too, it's usually the chads and stacies that are the nicest people.
Yeah, althouth there are some women who literally don’t care that much about height. Ofc every woman prefers it, but a lot of that is due to preselection and being socially accepted/desired. It’d like some medal among women to say “my bf 6’2”

Lol sheep mentality